Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dogfever

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dogfever

  1. I've never tried it but you could go for the Ice Queen cave (multicombat and full of lv57? Ice Warriors). You can also hide at the back of the cave if you need a break. Not sure if 1def would serve you too well down there though... Otherwise you could try rock crabs as long as you don't mind the abuse you'll get for setting up a cannon. df
  2. Money no issue then missed curse training is probably the way to go. You burn your way through runes but, apparently, it is the quickest xp. You could also try teleporting, most people use camelot but if you want to spend the money (2 laws required) then you could use Trollheim or Ancient Mage Lassar tele (teles you to ice mountain, also requires 2 laws). df
  3. Take a full invent of food then and pray whatever your best defence is. A DD(p/+/s) will probably help in the fight (four spec her then switch to dlong) just try to run straight through the ice warriors, hit her, then carry on to the area behind her throne. You should find you get to fight her on her own. The only reason it's hard is that the area is multi-combat so you can end up getting attacked by three ice warriors as well. df
  4. Not if you range them. Safe spots ftw. They don't even breathe fire at you. Maybe a couple of lobs for when you retrieve arrows. If you are using the ogre enclave be careful not to attack the shamen, they will hammer you. I killed a full invent of dragons several times without any food (stats in sig). df
  5. You can lead her to the back of the room behind her throne and she will be the only one who follows. I killed her with similar stats using protect from melee prayer, it didn't even use up 47 prayer points. df
  6. IDK about the best gear for your stats but I'll give it a shot: Melee: Best melee armour (torags?), anti-drag sheild, anti fire pots (maybe), whip. Range: Best range gear, no need for shield because of the safe spots, good arrows are a bonus and may be necessary for quick kills at you range level. Location: I'd always go for Ogre enclave, its quieter, has good safe spots and a few drags, its usually less crowded. You can use Watchtower tele to bank but I find walking is almost as quick. Watchtower quest is required either way. You need one nightshade every time you re-enter the enclave. df
  7. http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of_Cabbage/index.php? Enjoy the cabbage. df
  8. All the special slayer drops including boots are listed here. You can kill anything up to a Pyrefiend (Steel boots) with 30 slayer. df
  9. http://forum.tip.it/profile.php?mode=editprofile That might work df
  10. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=466953 there you go df
  11. If you already have an assignment you can get rid of it by going to the Burthorpe slayer master (he will only change it if it is not an assignment he will give). This practice is commonly referred to as Burthorping. After Burthorping an assignment all you have to do is finish off a fairly simple assignment and you are free to choose your master (you do not have to go to the master your gem puts you in contact with). Just one last thing, I have always found this guide incredibly useful. df
  12. There are two quests which give slayer xp (Wanted and Royal Trouble -which requires 40 slayer). Otherwise there are quests which give lamps to raise any skill, so you could choose slayer, or genie lamps. That's it though, the best way to raise it is just to do assignments. df
  13. Supply constant + demand down = price down. It may even be the case that supply is increasing. God armours are essentially fashion accessories and there are numerous other money sinks in RS such as barrows armour, dragon and construction, this is all detracting from the percieved value of God armours
  14. Hmm, let's see: CPU Monitor Mouse Keyboard 7 CDs (Echo and the Bunnymen, Greenday x2, Nirvana, Counting Crows, AFI, something classical that I don't think belongs to me) A Financial Times article dated June 2 2005 12 Textbooks (subjects include Game Theory, Object Oriented programming, and Real Options - oldest book is 1949) 2 Books (Iain M Banks and P J O'Rourke) A set of Stage 2 Thermodynamics notes (I did this 5 years ago) About 130 scientific papers on virtual organisations and scheduling My mobile phone A dvd (Kelly's heroes) A chequebook and bank statement for an old uni society I used to run A pad of A4 lined paper (hardcover) - mostly crossed out A selection of articles printed off Wiki A lever arch file (more academic papers) A tupperware box (too scared to open it) Two small pamphlets on finding jobs Two water bottles (empty) One pair of headphones It seems like a lot when you write it down. If you think that's bad you should see whats under my desk and in the drawers. df
  15. dogfever replied to daddono's topic in Help and Advice
    It won't be disabled. df
  16. Scratch that. cbow = crystal not cross. Man I'm dumb sometimes :roll:
  17. Yes it will. It sends the last 60 seconds of gameplay. df
  18. There are standard ways like making bowstrings, mining ess and merchanting (which requires a lot of skill and a lot of startup capital to do well) but there are loads of 'skill based' ways of earning money. Best thing to do is post your skills and people wil help you more. df
  19. 1. Nobody knows the tip.it formula apart from some tip.it staff. 2. They aren't telling. It would be incredibly hard to work out the formula, not impossible, but hard and probably not worth it. df
  20. I'd stick with the lessers if I was you. Move on to fire giants when you hit 60 range. df
  21. Powermine granite. More xp but you can still 1 hit it. df
  22. Wow. Most surreal flame war. On (off) topic: I shall name my child Cuttlefish Jackson. I can accurately predict (s)he will grow up to be a thick-skinned person, with a strong sense of the lack of natural justice in the world and quite possibly a good fighter. :)
  23. Iron knives on rapid throw. (Or best short bow and bronze arrows on f2p). Pick them up as well = loads more cheap xp. Kill the guards on top of the Varrock palace. df
  24. If you go to the North-West of the abyss there are more leeches there. Also there are plenty of points around the outside walls where you can only be attacked by one creature at a time. I used this method and didn't ever get attacked by anything other than a leech because (I think) they don't fit into the gap that is left after you kill the leech. You may have to move once in a while after the pile of loot gets too big to see everything. (I'm 100% sure this one is legit:)) df
  25. Not sure a film ever changed my life, I think a lot of people think a film will change their life, I know I have but now I can't even remember which films I thought would do so:) Requiem for a dream damn near induced clinical depression so i guess that might count. Films like Paths of glory, The Killing Fields, Heart and minds and others of that type changed my viewpoint on war quite a bit. df

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.