Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i started i didnt use bank (it was too complicated :lol: )

So i had all the stuff with me (bag full of crap). I was walking around and highway man did attack me.. bang i died fast. I did stop playing for 5 days because i was so angry, i did lose all my cabbages and some feathers u know everything what u can find on the ground.

but my friend gave me new sword show me where is the bank and i was back in game.

u think urs is bad? I started rs right, I attack this man while I glance in amazement at runescape. Before I know whats happening I dies. So thats my smallest, level 2 man, rough start...

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Either Dagganoth Prime or Supreme, I'm not really sure which hit the final blow on me :oops:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

While mining in the guild and talking at the same time on private chat I accidentally mined a smoking rock for too long... Being level 3 with 10 hp I died after the rock exploded. Unfortunally I was wearing a white partyhat. Fortunally the person who picked it up had just met me and gave it back. :shock:

Dang, you got lucky there...

I've never died on accedent before in my entire life (swear to God) because I'm very cautious.

The smallest monster that killed me was the scorpion in the Prayer Guild because I kept clicking on it just for fun. I obviously knew I'd die, so i wasn't wearing any thing buy my normal clothes.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

i was getting cowhides on my lvl 17 pure range account when i died. i ran from lumby castle to the cow pasture and got most of my stuff back \'

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

lol this is just what i needed after reading all the posts about the old nite.... well i just got off tut lisland and i thought that was complicated cause i wanst use to the controle i couldnt get past the first room...well anyways i got off tut island and i was just lookin around no idea what i was doin then i found my freind and his friends they were higher lvls and i was still a lvl 5 noob i gained some lvls on tut island and well anyways they were leading me all around varrock and then tehy lead me to the ildy and i read the sign and i said why r we goin in there and my friend was lvl 7 and me bein lvl 5 i didnt kno what was going on and then they brought me out to lvl 20 wildy or so adn they all killed me i was so mad lol and i still dont play with my friend and its been over a year since then...lol idk its fun lokin at memories lol :mrgreen:

join the saradomine's slayers today

-not allowed-

Buy uncuts. Cut them. Store in bank. Craft into amulets. Enchant amulets. Sell amulets. Rinse, and repeat.

rock golem lvl 14 i had no idea wha [bleep] was and it trapped me betweensome rocks there was he standing 10 foot hihg blocking of the entrance i onyl had 1 choice run behind his back but i wasnt quick enough and died :(

combat 5 or 4 or sometihng low

A cow right after I was first taken to Lumbridge. I, being the newbie that I was to teh game, was awfully upset over it, too.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

A cow right after I was first taken to Lumbridge. I, being the newbie that I was to teh game, was awfully upset over it, too.

+1

and to think i was the only person that has ever been killed by one of those. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

goblin. I was jsut starting out and I see this ouny green thing, i scroll my mouse over it and it says "attack goblin" i tohuhgt it was an omen so i did, i beat him and I was overjoyed, i tohuhgt i could take on another so I attacked, it hit a 2 on me and broguht me down to 4 hp i freaked and ate my bread hoping it would help, it healed and i was sure i had a chance. Nope. another 2 and a 1 then a 2 then another 2...I dropped with my last sight being of 20 mean people converging on my items. It was horrible..i lsot my hammer :| :cry: :cry: :cry:

Samllest as in levelwise: It would probally be a hobogoblin.

Smallest as in size: THE EVIL CHICKEN!! WAHH!!! IT WAS LEVEL 123!!!

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I'm pretty sure a dumb cow owned me once.. :anxious:

Heh I did that stupid thing too and that was my first lesson about death, though I didn't learn much from it and got killed just a little bit later by a highway man.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"