Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Is a Fury really worth the money?
Gear: Full slayer helm Fire Cape Glory Chaotic Rapier Rune Defender Bandos Chestplate Bandos Tassets Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker Ring (i) Strength bonus: 146 Prayer bonus: 7 Max hit: 647 Average hit: 323.5 Prayer points per hour: 1607 -- Replacing glory with fury: Strength bonus: 148 Prayer bonus: 9 Max hit: 653 Average hit: 326.5 Prayer points per hour: 1521 == Increased kill speed of 0.93%. This equates to about 5.99 hours saved, for a player who does not use a cannon, on the way to 99 slayer (would be even more saved time if the player were not already maxed combats and using top gear). 6 hours saved = AT LEAST 12m saved (literally anyone with 100 hours in this game can make 2m/h, if you can't you aren't smart enough to figure it out). Savings of 85 prayer points per hour (5344 gp saved per hour). On the way to 99 slayer, this saves you about 3473600 GP. Total savings of using a fury to 99 slayer: 15.47m. Note: these benefits are even more pronounced if the player is lower leveled and has less developed gear.
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
It's not about methods which are boring but about people who are bored by a method and complain about it while doing it, for something as a skillcape which only offers fun(in the sense of achievement) for a very limited amount of time. So in other words, you are saying that the argument is not substantiated and is just the author projecting his/her inexplicable discontent with a game for he/she pays $6 monthly onto others? Or am I misunderstanding you?
-
Is a Fury really worth the money?
It's not considered to be going in circles if only one person is making arguments and the other person gives no arguments and is HURR DURR 2 MACH MONEE It's called talking to walls.
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
The delusion of morality is a coping mechanism by which individuals rationalize their fear of punishment/retribution in order to increase their self esteem. There is no such thing as morality. That being said I for the most part follow all laws. One needs only be rational, not "moral", to decide to obey them.
-
Is a Fury really worth the money?
Divine is more in GE than that, and that's not even counting its street. Max gear my ass.
-
Mass at Bando's or other god?
What? Your stats have nothing to do with getting loot shared drops. DW, he's notorious for postiong completely off-topic rants in others' threads.
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
Again, I challenge you to prove to me that I don't have fun training skills in a method that you deride as "grinding".
-
Item Risk
Wait why? Sure, they're entitled to their personal opinions, but if we're arguing for efficiency here, then we have common ground to talk about it rationally. Presumably people have weighed the odds of death/dc/loss etc. and have made the rational (although possibly incorrect) decision to go ahead with the risk.
-
Item Risk
Whatever people want to risk is their decision, and they have obviously weighed the risks (although possibly inaccurately so) and decided it is worth it. It is none of your concern what others risk. -- Also I value a chaotic weapon at 250M+, so yeah I'm not going to be risking it lol.
-
Is a Fury really worth the money?
I am 99 in all combat related stats, and have 500m+ in the bank, are you telling me there's a different item that gives me more bonuses for less GP? I already have berserker ring and Neitiznot helm. Please tell me, using your cost-benefit analysis, what I should spend my money on instead of a fury. I don't know if anyone has said this, but you can resell your fury when you're done training combat, so you lose no money aside from the forgone interest that 15m could make you flipping.
-
Mass at Bando's or other god?
Massing is only good if you already have a ton of LSP. Like you duo LS'd at Armadyl, missed hilt. Now you have 40m LSP or so, then go to TDS mass and get two claw drops.
-
Slayer is GREAT profit! but not for me...
Slayer is not great money, I'm 15m slayer xp, I should know.
-
Leaving Members
Cooking - actually one of the better ones to do in F2P since the best way to train (wines) is available to free players as well. Mining - you could mine iron to 80, but I wouldn't train it past there cause LRC gold mines are so much better Crafting - don't Runecrafting - don't Fishing - yeah fly fishing is alright, not as great as heavy rod but it's alright Firemaking - a good one to do, burn yews at the GE
-
"The more difficult your clue, the greater your reward! "
For each "step" in the clue you get 1 reward item. This is what it's referring to. More steps = more difficult = more rewards.
-
Do Wyverns drop elite clues?
If wyverns drop elite clues. That is all.
-
XP rates with/without prayer (piety/turmoil)
Just flash soulsplit as necessary, which is really only on a few tasks like some CT tasks and metals and dark beasts and wyverns.
-
Need fast & efficient way of getting money.
Is there a way of getting money that is not profitable?
-
Is a bandos chestplate worth buying?
Get 70 prayer, a berserker ring, and a fury instead
-
Should I even bother with Gold and Green charms?
I could prove to you why they are worth using, but I'm too lazy. Pick them up and use them unless you are already 99 summoning.
-
XP rates with/without prayer (piety/turmoil)
4-10, maybe more on bloodvelds and sp mages I recommend bandos and fire cape and turmoil everything.
-
*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)
ya i dont get y people dont stick around 4 fites dat day cannot win bcuz of my prairs day shud let me kill dem :P 8-) \:D/ =D> :cool: :geek: :ugeek: :shock: :blink: :shades: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
The negative melee stats, I think that would have been pretty obvious.
-
Mud Pies
Mud Pie 1. Mix flour and water to make some pastry dough. 2. Place the dough in an empty pie dish. 3. Add compost to your pie. 4. Add water to the pie using a bucket. 5. Add dry clay to the pie. 6. Cook on a range.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Okay since when did WILLOW comp bows come from L3 clues? And thanks Bork for this one:
-
ahrim's robetop
When you fight, the repairs are cheap anyway so don't worry about it.