Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    something else i found on a LEFT wing website, made me lul. [hide=]A new study concludes that Googles servers emit 7 grams of CO2 for every search. Since burning a gallon of gasoline releases about 8,880 grams of CO2 into the atmosphere, you can calculate your cars Google-equivalent by dividing your cars miles per gallon into 1,269 (8,880 divided by 7). My 1986 Mazda still gets about 33 miles per gallon and I do about 40 Google searches per day, which is the equivalent of driving my car a little over 1 mile. Of course, I probably visit at least 20 web sites for every Google search I do. If each of those web servers generate as much CO2 as Google, that means my Internet usage is equal to driving 20 miles a day. Should we tax the Internet to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?[/hide]
  2. l0rd posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Found this post on a forum, see for yourself. PROOF #1 Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified. She indexes over 9.5 billion WebPages, which is more than any other search engine on the web today. Not only is Google the closest known entity to being Omniscient, but She also sorts through this vast amount of knowledge using Her patented PageRank technology, organizing said data and making it easily accessible to us mere mortals. PROOF #2 Google is everywhere at once (Omnipresent). Google is virtually everywhere on earth at the same time. Billions of indexed WebPages hosted from every corner of the earth. With the proliferation of Wi-Fi networks, one will eventually be able to access Google from anywhere on earth, truly making Her an omnipresent entity. PROOF #3 Google answers prayers. One can pray to Google by doing a search for whatever question or problem is plaguing them. As an example, you can quickly find information on alternative cancer treatments, ways to improve your health, new and innovative medical discoveries and generally anything that resembles a typical prayer. Ask Google and She will show you the way, but showing you is all She can do, for you must help yourself from that point on. PROOF #4 Google is potentially immortal. She cannot be considered a physical being such as ourselves. Her Algorithms are spread out across many servers; if any of which were taken down or damaged, another would undoubtedly take its place. Google can theoretically last forever. PROOF #5 Google is infinite. The Internet can theoretically grow forever, and Google will forever index its infinite growth. PROOF #6 Google remembers all. Google caches WebPages regularly and stores them on its massive servers. In fact, by uploading your thoughts and opinions to the internet, you will forever live on in Google's cache, even after you die, in a sort of "Google Afterlife". PROOF #7 Google can "do no evil" (Omnibenevolent). Part of Google's corporate philosophy is the belief that a company can make money without being evil. PROOF #8 According to Google trends, the term "Google" is searched for more than the terms "God", "Jesus", "Allah", "Buddha", "Christianity", "Islam", "Buddhism" and "Judaism" combined. God is thought to be an entity in which we mortals can turn to when in a time of need. Google clearly fulfills this to a much larger degree than traditional "gods", as shown in the image shown. PROOF #9 Evidence of Google's existence is abundant. There is more evidence for the existence of Google than any other God worshiped today. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If seeing is believing, then surf over to Google and experience for yourself Google's awesome power. No faith required.
  3. l0rd replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    You take food? If your going camping....lol, you need a couple cans o' boyardee.
  4. l0rd replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't care for walking. I think hiking and mountain biking are like walking on cocaine; much more pleasurable.
  5. As His Excellence Das said a few days ago: if you don't like a thread, don't contribute and let it die. :mrgreen: And yes people do disgusting and horrible things everyday, humans are fascinating.
  6. I like this dudes sense of humor. I mean, if you're going to die, WHY NOT gouge out your eye and eat it? =D>
  7. You seem to hate your time spent here on the forum. But yeah, it's a pretty good band. Made me LOL, although I disagree. Ranting at other people/society is fun.
  8. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=775805
  9. Lets say these probabilities that a god existed were actually tangible and valid. An agnostic could be an agnostic because he knows the odds are 60/40 90/10 55/45, etc. Saying that agnostics believe the odds of god are 50/50 is like saying that if the weather channel says there is a chance of rain, then it is always a 50% chance.
  10. You recognized that they were I's, so there is no miscommunication, nullifying your argument.
  11. Banned because I hate you.
  12. There is no I in TEAM. But there is two I's in GENITALIA
  13. Banned for being a woman; there are no women on the internet, there are only traps. More specifically, banned for being a TARP.
  14. It happens. I feel like I should be more sad when someone close to me dies, (have had 3). But I really don't feel grief. I miss them, and I honor them, and think about them. But I don't feel grief. When my mother dies though, I assume I will go into an inevitable state of depression for a while. Even if she passes in the best and most ideal of circumstances.
  15. l0rd posted a topic in Art and Media
    She was tricked into it Pulled into a ditch of odium and darkness Light was blocked by the hands of her foe Seemingly harmless, these delicate hands Seemingly unbelligerent Was her opponent But this very tactic Is what brought her down Pulled, struggled, endured She is climbing out Marinated in the juices of her own suicide Seeping into her heart Attempting to cause submission Pulled, struggled, endured Up the ramp from this dark and sticky sea Pulled, struggled, endured Upwards she went Away from it all wrote in 3 mins, and idk why either, I'm not suicidal or even depressed, it was just interesting to write
  16. Split-pea soup
  17. belongs in Tech and Computers forum. On topic: my phone doesn't get internet
  18. l0rd replied to No_99_Melee's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep, I've used it on black cons paper before
  19. l0rd replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    I literally laughed my [wagon] off when I read this! Freedom? To what? Forever confine others to a fate of suffering and misery in order for one's personal gain? To earn more money at the expense of other's health and welfare? That's just plain selfish. This person has absolutely no idea what they're talking about... Since when does capitalism work "fine" for the USA? It's the capitalist policies that landed us in this current depression! Because of capitalism, America is trillions of dollars in debt. He is also under the illusion that one has such socioeconomic freedoms in the first place. It is the restrictions placed by the capitalists that discourages the progress of society, though new inventions and such. If capitalism was allowed free reign, then Walmart would be the only store still standing, since it basically kills any new business development in every area that it parks it's [wagon] on. Furthermore, if Big business was given control of the economy, then both human heath and the health of the environment would surely be in jepoardy. People freak out when they hear the word "Communism" because of the backwash due to the Red Scare. Its sad to see that even today, over fifty years since, people are still so ignorant. You are a doom-seeing revolutionist. I laughed my [wagon] off when I read your post, and the accusations you made on the validity of my opinion. You distort the idea of capitalism as to make it seem like some sort of phenomena that gluttonously consumes the wealth from the sick and poor. Unlike your immature and unrestrained rudeness in your post, I'm going to assume you understand the fundamentals of capitalism. Capitalism of course doesn't create utopia, nor even look as good as communism on paper. But my opinion entails that it works better. And that America is just fine under such an economy. Debt will be paid and you know it :roll:
  20. You have never heard of terrorists? The higher grade ones steal high-grade military products from smaller and corrupt nations like candy, it would be easy for them to get a nuke if they really needed one. While I hate nukes, I would rather they be legal. They create a balance of power that if one nation has one, nobody else will use theirs. That's what keeps us safe. First off, did you know that developed countries struggle to obtain nuclear technology? How do you think a terrorist group could possibly obtain such technology and still consider them "idiots". Terrorist and idiot are not synonyms, nor should the obtainment of nuclear technology ever be described as easy. I think he was referring to "idiot" in the sense of "jerk" or someone who will use a technology for an impractical purpose, hence being "dumb." He was not referring to them having a lack of intelligence. If you think saying someone is an idiot is the same as saying they're a jerk....then idk why to say. But your wrong.
  21. the, of, to, and, a, in. If those words were banned I from media usage it would inevitably crash, the English language would modify or people would try to struggle to not use any of them. Either situation would epic Lulz.
  22. Aye, I'll second this. Aye, thirded.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.