Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down the staircase into the dwarven mines, and died to a scorpion (king, or normal). Damned 3 round combat :lol: . At that time, I probably wouldve just clicked anywhere I could, and gotten attacked again :oops:

dang those stupid spiders nearly lumb. Killed me and I lost my precious sleeping bag, pickaxe...took me forever till I finally paid some dude my precious 100 gp for a bronze pick.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

i have only ever been killed by my choosing. =)

and the lowest level was those lvl 34 deadley reds (took 'em forever) i dies on purpose for hte haloween update.

second lowest lvl 54(?) ice giant - i lost full set of monk robes... free tript o lum!

tipitlessersigea3.png

I only died one time aside from minigames, that was when I had a group of 6 pkers after me. I was skulled with full rune with 0 prayer. I died at level 21 wildy. =[ But I died to a level 50-60 pure ancient mage before in castle wars though. I always love my defence. :D

on my very first runescape account I made in like fall 2001 i always stayed in lumbridge cooking meat i found on the ground, then i wandered north to varrok then all the way west to fally then all the way back to draynor then died to a goblin :( I thought you had to start over when you died so i made a new account :lol:

100% noob since 2001

The level 20 Dark Wizard near south of varrock, lost an iron med or something. :(

Happened to me too. I was actually lured by some lvl 50 there, and had a couple thousand runes on me (even when I was lvl 10 I was still wasting all my cash on Magic :lol: ). Anyways I got formely owned by the wizard, and had my second visit to Lumbridge :cry: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Lvl 28 hobgoblin :oops: I had fought hobgoblins in Baldur's Gate before and they are easy to kill, so I figured that this hobgoblin would go down just as fast. He didn't and I lost my precious full leather and accuracy ammy :shock:

My first death on members was from poison (of course) in the Taverly dungeon. I was doing scorpion catcher and lost my scorpion cage and 15k that I had on me for some reason. The concept of allways carrying a teleport item I learned there and then.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

The women in lumby castle when I just started...

So I start and go to kill men. I kill like 30 men and have 3hp left. I decide to attack 1 woman, figuring that only 1 out of every 4 men hit a single 1 on me. So she hits 3 ones in a row, and I die. But then my friend gave me his bronze sq (he was lvl 25 at the time) and I was happy again.

Don't underestimate woman power!

p.s. I'm a guy... :lol:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Guards in Varrock, i was just walking around, right clicked on a guard and i saw the option "Pickpocket" i clicked on it but i missed and clicked Attack, i got connection lost, when i reconnected i was in lumby asking free stuff 8-) Level: 8

A level 7 (or whatever level the blue ones are) wizard. I was about level 15 and didn't know that you quite simply don't attack something that uses magic when you're wearing metal armor. Unless you're significantly higher-leveled. Needless to say, I died, and I was foolish and was carrying my "fortune" of 10k. I was upset about that.

Nowadays if I only lost 10k when I died I'd be ecstatic. Or lucky.

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif