Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to Necromagus's topic in Off-Topic
    For carrying bodies, it probably could have been easily done for them to just add like a shock feature to npcs, depending on their faction, but to have reactions that differ and actually seem realistic, the game makers would have to spend a very long time on each ai. Or atleast all the mildy important -important ones.
  2. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Two things to do first, for people who missed the last few pages: Decide on what goes where in these areas. Like what region is what, they are labeled by number in the first picture, and borders only in the second. We can add landmarks in later. [hide=Labeled][/hide] [hide=Borders only][/hide] Second, Council Members: The people who have been nominated so far are: Lenin, Zierro, Lionheart, Dan, Evil_Mumm_Ra, and myself. First, contact Lenin and Mumm to see if they're interested, since I don't think they've said anything since their nominations. If you want, you can nominate someone else, or agree with 5 of the above nominated people.
  3. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok, I made two basic starts of a map. I made space for 11 regions. Let's decide on what region's what. In the colored version, each region is labeled by number. In the non colored, they're just bordered. once we decide the regions, we can decide the land marks. So, start thinking of names for areas. (For example, 11 could be 'Capitol Island' Or 'Off Topic Island' or whatever). [hide=Labeled][/hide] [hide=Borders only][/hide]
  4. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok, also, guys. There are four links in the center of the main page. Don't touch members or atlas for now, since we haven't decided on ranks or the layout of the island yet, but feel free to work on history and about tipitopia. 2000 posts. can I get a high five?
  5. Relationships in college don't always last. I know two kids from my school who graduated two years ago, and after being in a highschool relationship for 4 years, they got married last year. There are no real rules about relationship lengths in high school or college. What happens, happens.
  6. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    A simple way, since I can't remember the right way on wikia, go to history, and click on your name where it said you edited something. Then it will give you the option to start your userpage.
  7. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    So guys, create a userpage for yourself, not a real page. this works way better, and doesn't clutter the wiki.
  8. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Guys, if you really *have* to make a page about yourself, click on your name in history or something, and start your userpage. that way it's easy to find, and it doesn't act as a normal page. EDIT: Happysniff, I really don't think a troll deserves a page, no matter how funny some people think he was, but I fixed your image for you, which is why it's working.
  9. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok, for the wiki, in order to do paragraphs (ie: move down a line) you have to put a * to make a bullet point, I think. It's the only way I've figured out so far. It will look like you've added a paragraph, in the editor, but you haven't. I set up the basic ranks and members page, and am working on more.
  10. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Can I set up the wiki? I think I could figure out a good layout.
  11. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    For a wiki, we actually need some organization. Instead of having like 75 pages for individual members, I suggest we have one main page, organized by roles. So, the menu would be like: Councilman: -name -name -name -name -name [random job] -name -name. It's a lot easier to keep track of then having a ton of small pages, and makes it easier to navigate. If wikia denies our wiki, I know another place that hosts no matter what. We need to agree on map locations, and a flag. An anthem is less important now, but it's still ok to work on. And yeah, that's pretty much it for now.
  12. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Guys, and article on wikipedia will almost definitely be deleted. If we start a page with wikia we can have as many pages as we want, like have a specific page for each part, and so on.
  13. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Wikipedia will delete that soon. We need to start our own wiki. just go to a free wiki site. there's tons out there.
  14. Wisp replied to Necromagus's topic in Off-Topic
    I love this game so far, and I already have a few mods installed. The one thing that's the problem in all these games is how the npc respond. I mean, it would be like impossible to fix, but if I walk up to someone carrying a headless corpse, i think they're gonna wonder what's up.[hide=Spoilers]On trouble on the homefront, i took the nice root, reasoned with the overseer, and made amata the overseer. As the overseer was making his way back to wherever, I shot him in the back and killed him, then carried his mutilated corpse back to amata, who, even when confronted with her dads headless corpse, continued to respond with "thank you for your help, but it would be best if you left now. I'm sorry"[/hide]
  15. I'm not worried at all lol, I have my info set as me living in Schnitzelville, Norway. Because viruses obviously can't affect you if your in schnitzelville, norway. Like four of my friends fell for this. I had to tell them that they were stupid.
  16. Strangely enough, I've usually enjoyed your posts on these forums, but you've been on a slippery slope lately Rob. That's not even remotely funny or insulting, and trying to diss other people for the sake of other people's amusement isn't that great either. I know you agree with most of those points. I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I trying to diss you for epoints. I'm trying to tell you that if you get annoyed that easily, if you just can't deal with people, you're going to have problems in life. That's true and I actually partly agree with you, but it's not like he snaps at people who do this stuff, he's just saying it annoys him. Obviously I don't snap at people, it just crosses my mind as annoying. I have not trouble dealing with people, I don't have any enemies and try to see the best in everyone. However outright calling me a reclusive looser was uncalled for? All of your latest post have been about bashing one or another person so I'm not just saying it now. And do you mean to tell me you don't find it annoying when those things happen? If you're perfectly fine with those things, you might have problems later on. I'm guessing if reb hadn't said anything to you, you would have no problems with his posts. And after reading your list, I could kind of agree with reb.
  17. Gore. Pictures of people with their heads/ junk cut off. Mutilated babies and people, aborted fetuses. etc.
  18. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    For a map, the best thing would be to have a map of regions/states with points of interest, instead of having rudely drawn buildings or something. Nations and such would be included in that.
  19. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, I think it's enough with the military. Let's sort our government, and map out first.
  20. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    When I heard 'can our mascot be vivi?' I was like... what? For a second, because that's like half of my name and a nickname some people use in real life. haha.
  21. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd let you cross. Long time no talk (It's evil wisp, btw, if you forgot my forum name)
  22. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    For a full scale infection we initiate our version of the redeker plan. You'll find out about that soon enough.
  23. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    How so. Let's say it's the zombie apocalypse. Everywhere else in the world pretty much is being overrun, do you think people trying to escape are going to care if it's legal to go somewhere or not? All islands would be flooded with refugees, and even if just one was infected, thousands could become infected, leading to a full scale outbreak.
  24. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Fixed. Now to draw a map!
  25. Wisp replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Alright, the TET separatists league vs. the grand council supporters vs. the mods. Or, if that fails, I switch my loyalty to the tip.it zombie defense force. We can even use the leftover bottles and booze for molotov cocktails to fight zombies/invaders with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.