Everything posted by archimage_a
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Prussia askes Britian and Portugual if they could each spare a single ship(With as many guards as you like) to take part in naval celebrations in Prussia. As the two most skilled Naval Nations in the world, we believe that we would greatly benefit from what they could teach us in just one short week, and who knows, we might even teach you something. (Looks expectantly at Dusty) Elsewhere King Frederick of Prussia asks his advisors(Dusty) how much it would cost to set up the Prussia Red Cross, to take care of soliders wounded in battles, and Prussian prisoners of war, if any are ever captured.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Prussia is getting increasingly worried about the revolution in France and is making strong overtures to the French Government to react now or 'allow' an International Brigade to deal with this problem.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
As in signatores of the conference.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Prussia is unlikely to use the weapons, I have had them for a good while now and where mainly there to test how far Dusty would let me go before getting involved(Watching House so that explains that) and it let me use the picture. But the weapons should be totally banned for use against each other. Use not against each other is questionable, but is not forbidden...and obviously you can ignore the conferance if you so wish.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Everything is included in the Hague Peace Conferance links....Since I do not have unlimited time to read a largely ignored document, I would say no. No shooting prisoners, no shooting under the flag of truce, unless they fire first....Don't be needlessly brutal...
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Did I say it was effective? Also gas has never been particually accurate, and is rarely effective....Despite millions of tonnes being fired in WW1, and thousands of deaths, it didn't have any major effect. Someone needs to get their facts right before covering themselves....
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Peace Conferance is mainly concerned with: Banning: The Launching of Projectiles and Explosives from Balloons The Use of Projectiles the Object of Which is the Diffusion of Asphyxiating or Deleterious Gases The Use of Bullets Which Expand or Flatten Easily in the Human Body Setting up the: International Red Cross Code for Prisoners of War The Flag of Truce Founding the: Permanent Court of Arbitration (Flavour) Blah Blah Blah, see: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/lawwar.asp For more details Specifically: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/hague02.asp For the laws of war Ps. This may have all sorts of effects, or none at all, and just because I have used a similar style of picture, does not mean I am modding the game, so there may be all sorts of ramifications from agreeing which are not mentioned here within. However, the conferance is largely about upholding honour and such, so should sit very well with everyone bar Russia.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gTt6rptTU
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
If it had been me then the fish boat would have sunk on route to the Island...knowing Dusty. My money is on Edel.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Hehe, they will be back in 5 minutes, what with Retech's revolving door prisons.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Well Dusty doesn't seem to know what is going on, so obviously someone planned it...
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Not really a fan, game starts moving so quickly that it burns out...
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
This is why no one posts in the thread...It incites stupid plans by others to counteract the stupid plans people post. HELP SOMEONE IS TRYING TO MOD THE GAME! I AM SO ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! Probably.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
He approved me mining the Baltic...same principle here, except smaller area to be mined.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
You still have to outlay 500,000 for the troops...so the profit you make from one reset is cancelled the next war. You would have to be constantly engaged in war to make a profit much faster...and since small countries have armies of equivilant sizes to your country, and equivilant budgets....
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
Prussia deploys its landmine field for 10 million ducats. The field is across the Austro-Hungarian border.
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
I think part of it is that research is now tightly controlled, so no real arguements start. Wars don't go anywhere because people sent 1,000 people, then 60,000 then everyone in their country, plus their allied countries....So at the end no one has anything left, so the game collapses into people saying 'We will carry on if no one else does' One of the things is that budgets are now on a 'pass go' system, meaning you can just sit around accumulating money...and since the profit you get from any expense takes 10 resets to pay of.... Say you are invading your neighbour, you are looking at an outlay of 5 million in the troops you buy and 500,000 in the troops you use.... Even if you take 5 provinces off them, the supposed max, it would take 10 resets, or 40 rl days to pay off the money spent... Improving infrastructure and tech takes even longer...so the game is virtually static, and since it is set in the past you can't research your way out without people whining about how it is unfair. tl;dr The game gets boring because the game is going nowhere fast.
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
Edel, I spent months looking through posts, memorising their content and responding...I know when something has been edited. Sufficing to say that Archi bleeds out and dies.
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
Probably. I don't like playing games...Even the best games I have ever played tired me after a week. Hence why I like to mod.
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
Because Edel edited it in afterwards...which was one of the major things that ruins playing games for me. Also that just about everything insta-attacks...which sucks. Also that rewards are overpowered. At Ico: Also, Stargate Generals/Commanders do.
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
I search the tree for fruit/birds nests/herbs/strands/impacted arrows...anything really. If that turns up nothing I search the other trees in the area.
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
He was seeing them off. Also he is a symbol. Also Stargate is fictional...
-
Napoleonic Hegemony
It would be about the Norwegians... Norway is fine in that context. I am not sure, the forum seems to die whenever you are not here <3:
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
My tree climbing goes unnoticed...
-
Interest Check: Picture Dungeoneering
Since people can't get on them...and Tools requires a set up to already be in place. I don't like playing games, I like modding games...