Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. HUGE thanks to Koolkandy :<3: Get gembag, inf boots, and seers. Only things i can think of atm. Gembag? He's killing metal dragons. Agreed with inf boots and seers, though. Also bring more mage pots :P
  2. I've never said that TDs aren't weak to stab. I'm saying that there is not evidence to show that they are significantly (I'll say at α=0.10 to be lenient) weaker to stab than any other type. Until I see this proof, I will have to believe the null hypothesis: "TDs are equally weak to all melee styles". PS: "I killed 10 TDs with stab and 10 with slash and the 10 with stab seemed faster" does not constitute testing
  3. RS Wiki SAYS that TDs are weak to stab, but there is no evidence given. Show me the evidence, mate.
  4. No, this thread is about which weapons are best where. :wall:
  5. No evidence that they are weak to stab.
  6. and exactly which of those items is giving the +2 str? Boots - +1 Gloves - +1
  7. Have you logged in within the last 22 hours, and the offer was not filled, later to find that it was?
  8. I'm confused - did the offer go through while your offer was hourglassed, or did it go through and then the price changed before you screenied?
  9. also another note - zs should retain its value since it is still the best at corp, whereas ss continues to drop as it has become outclassed by rapier.
  10. [/hide] I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I already know Runescape fanboys think Runescape is a great game, i'm just stating the actual facts. And I already explained why i'm still a part of this community. GG. (The actual term is GG btw, Gf is what 12 year olds who play Runescape say). [hide] [/hide] There are also certain humans that enjoy killing other humans. Next strawman argument, please. We all know why you are still "part of the community": Crikey, mates, di' you see that! It's a wild, fierce troll in it's natural 'abitat! That wasn't a straw man argument - if it is fun, then it is a good game. I wish you would stay out of runescape discussion if you refuse to do any discussing. e: ad hominems don't count
  11. isn't triumvirate from harry potter wat
  12. 5 palms, 10 magics, 1 calquat daily.
  13. http://super-mousekeys.com/ run by a player mod evidently, who has been in conversation with some J mods about the legality of his software, and has made changes accordingly.
  14. Yeah, I recently had a 3 SOL task as well. Pity they're only 4.1m, I can't see them crashing much further, as they require 8 more slayer levels than whips, as well as for you to be on task to get them... Unspam: Speaking of luck, had this a few weeks ago, off an 185 task :shades: Yet you need 90 slayer for Dark Bows, look at how they went down. But Dark bows are nearly useless, they're just for show/fun. Whips were generally considered the overall best weapon in the game before Dungeoneering was released, and SoL is a mage's whip. [/hide] Beat me to it, and whips have essentially been replaced by cr/cls/c maul (although not fully yet, considering how hard they are to get,) yet they still maintain a reasonable price. The RS economy is strange sometimes.. The way I see it, whips are more a consumable used by pkers. Many whips disappear every day, but few sols and dark bows ever do. This allows them to maintain a moderately high price.
  15. The reason you got more herb xp than expected was because you applied the average multiplier to all the potions, which underestimates the xp you get. You make the higher xp potions with the highest multiplier. If you assume the average multiplier, you underestimate how much xp you get.
  16. Sell it. You can use the money you get to get better returns than waiting 2 weeks for it to rise like 20%.
  17. Everyone besides stonewall needs to GTFO runescape if this isn't your reason to play it.
  18. Remapping keys is completely legal.
  19. Battle robe bottoms be crashed, yo.
  20. You need 300 rank for dstone (i).
  21. Play siege Use light troops Use cannon special troops Attack the castle At 26 minutes, cannon your own units (suicide)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.