Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to Youhadanidea's topic in Off-Topic
    Its illegal to perform puppet-shows in windows in New York
  2. I started working when I was 15, at a computer repair shop. No specific advice, just get acquainted with your States' regulations.
  3. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    A thread about me? that's..agh! especially if it's on /b/. and, I'd like to see it? if it's about me. you seem to have disabled private message receiving, Its not allowing me to pm you.
  4. mine would probably be "pio"
  5. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    nvm, but deathrow, I found a thread about you on /b/. and deathrow, if you wish to see the screencap't thread i can send via pm.
  6. l0rd replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Lets name the island "Does god exist?" for the rage and lulz
  7. I know it may seem offensive/not funny to you guys, but I really love coming to school the day of April Fools saying one of my parents was diagnosed with cancer, or my dog died or something along the lines, and I lie good. I make myself lul.
  8. Just intentionally have the unlucky scenarios happen to you, so seemingly you can't have anyone say anything like that to you. Just burn down your house, become a paraplegic and incinerate all of your belongings. :thumbup:
  9. I remember my dreams almost every night, last night I did not, however. One of my most recent and cool dreams was that I invented an electric guitar, that had R3 joysticks (found on ps2 controllers) instead of strings. When you gyrated or pressed any of the six R3 joysticks it would toggle and ripple the note. It was awesome. And in the dream my step dad showed me the song he played and it was a song I've never heard before IRL, and I wish I remembered how it went, All i remember is it had a lot of the same note qualities as Jimi Hendrixs' Star Spangled Banner.
  10. 99/99 bowl once i bowled a 300.5
  11. l0rd replied to airp0w's topic in Off-Topic
    #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I hate the fact that people blindly hate /b/, and don't see through its reputation and try to form their own opinion for it. Yes, /b/ makes me laugh. A vast percentage of memes and internet-humor is sprouted from /b/, and that is an undeniable fact. Without /b/, your internet would be a lot more bland.
  12. l0rd replied to airp0w's topic in Off-Topic
    Myself, Tom Green, /b/, TreyParker&MattStone, dendrophelian, TheAmazingAtheist, Beck, a few of my friends, my debate/speech teacher, my mother
  13. I wish I cared more about holidays. My least favorite holiday is my birthday. Can't be bothered to do anything special for Valentines day. Yes I'm single, but having a girlfriend wouldn't change my mindset.
  14. Why the hell twice? To make sure they're dead. It's possible to survive a gunshot to the head with some brain damage but it's very rare to survive 2 bullets. If they do survive both bullets we've found Jesus. Yep, ever seen Kill Bill?
  15. So your denying the possibility that the penguin is real? Have you touched it....go ahead and touch it, caress it. OH HELL YEAH! Just make sure its not a bear first :thumbup: [/pathetic attempt at humor] Penguins don't look anything like bears!
  16. So your denying the possibility that the penguin is real? Have you touched it....go ahead and touch it, caress it. OH HELL YEAH!
  17. "Hello *crying* I broke my leg and my rib feels broken, DOCTOR, help! it hurts!" "HAHAHAHAHAHA, chuckle-chuckle" Sadistic ????? Profit!!! I find some of my past injuries pretty funny too. Like the time I busted my forehead open in 4th grade and my teacher got his favorite tie covered in blood when he carried me. And there is still a trail of my blood to the door. MWAH-HAHAHA
  18. Yeh. Maybe if Rate-This counted for post count, people would have more of an incentive. The higher your post count, the larger your genetalia is irl.
  19. wow dewd, u 2 gud. I would've been there, but i was hardcore irl'ing some homework. gratz
  20. Yeah we should.. balls Keep on looking people predicting a 1-200 post to view ratio? Yeh, i've been OT'ing for months post-view ratio is liek 1:10. I forgot about the penisfondling lurkers on rate-this.
  21. bai fren =( im gone too, so welcome to irl. we should meat
  22. Although this thread made me R A G E, I'll give you an answer. We would isolate them, and kill them. or Large companies might capture some and use them for resources (meat, hide, bone, etc), really it all depends which country owns the island.
  23. l0rd replied to Da_Latios's topic in Off-Topic
    wow u guys have short school days. Mine is 8-3:30 5 days a week.
  24. Why not just wait until you have the content of the thread until you reserve a spot for it? I don't get it. edit: Oh I get it, you're not funny at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.