Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

i died just today i was mining and an imp appeared there was someone underneath me i had turned auto retaliate off i must of accidently attacked the imp and i didnt know so i continued mining and i was wondering why the person beneath me hadnt killed the imp left so i continued mining and the guy under my character walked out just as the imp killed me i lost nothing because i only had my rune pick

oh yeah im combat lvl 51

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A chicken... I was a little newbie back then.

I got my revenge though...

10045it.gif

:lol: Old pic, but yes, that's how I avenged that humilating death.

a thief in varrock was attacking me and i ran away at 4 hp then i ran to stone circle and got attscked by a lvl 20 dark wizard and died (the reason i went to the stone circle is coz i always wanted to no wat was there)

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

A level 2 Tramp when I was level 5; I had like 3 HP left, I was lost in Varrock (I didn't know what Varrock was then lol), and I accidentally attacked the Tramp. I had ran out of energy and the Tramp killed me. Fortunately, the only things I lost was a few runes an Ammy of Accuracy lol; I was devastated then, but now it's no big deal.

YAY My first post here! YAY

I once got killed lvl 9 dark wizard while I was fishing, (lvl 4) then I was in Lumbridge and tryed fighting the people in the castle and was eventually killed by a lvl 3 woman. :(

Chickens couldn't even hit 1 on rsc if i remember correctly....
No they can hit. :lol: Just takes a while in most cases. I just had bad luck. :(

a woman, pretty much the same as that other guy who got killed by one, I swear that they have a better attack level than men

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

When i was a level 2 and i didnt know what the wildy was and i went to the end of wildy and got killed in 1 hit by a level 47 with full runes i am now level 54 lol i got so angry because i lost 1gp...i killed him yesterday though

K then:

Killed by a lvl 10 Dwarf.

How?

Well, I was walking at the lvl 10 Dwarfs.

A bit of training, my hp was low and I decided to stop the training.

I saw someone die and drop his stuff!

I was happy and ran over their.

I accidentally clicked on a dwarf and it started attacking me...

I died :(

Probably me, I AFK'd to a Dwarf and lost 74k, was about 25 cb.

I'd like to see you solo all three dag kings at once.

Easily done with just 2 people.

When i was a level 2 and i didnt know what the wildy was and i went to the end of wildy and got killed in 1 hit by a level 47 with full runes i am now level 54 lol i got so angry because i lost 1gp...i killed him yesterday though

you lieing f-ing noob

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

you lieing f-ing noob

ditto... u cant be lvl 2... lmao

for me... uh... when i made a pure on rsc, i went to greaters for some fun... i was a pure lvl 3 :lol: and i walked by and b00m! headshot! he hit a 14 on me... ( in classic u show up in lumby and the last hit is still on you for a plit second)

on my main... i have yet to die to a npc... :cry: oh wait... jad killed me when i tried to get my fire cape for the first time :cry: that pissed me off

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

About that........

A level two man, when I was level 3, fresh off tutorial island. I am now level 89, and have been killed/purposely died multiple times.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

When I still played I trained with kebabs.

Killer kebabs those were... I had like 3 hp left, ate one, but it was one of those sickening kebabs; *poof* dead :lol:

Oh, I was lvl 82 or something back then, how's that for a sad death?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

A chicken... I was a little newbie back then.

I got my revenge though...

10045it.gif

:lol: Old pic, but yes, that's how I avenged that humilating death.

Lies! :o

I could have sworn chickens can't kill players...or maybe that's just an RSII thing. :lol:

tomato1ry.png