Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    #-o #-o :lol:
  2. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    You're wrong, don't spam. :twss:
  3. l0rd posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Post poems! (not yours)
  4. most of my thoughts are too abstract and random to even put on paper. Some tangible ones that came to mind: I often fantasize about co-ordinating a spontaneous dance+song with my entire high school (like in musicals). With a lot of silly hip-swinging. A lot of times I just make noises loudly like: (BAPBAP BALAPALAPALAPAAAAAP ZAAPPPPP LAAAAAAPPPPP ZAAAAAAPPP). For many minutes at a time. Whenever I hear the word "drum" I feel a seducing need to do a drum-roll with my fingers. I also have many random poetic and deep (or seemingly so) lines contrived from somewhere in my head. Heres one I thought of a second ago. "Ashes fall on the soul, blanketing the plain of my conscious. OH wait! I don't have a soul! Yet my consciousness is wilder than ever. YAY for volcanoes" Also lately I've been finding it REALLY amusing to scream "help!" at inappropriate times and places. When changing classes in school, I usually scream help at least once a day. HAHAHAHAH people react. I also like to say acronyms for comical effect. For example if someone said a bad joke, instead of fake-laughing I'll just give them a hardy "ELL OH ELL". I also like interpretive dance, preferably to things that disgust/horrify people. Oh, and I get obsessed with really weird stuff. Lately I've been obsessed with applying almond butter to apples. If I don't get my apple + almond butter fix until the can of almond butter is gone I'll feel like I'm missing something. Before the apple + almond butter obsession, I had an obsession with N-Blox, a popular online Tetris flash game. I played whenever I wasn't doing homework and wasn't busy - amounting to hours a day. Oh and me and my mother pretend that our dogs can talk, have ever since I was like five years old. I ask one of my dogs a question and she answers back in a high-pitched voice. Sometimes when I'm bored I talk to myself that way, responding in my dogs signature high-pitched voice.
  5. l0rd replied to jjrox32's topic in Off-Topic
    to be honest I'm deathy scared of most public speaking. Just don't think about it before hand, just get up and do it, I've found that to be the best strategy
  6. Rap

    l0rd replied to xlippsx's topic in Off-Topic
    hai lipps Most rap makes me cringe. There are a few Rap artists I like though - Psyche Origami, Junk Science, Hieroglyphics, Cypress Hill, Felt
  7. I saw that, too. Was good, and managed to pull off a quality vampire story that the Twilight series was oh-so-desperately trying to pull.
  8. Some recent good movies I saw: Teeth: Hilarious and so original. Its a pretty strange film but this makes it so good. 8.5/10 Good Will Hunting - 9/10 - its a classic pretty much. A little bit cliche on the love part of it, but overall an amazing movie. American History X - 10/10 Amazing acting, and in-depth characters and plot. Its just a movie that leaves you thinking.
  9. simple - a single sub-atomic particle.
  10. My Friends Senior-year charity project check it.
  11. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Physic prophets
  12. Most man-made things, architecture, books, electronics etc require squares. On the other hand things like computers and data storage devices require circles, as do cars. I'd go with square though, it seems more essential overall.
  13. That's not really a good thing.. New[british Cigarette]
  14. *annoys phillip kolar by him thinking I had anything to say of relevance or relation to his quote* HAHA! I BROKE A RULE *annoys l0rd by telling him he is not philip kolar* :? fail :thumbdown: :-# :(
  15. KIDS SAY THE DARNEDEST THINGS!!!
  16. *annoys phillip kolar by him thinking I had anything to say of relevance or relation to his quote* HAHA! I BROKE A RULE On Topic: I wonder if the cornea of different eye-colors tastes different. :thumbup:
  17. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Humans created Christianity so why can't we do the same for Googlism. Even from a Christian Fundamentalist point of view, you cannot deny that Jesus himself was in fact a human - an embodiment of God (a messiah). One could argue that the founders of Google are in fact Messiahs.
  18. ... ................. and?
  19. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    First off Googtheist would mean you believe Google is a god in one way or another, learn your word roots. 2nd, lulz@you for actually trying to devise a valid argument against Googlism.
  20. 2nd this I would have sex, eat chocolate, watch twilight, and think about sad thoughts until I cried. As a guy I hardly ever cry, even when someone close to me dies, the most I'll get is a tear or two.
  21. You seem to hate your time spent here on the forum. But yeah, it's a pretty good band.
  22. The most vivid nightmare I've ever had and remember is strangely one I had when I was three years old. I woke up, thought I wasn't in a dream. I saw a circular light emanating from my door, I crawled through the circle of light. I was teleported to a zoo where there was a pool of alligators, the water was too dark to see threw, for some reason I jumped in for a second, seeing if I would be okay. I was, but got chased out by an alligator, it chased me out of the pool and I jumped back through the circle of light at the zoo it followed me through and into my room, I ran into my bed and.... IT GOBBLED ME UP. Even thinking about this dream brings back scary thoughts.
  23. l0rd replied to mmmcannibalism's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't read any Shakespeare I hadn't liked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.