Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Uula replied to bubbasider's topic in General Discussion
    You can add me if you want. Uular ingame aswell. :)
  2. Quit spamming Goat! The bumps don't help, as no one is interested anyway :-k :3>
  3. I think you're thinking of the wrong brother. Karil's armor splashes ancients most of the time. It has better mage def than black d hide. Because of Karil's low defence, you don't miss spell as often as you would miss on a player with black d'hide and decent mage. I use melee on karil, and all the other brothers. True, as magic level provides more magic defence, and Karil's magic is probably 1, his magic def is also lower.
  4. Though you can range him if other people are meleeing him, and use mage prot: See the text in the chat log... He rarely hit me 10+ before I ran out of prayer
  5. Yes it does, lemme get a screeny
  6. 8/10 Not a real fame, but I keep seeing you
  7. A rune axe and 2 willow logs over a red mask -.-
  8. Can I have the burnt ones back soon? :3>
  9. Cook-X didn't make cooking faster, just easier. Rogues Den made it faster.
  10. I love your fishing #-o just can't be bothered to train it that far myself.. Nice 8/10 for stats... Won't rate bank :-w Good luck! :3>
  11. You'll get a reply on your thread, but no cookie EVER!! HA! :3>
  12. I'd rather not do combat related... But I loved the Spartan KBD trip :-k
  13. Well, as most of the parties I've had before weren't especially planned, I though I'd post about it a week earlier to get more people. Well, right now I'm 87 cooking getting a pretty steady 1.2m+ xp per day. I'm also 1580 total, so at 99 I'd be 1592, if I find some time, I'll get 8 construction levels to get 1600 with 99 cook :D Well, I'll tell something about the party: Where: Edgeville World 96 <---- F2P!!r events[/b] Why: I wanna party :notalk: Time: Sunday 8/10 3 PM GMT | 10am EST | 1am AEST (Monday) What: Possibly a small drop party, post suggestions for othe I'm always cooking at W99 Rogue's Den :D And... Droplist:
  14. Lol, so did I :anxious: Gl n0va Yeah, it was a shock to see N0valyfes name under it. Well... It's not that big that he's quitting, let him live his life. He's been getting like 2m fletch exp a day, I think that's pretty much.
  15. I didn't say you will get a cookie, buy if you don't include :3> , no one will ever give you one :3>
  16. What the hell, the legendary Lord Krohn is back \ Haven't seen you in a while
  17. Aiming for 1.7m xp today to get lv 90, updated first post :3>
  18. I went from 70 to 99(+4m xp) just fletching yew longs for profit :-w Go mirrorforced! :3>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.