Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. [hide=Why rules and mores governing real life do not apply to the internet] You can log off the internet. You cannot log off real life.[/hide]
  2. XP: Armoured zombies or zombie skeletons Charms: Waterfiends, Rock lobsters, Scabarites, Wyverns Money: Boss hunting, merchanting
  3. Bladewing replied to eyeye's topic in Rants
    Logs of bosses you killed or it didn't happen.
  4. Yes, but people somehow think that EVERY rare is owned by hoarders and they have dictatorial control over prices. This was probably close to true immediately before phats rebounded, but they have dispersed back out (at high prices) to normal players.
  5. Bladewing replied to eyeye's topic in Rants
    Your 88 HP says you don't do enough killing of anything to complain about bad luck.
  6. Sounds like slayer isn't your kind of skill. I suggest you stop wasting your time with it, since there are better ways to get XP, GP, and charms.
  7. Anyone know the going price on the dragon masks? When will people stop blowing hoarding this far out of proportion :?:
  8. L you do realize that updates are at random times and happen just as frequently at 3:30 AM in other places in the world.
  9. The only useful one I see is the Armadyl book for people who kill aviansie. Before you'd have to wear armadyl pendant if you are using void, but now you can use fury and book of law.
  10. EEP I already sold it :\ it's crashing still I believe. I don't get notifications for profile messages and I never check em... so yeah send a PM next time :P
  11. Wat I got a bandos coif and it's only 300k >_>
  12. I disagree. I'm for removal of post count and join date, actually.
  13. Yes. I have all but the black one (it ran away on me).
  14. If you do see a blue orb on it, it is a L4, but you can get L4s without the circle. The circle means it's a scanner clue, which are exclusively L4, but not every L4 clue is a scanner clue.
  15. Bladewing commented on Bladewing's blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    disks are rare as hell and I think they're cool looking, I think I'll probably be keeping this one. e: only item that's going to hold street is 3rd age druid I think, the dragon masks are both too common and too high GE price to last.
  16. OH WELL I GUESS I BETTER STOP BOTTING MY 20 ACCOUNTS TO 99 HUNTER. IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED. I AND ALL THE OTHER BOTS ARE LEAVING NOW BYE BYE Even if what you said was true, that changes nothing.
  17. I actually never have had a member log out 5 mins into a 5:5 dungeon :o but I'm only like 74 so that's not that much.
  18. Was still a low price ^^ What new items seem to be bought out really well? Dragon masks and 3rd age druidic?
  19. And ranger boots. 3a never had good stats /thread.
  20. Raven from MTK. Pretty sure this is new.
  21. Yup I'll confirm that you can get level 3s from monsters that do drop level 4s. I got a level 3 from a Rex.
  22. 3rd age druidic is just like all other 3rd age. It's good because it's rare enough to be periodically bought out and dumped. It is also like all other 3rd age because it is very expensive and useless.
  23. Well now that you put it that way, I completely understand your point of view.
  24. Oh well you know name changes... can never tell. But that was a steal.
  25. Holy [cabbage] maz, lucky steal there, purple is way more than 1b.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.