Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lvl 2 Man :oops:

^^ditto :lol:

Yep me too, tho I think men weren't level 2 in RSC.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Perhaps not the lowest, but the most memorable death was sometime after I'd earnt my first rune item back in RSClassic. By this time, I'd worked up to full rune after initially only getting the legs (because that was all I could afford back in those days). I was on Karamja, I think I was questing, I'm not sure. Anyway I walked past the tribesmen near Brimhaven, and they were aggressive and attacked me, I got poisoned and because I was relatively new to members, I had no idea what to do, so I just ran around in circles like a legless chicken until I died and lost my precious rune legs :(

Another more recent death was in RS2 - I was doing The Lost Tribe quest and was going through the Lumbridge Castle cave system, thinking "Hah! I don't need no lantern!" - Next thing I know, I'm tumbling through the floor and I end up in Lumbridge Caves - with no light source. Those little bugs (level 0? Is that a new record :lol: ) finish me off in an instant - and it's too dark to even begin to find the ladder out. Bye bye Verac's Helm.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Level 5 Highwayman :lol: , Then i went past one at about 85 combat?? And i remembered the day i died to the highwayman and quit for months, so i d battleaxe spec'd and owned it in one hit! Felt sooooo good.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

the first time ive ever swinged my axe at a tree a tree spirit apears and i ofcourse think:"a tree spirit a mighty here like me can easyly kill that!" omg well i couldnt :P ever seense ive been wc/fletcher :lol:

i havent made a signature of this small format :(

im not even sure, lvl 20 or lvl 7 dark wizard

i had been only playing runescape for one or two days and was doing that romeo and juliet quest so i went to that area sw of varrock where those berries are, i accidentally walked through that thing that looks like stonehenge and was killed

i cant belive i died just to get a stupid berry!

after that ive ben careful enough i havent died since

Lvl 7 wizard at draynor willows :lol:

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories