Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

I guess it was the level 5 highwayman south of fally. Heh heh. He really terrorized me when I was a 3! I did skills first and hadn't even killed a chicken yet!

What was the lowest monster that ever killed you? Should be some hillarious newb stories out there!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm....One of the spiders in the lumbridge basement killed me. I had just ducked down there after my first fight with a man....I was at one hp and the spider hit me after I swung once at it and missed....A pathetical death it was.

A lesser demon... I was exploring Karamja when I saw a dungeon (Ooo nice a dungeon!). I entered, ran away from all the evil skeletons and all the *gulp* spiders, only to die to a Lesser demon. Combat level: 14 if memory serves :lol: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

K then:

Killed by a lvl 10 Dwarf.

How?

Well, I was walking at the lvl 10 Dwarfs.

A bit of training, my hp was low and I decided to stop the training.

I saw someone die and drop his stuff!

I was happy and ran over their.

I accidentally clicked on a dwarf and it started attacking me...

I died :(

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I got killed by a level 2 man, at level 62. I had just been pick pocketing rogues in th wildy. I used a ring of life to get out. Logged. and then when i came back on with 1hp i attacked a man in no armour, died, ran 2 steps forward and grabbed all my stuff that i had dropped.

maxsig28nv.gif

While mining in the guild and talking at the same time on private chat I accidentally mined a smoking rock for too long... Being level 3 with 10 hp I died after the rock exploded. Unfortunally I was wearing a white partyhat. Fortunally the person who picked it up had just met me and gave it back. :shock:

sigcopyzj5.jpg

well, one my very first day somebody messaged me saying that they would pay me 1gp per feather i sold them. i was like "WOW thats a lot of money," so i started straight away. next thing i new, i was standing in lumby, and my precious 120 freathers were gone. i was afraid of chickens after that.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

hmm, maybe i could make history by becoming the first ever level 81 to die to an imp. id take a screeny, then use it for a sig :D

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

torag for me...

EDIT: though if one wishes to be technical, its a lv 1 (or 2?) spider on Ape Atoll. The nasty bugger poisoned me, i forgot and then was knocked down to 1hp, just about to eat, bam! poison kicked in..... lovely...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

lvl 2 cow I think, training my magic with those brilliant 50 bronze arrows from tutorial island, man that was long ago, I've only died about 5 times since then, but those are really long stoires! Seeing the imp idea, I (being lvl 101), will go and train my str on ape atoll in dharoks, then when I tele using glory to karamja, hopefully on like 1-2hp, I'll find an imp and turn off auto retaliate and attack it, then walk 1 step and wait for it to kill me, that will be so funny, maybe I'll make a vid of it.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

i was lvl 103 and just escaped from a mob of pkers had 9 hp left and poisoned

i was in lvl 56 wild at mage bank

the bats like lvl 16 in front of the mage bank hit a 3 on me then died 10 secs from bank because of poison

lost all my pking gear =\!@