Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Hehe, pacifist Golem coming up.
  2. One assumes they grow by eating, love and magic..,
  3. Ummm...Since the golem is fairly new to the world it should be fairly easy to do it
  4. Ritual is the traditional manner to do it.
  5. Its technically still a pet, since it hasn't been bound to her...If someone was to kill it it would be dead.
  6. Yup, I am gonna start somewhere between two hours time and three hours time. :thumbsup: Dungeoneering should be on every day bar Tuesday, because I have a lecture at 1, which I need to leave by 12, and if the game goes on till 6 or 7 in the morning... Suffice to say me being forever knackered is not a good thing.
  7. It was more a 'Yeah, its a flame war...might as well draw a line and just stop taking a wider interest' Switzerland releases Abysinia, continues on the preset plan, if anyone invades Switzerland then PM me, otherwise I don't care. And Dusty, its not so much that I am annoyed, as the argument was circular and the game eats up too much of my time trying to justify why Z=Z or why Z doesn't equal Y...And I know if I leave it there it will bug me because I know I am right, you know you are right...
  8. I won't pretend it has been helped by propaganda... So my Military budget would be included in the rest of the GDP...so actually I can spend as much money as I like since its not included in the 1%.... Retech, of course I can get invaded. Large amounts of the invading troops will die, but, like you say, they can send more and more and more...There are realistic limits placed on how many people the minefield can actually kill before it is beaten. Like everything I did up until I lost the P-Jet it was calculated with Sere.
  9. The ones that did damage one supposes :rolleyes:
  10. Switzerland and Abysinia form the Confederation of Joyous Nations. Shortened to the Confederation. The Confederation, though interventionalist Abysinia, offers to help Australia develop its new tank.
  11. As long as you informed sere I don't mind because I have no way of checking.
  12. Yeah sure whatever. By the way, if you ever need to justify your sudden research into particle jets, amounting to about an hour, then the P is for Particle... Oh, and that is of course assuming you had been researching alternative space exploration methods and particle weapons...otherwise not.
  13. If my slightly you mean heavily then yes. Since no one knows about them(I am just informing you because it seems the only way) no one can copy them. Course you will all have this brilliant brainwave to develop particle weapons now but hey, what can I do about that.
  14. They come in three flavours, as has been posted before, with pictures. Blasters, which are shoulder mounted cannons used for blowing away buildings and such... It is accurate up to 2,000 yards and fires 3 rounds Rifles, which are similar to Assult Rifles, except each bullet penetrates 10 inches of Titanium at 500 yards. It has a sniping function, as well as rapid fire. It is accurate up to 2,000 years and has 200 rounds. Pistols, the weakest of the set, will shoot though anything short of an inch of titanium at point blank ranges. It is accurate up to 2,000 yards and has 9 rounds.
  15. Switzerland bombs Toyko with the P-Jets before they become none existant. Down below the empore runs screaming for his life as a missile of pure Acid blows up, evapourating the entire city. King Archi smiles broadly as reality slowly disintergrates and then reintergrates and he finds himself dully looking over the crop reports...still he feels better for some reason.
  16. Rocco, ok, fine. The P-Jets in service ceases to exist. All the production instead went into the Opaque Ionosphere Shield around Switzerland, the Archologies Projects, the Particle Weapons projects, and of course the Mars Mission. As such Switzerland is now a reflective dot on the map It produces 100% of its own food, including some luxury foods, the Archology project is now set for complete completion in 2028 at which point Switzerland will have enough food, of all types, to survive indefinately. Particle Guns can shoot down super sonic, hyper sonic and ineed just about any other speed aircraft, blow up any tank known today, and kill any solider/robot/cyborg/animal or other being. The Mars Mission will arrive in 2021. All projects have had 2 years taken off of them(All of them, except the Mars mission, have been going on since the Basel Dam), since we have been playing for 10 and a half years. Meaning I am losing 2 1/2 years worth of game play...so I will invest that into annexing Abysinia.
  17. And there in lies the crux of this game.
  18. Nah, they will just whine about how India is too overpowered...the real problem is not what I am doing, it's that it doesn't fit with their world view. Sides I could just post 'Switzerland passes all research to India and becomes a protectorate.' and then carry on exactly how I am... Why Switzerland would do that is a mystery, but does it really matter? How the P-Jet works is a mystery to everyone bar me and Sere, yet they all seem to have it.
  19. Yup. This has degenerated entirely. 'Ahh people are doing stuff we don't understand! What do we do!?' 'Just steal their ideas, pass them off as your own and then beat them until they give up.' 'Yeah thats a good idea, there are 20 of us and one of him, obvouisly we deserve his power, he is just being selfish'
  20. My P-Jet production is at 1 a year... I think what they basically want is for me to go 'Oh here is your technology master, I was just developing it for you.'
  21. No...Luxembourg took on Europe by becoming the capital of the EEC(EU)... Doesn't actually do anything, just gets a stack of cash....
  22. Its called nationhood Retech...Its what made Napolean powerful. And no, I don't think it would...because the system existed all the way up to WW1 and caused it, so people dropped the system.
  23. Yeah, thats true. Did you know that a horse and cart is less powerful than a car? Something to do with efficency or something... Really game breaking how those cars are more powerful.
  24. Kk, just checking :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.