god i hate threads like this , calling them self ancient pures without ancients

and then getting 99 pray without money and in f2p

:wall:

I totally agree..

Seriously, dude, your answers to some people make me wonder how old you are? You wont make it. Sorry, but that's a fact..

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aye"

You also abuse the exclamation mark.

Btw nobody's saying it can't be done. But you don't seem to have a plan, you just decided to get it...think things out people. Or at least have the gp :roll:

see, theres 2 things u assume that makes me laugh at this thread....

1. Lol, u assume i dont have a plan, i dont have good friends, and i dont know what im doin...

To solve this, i have been PROMISED by my best friends in RL that I will recieve 100m fom his phat (blue), he is Raffling it tommorow, and at least 100m will go to me, FOR THIC CAPE, so lol at any opther comments, a dn to pove the ancient theory wrong, i already planned on going to get ancients BEFORE i start slayin dragons, i had started and now i have all non member requirements, and all skills necessary, thirdly, This is not my first pure to have high prayer, duh, and his one may be the first to have 99, but iam prepared.

2. You assume that im TAKING the advice u give on this thread, lol, i only made it to see what people will think, and im goingto laugh EVEN HARDER once i get it, be sure, to watch me as i go along, CUZ LIKE I SAID, NOTHING IS STANDING IN MY WAY!!!!

Proud user of NOOB BARRAGE Ancient magic spell!!!

Releases tons of noobs that hit 1s and 2s on you.

1. Lol, u assume i dont have a plan, i dont have good friends, and i dont know what im doin...

To solve this, i have been PROMISED by my best friends in RL that I will recieve 100m fom his phat (blue), he is Raffling it tommorow, and at least 100m will go to me, FOR THIC CAPE, so lol at any opther comments, a dn to pove the ancient theory wrong, i already planned on going to get ancients BEFORE i start slayin dragons, i had started and now i have all non member requirements, and all skills necessary, thirdly, This is not my first pure to have high prayer, duh, and his one may be the first to have 99, but iam prepared.

2. You assume that im TAKING the advice u give on this thread, lol, i only made it to see what people will think, and im goingto laugh EVEN HARDER once i get it, be sure, to watch me as i go along, CUZ LIKE I SAID, NOTHING IS STANDING IN MY WAY!!!!

1A. Your plan is picking up bones from the chaos alter? That gives little to no exp. If you're in the wilderness, why not try out the Graveyard? There's not only little bones, but BIG bones...

1B. Why would we assume you didn't have good friends? But that does not mean that you should get all the equipment from them. 100M is a very large amount of money, and it will easily pay for you to get 99 Prayer, and 99, or close to 99, Magic as well.

1C. I seriously doubt you know what you're doing. If you are getting 100M, then why are you slaying dragons? How will the extremely high prayer affect you in the wilderness? (I know you are a main, but you can go into the wilderness once and a while) If you spend at least 80M on Prayer, what other good skills will you have? Most skills are better than prayer...

2A. You made it so you could see what people think? There's always going to be advice. You should take it when you get it. It's not impossible, and it's not a bad goal, but perhaps you should think about how much time it takes to get a 99 in a skill. It is no easy task. Perhaps you should get a skill into a 80 or higher before you come with plans for a 99. I have nothing against you, but you seem rather rash and immature. That is what I think, and what you have been asking for.

To wrap it all up, it's a good goal, but it is a very hard one. Come back when you have 70 or so prayer and then we'll talk. You can do it, but for now - AYE.

P.S. Please learn some grammar, and at least try to appear like you are not 9 years old.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

finally bacon man, a sensible person, i thknk you for posting on this forum, and ill try to keep this alive till i get 70 prayer, once i do, ill see how many support me

If you really get 100Mil from someone.. You can get 99 prayer very quick, buying dbones and use gilded altar. If you don't and range the dragons.. It is going to be a very long and boring road.

Good luck! \' I really hope you'll make it ::'

1A. Your plan is picking up bones from the chaos alter? That gives little to no exp. If you're in the wilderness, why not try out the Graveyard? There's not only little bones, but BIG bones...

1B. Why would we assume you didn't have good friends? But that does not mean that you should get all the equipment from them. 100M is a very large amount of money, and it will easily pay for you to get 99 Prayer, and 99, or close to 99, Magic as well.

1C. I seriously doubt you know what you're doing. If you are getting 100M, then why are you slaying dragons? How will the extremely high prayer affect you in the wilderness? (I know you are a main, but you can go into the wilderness once and a while) If you spend at least 80M on Prayer, what other good skills will you have? Most skills are better than prayer...

2A. You made it so you could see what people think? There's always going to be advice. You should take it when you get it. It's not impossible, and it's not a bad goal, but perhaps you should think about how much time it takes to get a 99 in a skill. It is no easy task. Perhaps you should get a skill into a 80 or higher before you come with plans for a 99. I have nothing against you, but you seem rather rash and immature. That is what I think, and what you have been asking for.

To wrap it all up, it's a good goal, but it is a very hard one. Come back when you have 70 or so prayer and then we'll talk. You can do it, but for now - AYE.

P.S. Please learn some grammar, and at least try to appear like you are not 9 years old.

I dont think you will make it to 99 pray .. prove me wrong ? :-s and i also agree 100% what bacon said

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

I have faith in you bro. ::'

I'm an insane one myself.

I too am going for 99 prayer.

And about 16 other 99s. :P

I'll get them....

Eventually.

It's a race between me and 2 other friends. :XD:

-Doom-

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

To solve this, i have been PROMISED by my best friends in RL that I will recieve 100m fom his phat (blue), he is Raffling it tommorow, and at least 100m will go to me

Something tells me

1.) either you buy that money from somewhere and break rule "real world item trading"

OR

2.) you hack your friend

:roll:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

I'll pay level 98 to 99 if you get 98 before the end of this year.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

first of all, my friend got his phat from when they came out in the christmas event, second i did not hack him, and i have not bought it, nor has he, also, he is giving me he money because in RL me and him are like brothers, were best friends and have been since pre-k 5 so, thats not even an option!

anyways thanx for the Ubersupport guys, excet the people that say i cant, and regarding them, IN UR FACE MEAT, lmfao, i WILL get it and once again U CANT STOP ME, NOR DISGOURAGE ME FROM GETTING IT!!!!

• 1 month later...

i will donate like 100 or 300 big bones for you also hope you do well on 99 mage prayer and range :)

also i want to raise my strength to lv 70 and 65 for deffence so that my reward =P

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

Very stupid, i'll give you a cookie if you ever reach Smite. (Do you even know what that is?) And i'll also give you a free lesson in grammar.

Goodluck but you are never gonna make it. And if you do, you get my whole bank.

And stop saying 'nobdy gona stp me, haha [lmao] i pwn hax!1! gime phree monk3y b00ns plx' :anxious: :-$

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Judging by your current stats you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

Your plan is to use somebody elses money to buy your way to 99 prayer. Why can't you make the money yourself like everybody else?

Now that, would be a real achievement.

tifa.jpg

did anyone else notice this is a 1 month+ old thread? and the creator last edited his first post mar 17th. i think he gave up. so this thread should be locked or something.

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!