Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    - That's not bad if you're the only one in the bathtub. - Nutrition..? The whole purpose of snot/buggers/mucus is to stop airborne debris and reduce bacteria in the nasal cavities. Eating+picking/picking them increases your risk of getting sick and sneezing(sneezing feelz gud). But yeah, it probably has some sodium, proteins, water and various vitamins if you'd consider that nutritious.
  2. I don't expect you to read this overly huge thread thourght, but I explained (tryed to explain) couple pages backwards that there is another theory than "something DID come from nothing" theory. The theory of no time, the "no beginning, no ending" theory, "It always is" theory. Yes, and I elaborated and tried to counter that theory, again, a couple pages back.
  3. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm surprised not more people have said drugs/alchohol/tobacco.
  4. Whether it be that you're a theist or an atheist, what it comes down to is that something DID come from nothing. Creationists believe God came from nothing, and atheists believe the first particles came from nothing. So I don't see why many theists say that the atheists theories are invalid, when in reality their theory does not explain the existence of God.
  5. YOU WISH! Uh, yeah aint is a word. But mlbfan, I love your ability to not give a [poop] about what people say. I honestly do.
  6. You're from New Zealand? I thought you were Asian!? cannot....process......dividing.....by.....zero......beep [hide=]BOO[/hide] Are you saying that you can't be asian if you live in New Zealand? D: Joke silly
  7. You're from New Zealand? I thought you were Asian!? cannot....process......dividing.....by.....zero......beep [hide=]BOO[/hide]
  8. Don't have a favorite. This whole thread kinda makes me sick.
  9. l0rd replied to Riku3220's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow, sucks.
  10. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    lol
  11. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    rufflepwnt [hide=][/hide]
  12. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    That was easy. LOLx2
  13. l0rd posted a topic in Off-Topic
    What are some of your tendencies/habits/hobbies that you consider bad? [hide=Mine]Excessive Video games Procrastination Laziness anti-socialness[/hide]
  14. Exactly the same for me.
  15. And there it is, folks! Godwin's Law! >_> Technicality. A period doesn't belong in your post - it is not a sentence.
  16. Technically, you have to have a period follow an ellipses when used as you used it. Lol, I'm just kidding!! Actually, I'm not, but I'm kidding about being a crazy grammar freak lol. That's such a tiny, negligible error. :lol: I don't care about bad grammar, but I don't see why I shouldn't use it. But RussianFed, the only real correct use for an ellipse is to indicate a break or pause to a referred text. The other error is your use of the abbreviation "LOL", which technically should be in all capitals.
  17. Well so far, in that one sentence, you've already proved yourself bad at modesty, spelling & grammar, probably more. Yes, because you're signature obviously proves that you use proper English at all times. I never made any claims on my skills in grammar and spelling, so your argument is invalid, regardless of the fact that my signature is miss-spelled on purpose. Okay, now another thing your not good at - arguing or defending yourself. When defending yourself don't try to throw an insult back at the other person, especially such a invalid one. Instead actually address the points of the argument or it's basically just talking to a wall that bounces anything you throw at it. I don't recall saying I've got perfect grammar or spelling. =D> Jesus Christ dude :wall: This will be the last post of this argument, as you obviously can't comprehend anything that's going on in it. You said you were best at "everything", probably being sarcastic. Regardless I disproved it, but you (for some reason) defended yourself by means of attacking me and not addressing my argument, then you deny ever saying you never said your "best at everything" when its in your very post that your trying to disprove. Wow, just WOW. Please, just stop trying.
  18. Well so far, in that one sentence, you've already proved yourself bad at modesty, spelling & grammar, probably more. Yes, because you're signature obviously proves that you use proper English at all times. I never made any claims on my skills in grammar and spelling, so your argument is invalid, regardless of the fact that my signature is miss-spelled on purpose. Okay, now another thing your not good at - arguing or defending yourself. When defending yourself don't try to throw an insult back at the other person, especially such a invalid one. Instead actually address the points of the argument or it's basically just talking to a wall that bounces anything you throw at it.
  19. Well so far, in that one sentence, you've already proved yourself bad at modesty, spelling & grammar, probably more.
  20. l0rd replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Provide me a set of events where child molestation has benefits. This situation should be plausible, not filled with nonsense. Please read my posts in this thread. Please try again? I don't see your story becoming a reality in this millennium. Okay, you didn't read my posts, you read a post, try again.
  21. I lurv u and your half beard
  22. l0rd replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Provide me a set of events where child molestation has benefits. This situation should be plausible, not filled with nonsense. Please read my posts in this thread.
  23. l0rd replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Very few people seem to know what that means. But I guess they have a good reason to do things like molest children :-k Even in the worst themes, child molestation, murder etc. When saying its okay in the "okay in the right context". In the English language the "right context" part would define and dictate the connotation of that theme, even in the strangest or most impossible of themes, such as "beneficial child molestation". When saying its beneficial, it disregards any "opinions" you have and sets it in stone as "beneficial". So just replace beneficial with "the right context". So you're saying you believe these is a time when child molestation is beneficial? I understand what you're getting at, but if you say anything is fine when it's beneficial then it must be beneficial to be fine. If there is no time when child molestation is beneficial, then there's no time when it's fine. Correct? My whole post was unbiased and free of any opinions toward that matter, so I don't know where you got any of those ideas. All I did is explain how the English language works when placing a adjective or dictating term in front of a term such as child molestation. Even if, in reality there is 0 examples of beneficial child molestation, if reading in a book the phrase "beneficial child molestation", it would denote it as beneficial simply due to the placement of words in that context.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.