2 April 2007 - Behind the Scenes - April

Sjakie_1_1_3

Last year the Easter Bunny brought us confused children, transmogrifying eggs and even the odd hypnotised rabbit. Although the Easter Bunny himself wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t too displeased with the results, he did agree that it was not the most efficient way of doing things. But do not fear! This year he has an even better idea... to get the chocolate treats to deliver themselves. Fortunately, he is absolutely certain that it wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t go wrong, and he definitely wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need your help to sort it all out. Well, unless some kind of terrible mix-up happens and he ends up being delivered chocolate kebbits! I mean, what would he do with them? No doubt more Easter rewards will be on offer if the unthinkable happens.

Our first quest this month will be a brief trip out to the northern coast of the Fremennik Province. Olaf the Illiterate takes great pride in his family history, but sadly he hasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t inherited their abilities as excellent navigators and competent sailors. Fortune has smiled upon him, though, and saved him from the watery graves that claimed most of the others who have gone out searching for the secret treasure. Oops! Did we say treasure? Later this month youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be able to find out for yourself in this short but fun quest, featuring the new brine rat and a rather nifty underwater weapon. Perhaps it will be of some use in the distant future...

The generals of the Goblin Village have heard about the cave goblins' makeover and they don't want to be outdone. They haven't summoned the Makeover Mage yet, though, because they're still busy arguing over every feature. Big noses or small noses? Beady eyes or bulging ones? Not since the armour colour debacle has there been this much disagreement in the generals' hut. If they haven't made a decision by the end of the month, the Makeover Mage will create a new appearance for them and they'll just have to put up with it.

Some of the more inquisitive among you may have already noticed the Dwarven engineer in the new goblin city. Some of you may have even spoken to him about planned trade routes between Keldagrim and Dorgesh-Kaan... something that Sigmund and his evil H.A.M. brotherhood are keen to take advantage of. Our second quest of the month is the next fascinating chapter of the plight of the cave goblins. Digging new tunnels in areas of historical interest is likely to need some professional expertise - the kind you may have gathered from the Dig Site quest. With any luck youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll get to learn about more goblin history while creating a link between two of RuneScape's greatest cities. Who knows what antiquities might be unearthed, and when the dastardly Sigmund is likely to play his next despicable trick? YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have to wait to find out what Another Slice of HAM might taste like.

Finally this month, we will be bringing you a large jewellery update, featuring several new uses for your gems and gold across a wide range of Crafting levels, all the way up to level 84 and the onyx bracelet. These new bracelets, equipped in the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅhandÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

The Easter event sounds alright, liking the looks of these new "bracelets". The HAM quest sounds quite good as I enjoyed the other HAM vs Cave Goblins quests. Not sure about this "new nifty underwater weapon" I mean, we just got the BarrelChest Anchor...We should see an update in a few days I'm guessing.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

They're pretty fast with the quest for the keldagrim-dorgeshuun transport thingie. I thought that would take some time before it'd be released.

You might not know that they start working on each update months, or even years before the update itself... They probably complete it pretty fast, but then there's a lot of bug testing to be done to check that everything works as it should.

The jewellery sounds pretty interesting though... Mining soft clay? <3:

Uula.png

Easter update, 2 quests, makeovers, and jewellery :-s

I hope the quests are good(ish) and maybe I should take a few crafting lvls so I can make the new stuff when it comes out :-k

"Omg dorgeshuun quest!! Blood runecrafting anyone??" <- I doub't that anyone can post those after this BTS...

Finally this month, we will be bringing you a large jewellery update, featuring several new uses for your gems and gold across a wide range of Crafting levels, all the way up to level 84 and the onyx bracelet. These new bracelets, equipped in the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅhandÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Sounds like an OK month.

I'm looking forward to the jewellery update and the goblin - dwarf tunnel. Tbh, I'm sick of walking to Rellekka every time I want to go to Kelda. <.<

I hope by "new necklaces" they mean that we can finally enchant our current useless necklaces (emerald to onyx)... If not, well... it'll come one day.

Bracelets sound cool, I'm getting bored of having to wear gloves all the time.

dontfearthereaper2.png

They're pretty fast with the quest for the keldagrim-dorgeshuun transport thingie. I thought that would take some time before it'd be released.

yes this will help my construction goal and just making y house prettier a lot.

i want to craft bellybars or nose piercings though :anxious:

tifsdac6mc.gif

yes this will help my construction goal and just making y house prettier a lot.

i want to craft bellybars or nose piercings though :anxious:

As long as they bring back the kitten and ball of wool from The Great Brain Robbery quest for the piercing process, I'm fine with that.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Pretty good month i guess, never been a fan of quests. So the only thing i'm interested in is the easter bunny, and the new jewellery.

Better start Digging in the dirt for gold ores then ::'

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Sounds like the dullest month in a long time. I'm a little excited about the new jewelery, but that's it really.

Wish they'd waste less time developing temporary holiday events and focus on long term permanent game updates.

Harrington.gif

Sounds like the dullest month in a long time. I'm a little excited about the new jewelery, but that's it really.

Wish they'd waste less time developing temporary holiday events and focus on long term permanent game updates.

I agree completely. This month looks like garbage again...only thing I'm a tad exited for is the jewellery, and the Slayer jewellery.

I agree. Not a very exciting month.

I guess I picked a good month to get 99 Hunter <3:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Behind the Scenes - April

Once a year he comes to RuneScape and causes havoc wherever he treads. Some say he is a menace, some say he is misunderstood. Some say he is, in fact, some ancient spirit cursed to spend eternity causing the mundane to be, well, a bit odd really. Whatever others think, we know he is just the Easter Bunny. Read on to see what he has planned for you this year, plus three other exciting updates for you to enjoy in April.

Read more...

Maybe its just me, but it really does look like the way Jeremy Clarkson introduces The Stig every episode in Top Gears. ;)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.