Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

While mining in the guild and talking at the same time on private chat I accidentally mined a smoking rock for too long... Being level 3 with 10 hp I died after the rock exploded. Unfortunally I was wearing a white partyhat. Fortunally the person who picked it up had just met me and gave it back. :shock:

no u didnt u desperate-for-attention loser, im sry but i have no respect for those idiots who say dum things just to impress ppl and get attention,

--so yd u have a white phat while mining, and on a lvl 3? i doubt u have time to raise enough money for phat and get 20Mxp in mining at same time, even if u did u wud be payin full attention while wearing a white phat, even the richest ppl wud pay attention while holding a phat, especially while repeatedly skilling

--ur a lyin lil punk, just be quiet and stay away from subforums thatll tempt u to say stupid thingsoff forus, ur like those ppl who say they got killed by chickens, its not possible, ur all stupid

and i got killed by scorps quite often while trying to mine there, i thought that was the only place to mine, i saw rimmington mine once and i kept askin ppl where the "circle mine" was, ppl just lead me to dwarven mines and i kept dyin there

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While mining in the guild and talking at the same time on private chat I accidentally mined a smoking rock for too long... Being level 3 with 10 hp I died after the rock exploded. Unfortunally I was wearing a white partyhat. Fortunally the person who picked it up had just met me and gave it back. :shock:

no u didnt u desperate-for-attention loser, im sry but i have no respect for those idiots who say dum things just to impress ppl and get attention,

--so yd u have a white phat while mining, and on a lvl 3? i doubt u have time to raise enough money for phat and get 20Mxp in mining at same time, even if u did u wud be payin full attention while wearing a white phat, even the richest ppl wud pay attention while holding a phat, especially while repeatedly skilling

--ur a lyin lil punk, just be quiet and stay away from subforums thatll tempt u to say stupid thingsoff forus, ur like those ppl who say they got killed by chickens, its not possible, ur all stupid

and i got killed by scorps quite often while trying to mine there, i thought that was the only place to mine, i saw rimmington mine once and i kept askin ppl where the "circle mine" was, ppl just lead me to dwarven mines and i kept dyin there

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ever heard of getting the drop at rsc at level 3? That was the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard!! Calling him a liar begging for attention with you're wonderous grammar? Some people are such morons..

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

• 4 weeks later...

saw a guy die from the farmer

he was poisen though he didn't event notice

got me some red gloves the rest were junk

didn't even know you can be poisened in f2p :|

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

saw a guy die from the farmer

he was poisen though he didn't event notice

got me some red gloves the rest were junk

didn't even know you can be poisened in f2p :|

You can be, if you get poisoned in a members world. If you switch to a free world, the poison remains or people could cheat the system.

• 7 months later...

Never actually died to a low lvl monster, but when I was 100+, I nearly lost a whip (20m at the time) to a cave crawler. Was walking back to shilo without realizing how much the poison did, and I managed to bank and get an antipoison two hits from being killed.

blizaga57.png

Scenario:

It's September 2004, I'm 12 years old, and I haven't been back to school for a week when a few friends show me this game called RuneScape.

I create an account named Vyper92 (which I still have) and after finishing the tutorial, promptly begin training combat.

I go upstairs in Lumbridge castle, attack a man, and die, losing every sundry item I was carrying.

Under the impression that it was game over, Vyper92 does not log into RS2 again until October, 2007.

:XD:

Back when i first started, i saw somebody die from a farmer , and took stuff(grapes,redberries, vials, things i didnt know exsisted)

I was happy, and decide to kill the farmer

But i forgot i had like 5HP left at the time and i was like lvl 11 #-o

So i suddenly found myself on lummy castle...... -.-

Hmmm, I have got to find something interesting to say...

siggy6yx3.png

Let's kill 'em!!!!!!!!!1