Everything posted by Phil
-
ULEB CUP - OUR!:)
I think it's basketball, not football :P (I had to search on google though) Erm, well done Lithuania! :D
- New pope.
- New pope.
-
EPISODE 5 COMPLETE-Runescape: A Reality
Nice short movie :) I like the bit in game when you said "Am I a noob?" and some random guy passing replied "yes" :P Classic. Keep it up :wink:
-
The Simple Things In Life
Siitting late at night looking out my open window and it's totaly quiet. I just find it so relaxing, it's even better when it's raining :)
-
They should have a "free members day"
Two reasons I became a member: 1. To get away from the hoards of immature players. 2. To get less lag whilst playing. The first thing I thought when I read your idea was the same as trixstar's 'I wouldn't log in on that day' and why shouldn't I log in? I pay for it don't I?
-
UT Demo Scrap Match
I was playing as Kayno. I'm not very good because I've never played UT before :P
-
Coldplay - Your Opinion
Coldplay or Oasis? I'd have to choose Oasis. Although Coldplay are good, they don't compare to Oasis :wink:
-
top 5 music videos accordding to me..
Yeah Fatboy Slim has a few decent videos, and flat eric ruled :D Nah I didn't like it cause it was a song for the England football team. wasn't it like Euro 96 or something? :shock:
-
top 5 music videos accordding to me..
Whenever that outkast video comes on the tv. I switch over. I just think it's boring. I like outkast but not that song or video for some reason :? I can't think of any music video that I think is great. :? Well except Eric Prydz :P
-
Coldplay - Your Opinion
I like Coldplay and I like rap. I've thought coldplay were great since I heard the Parachutes album :) *wonders when meesy is gonna post on this thread*
-
Bloc Party
The first time I saw the bloc party album cover I thought it was Travis (Got that great album too :wink: )
-
Another one bites the dust. (Leaving the boards).
Sorry to see you leaving :x Will miss reading your posts man. Leave your account unbanned so that you can come back to see how we are all doin sometime :P Will speak to you on msn though :wink:
-
Bloc Party
Yep I think they are awesome. :D ONe of my fave band atm too. I am going to be buying tickets to see them in October :) *hopes it's not sold out yet*
-
Build your own virtual world!
LOoks quite cool actually. Pity I'm on dialup at the mo. Everything takes ages to load on it :x Will check it out again next week when I will be back on my broadband :) Btw I went to those coords you gave, and I ended up at a builders graveyard :shock:
-
St Georges Day
Exactly! and we should celebrate it like we do Paddy's day!! The difference is that the Irish have got Guinness and know how to party :P Also I think Paddy's day is bigger is because the Irish go and watch the gaelic football and hurling finals on the tv's in the pubs. :) Just so you know we don't celebrate St. Andrew's day here.(which is 30th Nov.) We celebrate Burns night more I suppose :D
- 911
-
50 GREATEST COMEDY SKETCHES
I was surprised that Little Britain won, since it is kinda new. I thought the four candles sketch by the two ronnies shoulda won. It cracks me up everytime I see it :P
-
Rappers moving into the Acting World...
That is just your own view though. I quite enjoyed movies which have had rappers in them. For example 8 mile and Friday and if you include Will Smith to be a rap/hip hop artist then I could go on all day with the great movies he has been in.
-
Rappers moving into the Acting World...
Ice Cube has been in a few big films: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001084/ Friday/Next Friday/Friday after Friday Torque XXX 2 Anaconda 3 Kings Eminem was in 8 Mile, obviously :P Xxzibit was in 8 Mile as well as XXX 2
-
Anyone know the different subsections of Christians?
I dont think that is the main reason for the whole reformation in Europe. It might have been why England followed the reformation though. Henry VIII was the king of England (not Britain) at the time. again from wikipedia: I think the reformation could of happened because normal people were angry at the corruption in the church. Like the churches would be richly decorated and the people were poor. I think there were many reasons though, not just that alone.
-
Anyone know the different subsections of Christians?
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity The protestant church formed during the reformation. I'm not sure about the the Orthodox. I'm not entirely certain myself. I would say read that page and the page on the reformation.
-
The pope ... is dead.
Why sad news even for people who are not catholic or religious. Because I think he could bring attention to things. For example trying to bring countries or religions closer together. Anyway I don't want to get this started on a big argument on the subject, we all have our own views. :)
-
Most disgusting/bizzare prank you've had played on you?
A couple of years ago my flatmates moved everything from my room up to the flat in the top of our block(4 floors up) when I was away at uni. All I was left with in the room was the bed - even the mattress was gone, and a desk.
-
The pope ... is dead.
eep posted this too, while you were posting. Sad news :( even for people who are not catholic or religious.