Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Dropping Random Event Outfits
Worthless, somewhat common actually, worthless, and it doesn't look all that cool. Do you even use it at all? (I know I said worthless twice. :P)
-
Dropping Random Event Outfits
You only get the 500GP if you currently possess all of the clothing you can get from that event. Otherwise you'll keep getting clothes. I always kept mine, but then again, I wear them all the time. If you don't care about them, then just drop them, or drop the stuff you won't ever wear. (Or get membership. :P If you can.)
-
rune drops?
Ankous only drop deaths in P2P. :( Dark wizards are decent. They drop lots of varied runes.
-
Boosting
Helm of Neitznot Proselyte Plate + Legs Unholy symbol > Glory (Prayer stole perhaps) Prayer book (Zamorak is best) God Cloak / Trimmed 99 Cape White boots and gloves give +1 each, but that's pointless compared to rune boots and Barrows gloves. (Dragon mace gives +5 prayer, but... come on, it's a dragon mace. Pfft. :P)
-
Clan chat in split section?
I'm pretty sure you can't split the chat.
-
Dragon long Vs. Whip
For clarification, PS3 = Dragon longsword, and the whip = Sega Genesis. What? Whips are better. \
-
2007 Total | 70+ Skills | Please Rate!
Wow... can you hand me my jaw back? It kind of dropped really low, it's right by your foot, right there-- aww crap, you stepped on it. Maybe if your bank and stats weren't so awesome then that wouldn't have happened. Stupid nub. Holy crap, born this year and you can already use a computer?! :shock:
-
Iron Scimmy VS Blurite Sword (Silverlight added)
Blurite has better stats, and it looks cooler. But unless you make multiple copies to keep, if you die... it's gone forever. :o
-
is it a good idea to investigate 500k on my rc ?
Well, seeing that at 44 runecrafting you could make back your 500K in about two hours, then yeah, invest it. \
-
Random 200 points for fight torso
You can't gamble and get a fighter torso; you must get the specified amount of points in each class to get it (forgot if it was 275 or 375...).
-
barrows....
With my suggestions, you could no-pray Barrows, especially with the Barrows armor. You can no-pray with rune, but you'd get hit a bit more. But your items are pretty good for the most part. :) How do you kill Ahrim? Are you ranging him? You should if not, he's got ZERO range defence and you'll rip through him.
-
Barrows Armor Questions
Awesome, thanks both of you for answering. You guys told me everything I needed. :D
-
Barrows Armor Questions
Right, a few questions: 1. What are the costs to fix the tops and bottoms? 2. Is it cheaper to fix them if they aren't fully degraded; if so, by how much cheaper? 3. Can I fix my armor on another player's armor stand? 4. If I drop my Barrows on the ground, will it automatically degrade to zero? 5. What's cheaper, Guthan or Torag platebody? Thanks for answers. :)
-
Blessed Hide
Most likely so, yes.
-
what was the first thing u did when u became a member?
Did Heroes, got a dragon battleaxe, went to PC, used the spec, hit a 25, and crapped my pants. The highest I had ever hit before in F2P: 15. \
-
Is Making a pure a sign of boredness?
sorry but this story sounds like you just made it up. i doubt you would take the time to do finnish dt, get 60 att and high mage for an ice spell just to ditch your pure because someone called you a pure noob :roll: even if it was true it would show alot about your personality and how easy it is to affect it. the bolded sentence is redicoules. your calling pures idiots, for what reason? because they dont play the game like you and the avarage runescaper therefore they must be idiots? rather short minded. now your trying to be cool and fit in to the majority in this thread by bashing pures. =; If you weren't so ignorant you'd see the sarcasm in his words. :lol:
-
Nerd or just plain bored?
I don't like how a lot of people use the word "nerd" as an insult. To me, I think that what most people believe to be "nerds" are more of "geeky social outcasts"... I'm a nerd at heart, yet not only play RuneScape, but do all sorts of other stuff. I think though, that if you were to pick me out of a crowd, I'd be the least-looking nerdy guy there. The same with all of my nerdy friends. We all look non-nerdy... hmmm. But I digress. My idea of a "no-lifer"... well, we'll take it in RuneScape terms, of course. Someone who perhaps comes home straight from school, and immediately logs on, stopping only for meals and bathroom breaks. Oh, and sleep, if it comes around. In summer, I played 4+ hours a day, yet I still went out with friends, worked, and... worked... and worked... You get the idea. I guess a "no-lifer" would be someone that eats, breathes, sleeps, and most importantly PLAYS RuneScape. A lot. Too much. Way too much. Hmm. Well, I'm not socially delayed at all. I'm not exactly a big, strong guy, but I can hold my own in a tussle if it comes to that; it rarely does though, I sarcasm my way out of fights. :P And I don't look funny, except for my odd tan from band camp. I talk a little oddly, with the vocabulary I use, and the speech impediment that never really got cured. But I'm a weird person. :P Guess what I'm trying to say is... I don't like your definition of "nerd", Mico. Forgive me if I come off as a flamer though; I'm not trying to. :) Us nerds are actually cooler than the so-called "cool kids"... they just think they're the cool ones. :| Very well said, I fully agree. =D>
-
How to go to a Full World
Plus, there are already multiple guides about saving world links and creating desktop shortcuts to any world you want... so your method is quite outdated, and this topic is Spiced Pork and Meat.. \
-
Simple wc question
For pure experience, yes. If you want more money, maybe try yews at 80+?
-
Autoers and Randoms
I agree. The problems with randoms is, nowadays, I see autoers avoiding or completing any random that comes their way, be it Ent, whirlpool, mime, or Drill Demon. I see them running from Evil Chickens, tree spirits, and golems all the time as well, many times even when they first get attacked. So I don't agree with you that those are really effective. :-k They're getting smarter, and Jagex really isn't when it comes to stopping them. The mass bans do work, but that's a very short period of time that we're low on bots.... then more rush in. If they mass banned every few days, or once a week, it's help cut down a lot. They just need a permanent solution, because autoers have evolved past silly random events. Not trying to bash randoms by the way. I only dislike the ones that I get bad rewards from, or if I get teleported and I'm running laggily, so I get logged out. I wub my random clothes. :) And I really like genies and that new one, whatever it's called, you're in the classroom and whatnot.
-
Help with slayer!
One place is in Mort'ton, the Loar Shadows turn into shades when attacked. Another place is in the Temple Trekking minigame (I think) but I don't know much about that. :oops:
-
Stronghold?
Yes, that'd be the Stronghold of Security. Found in the centre of the Barbarian Village, accessible by any player, member or not. For making it through all four levels, you get 10,000 GP and a choice between two pairs of boots, one of those being the hawt rainbow boots. :P
-
chocolate milk!!!
Yeah...... and? This topic is spam. :shame: :P
-
Smart thoughts on why do we play games
Err people rarely play for fun. They play to achieve goals. They play to have competition with their friends. The play because they have low self-confidence and playing a game gives them a false temporary self-confidence. They play because physically they're ugly but in games everyone looks normal and the same. They play because they're addicted to gaining levels. They play because they love gaining friends. They play because they love being in control. To each his own. I wouldn't call that for "fun", "fun" is just a word used to sum up a ton of attractive and motivation factors. Mmorpgs are a frigging drug. And I know what I'm talking about, I've read many scientific essays about mmropg addiction. You didn't catch the point of the article. The author didn't say mmorpgs teach you things, he just said mmorpgs occupy your brain and show you how smart your brain is. I dearly hope that you were being sarcastic there. Let's see here... responses to your points, in order of your list: I never actually achieve goals in RuneScape, yet still have fun. RuneScape is basically the only multiplayer game I play. I have high self-confidence and high self-esteem. So, no. I'm not ugly. I'm not beautiful, but I'm decent looking enough for girls to be somewhat attracted. If I were addicted to gaining levels, I'd be on RuneScape right now instead of replying to your... well, your blatant stereotyping. I like making friends; tons of people do. I bet you like making new friends. I don't love being in control and in charge. Too many responsibilities. American Heritage Dictionary's definition of fun: A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure. Games amuse me. They pleasure me. Especially console games, with deep, involving storylines, beautful character designs, gameplay, graphics, et cetera. Obviously, your definition of fun is different than mine. Like you said, to each his own. But you can't change my opinion of what I think it is, so I won't try to change yours. And your final point: Addictions only happen if you let them. Someone strong-willed can easily avoid addiction to games. I used to be somewhat addicted to games, but I changed. I gained control over it; if I could, anyone can. But I guess I'm one of the only people that plays video games for fun. I'm just a rarity, aren't I?
-
Will I survive in barrows?
The problem with it is that if you want to not use prayer potions, you MUST wear rune or better armor (preferably Barrows), but since your magic is so low, you'll kill the brothers too slowly with such a low magic attack bonus. So, you have to pray on basically everyone, unless you had better mage. :|