Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. What is the greatest cause of human misery?
  2. l0rd replied to Panzerlord's topic in Off-Topic
    There's the explaination I was looking for that tells me I wasn't being insulted. Thanks. who says you weren't?
  3. I beg to differ good sir. Tell your parents you need a trampoline.
  4. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Eh, I like the new haircut. It makes him look more mature. :D As do I, the shorter hair looks better. Yea, first one looked like just some scruffy kid, looking more pro now. ;) Ah, so easily deceived by comparison of black and white to color. 8-) In b4 gil
  5. l0rd replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes
  6. All of the people rolling their eyes and feeling superior or more mature because they feel they are above certain jokes make me giggle.
  7. Farting in elevators
  8. Public libraries - the silence is always so eerie and I get a strange feeling that everyone is watching me. Can't really think of any other legit. fears.
  9. You have to when you're mountain biking, so yes. (or threat of death or serious injury)
  10. Look at what you just wrote. No, you are incorrect. If you had said "Tip.it wasn't Runescape exclusive", then that would mean it wasn't exclusive in the past. L2 English :thumbup:
  11. Only like half my teachers use this type of grading scale. But yeah if your teachers offer extra credit, DO IT. My teachers don't, or very seldom.
  12. Tip.It isn't Runescape exclusive #-o Um....around 90% of the traffic on tip.it is for the non-forums section of the website, and of the forums section i'd say around 20% or less of traffic is for non-runescape discussion. Facepalming for a point he didn't even convey, and that is incorrect is just stupid. :wall: :wall: :wall: He (rsloser) means tip.it caters to lotro and other games, and was initialy created for a game other than runescape. Runescapeloser used a present verb tense, so being the English-speaker I am, I presumed he was talking about the present. Anyways, I still don't see how his post had anything to do with Dan's post. (arguing over syntax is dumb, lol)
  13. Ask yourself the inverse of that.
  14. Tip.It isn't Runescape exclusive #-o Um....around 90% of the traffic on tip.it is for the non-forums section of the website, and of the forums section i'd say around 20% or less of traffic is for non-runescape discussion. Facepalming for a point he didn't even convey, and that is incorrect is just stupid.
  15. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Me on a 11 mile hike yesterday [hide=][/hide] index as my B please
  16. Looks really cool. I can't wait to see what this expands to.
  17. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Your a bunch of words in sand o.O? As a wise man once said that he loves all, and sees all in all. In his perception, and objectively, time does not exist and therefor he loves a stone because the stone is part of this universal unity, and this stone just as human as a human itself, and a human is just as stone-like as a stone itself. Within this sand he would not only see 3rkid, but everything that would ever exist or has existed.
  18. l0rd replied to Robert_de_Sable's topic in Off-Topic
    I enjoy the cuss words, all of them.
  19. LOL, thank you for making me realize that.
  20. l0rd replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=Finished Today][/hide] [hide=Finished Yesterday][/hide] Both famous and amazing books, I recommend Les Misérables especially
  21. Ohai, quit. Hop into my boat and let us sail into the unknown.
  22. Ya, I like some of the things on McD and BK menu.
  23. You can't. BK would own them too hard. Not their chicken nuggets. :notalk: It is like comparing eating your moms poop to your fathers poop, either way you're still eating feces.
  24. Nice job. So far so good, listening to Autechre at the moment. (kinda surprised u haven't fixed the spelling error in the title yet though)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.