HELP WITH MIME EVENT PLZ!!!!!!!!!

yumz

I have been playing Runescape for almost 3 years, and I haven't gotten a single mime event. Plz can someone tell me what they did to get mime event, or anything they noticed that makes event appear more often.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A MIME MASK THAN 100 BLUE P HATS!!!!!!!!!

I have been playing Runescape for almost 3 years, and I haven't gotten a single mime event. Plz can someone tell me what they did to get mime event, or anything they noticed that makes event appear more often.

Lies?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

im totally serious, i would rather have mine than 100 blue p hats, no lie.

Also, if you looked at my stats online and you would see just how long I have been leveling my skills up. I have been fishing for a long time, and woodcutting for a long time, but nothing happens.

By the way, Yumz is not the name of my game account. My fishing and woodcutting are both 67

im totally serious, i would rather have mine than 100 blue p hats, no lie.

Also, look at my stats online and you will see just how long I have been leveling my skills up. I have been fishing for a long time, and woodcutting for a long time, but nothing happens.

barrowsmguthan,yumz.gif

:-k

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

So what your saying is that just standing in the same spot for a while gives you a better chance at the mime event? I was moving around while i was fishing and woodcutting.

Also, i would like to know how so many macroers get mime even though they are moving around and doing log runs. I just dont understand how i couldnt have possibly gotten the mime by now. Played for almost 3 years!

I've been playing on and off for 4 years. I even got to 91 woodcutting in that time with 1 freaky forester. Two days ago i bought 6k raw lobbies to cook, started cooking outside Edgy in world 1, since then I've gotten Full mime clothing and one emote (The emote was from standing around) full Lederhosen and full Camo, luck changes mate, and their called random events for a reason they are "random". Don't worry about it, you'll get it one day :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i would take the 100 blue phats can you say uber rich

When the mime event was new, people thought that training on Shadow Warriors in the Legends Dungeon would generate it. I think I trained 40K of defence down there and got one, but then nothing for the next 16 months.

Leo the Gravedigger is practically my boyfriend (I bury a lot of bones, lol), but I only got my first two Freaky Forester events two months ago (I think I was standing in a bank idle both times).

People have *said* (and again, I don't know if this is true) that you should "act like a macroer" to improve chances of getting a random ... meaning don't talk and move, just do the minimum for whatever you are training. I normally move and click camera angle keys to keep from being autologged out, so it's a hard habit to break.

I'm not saying any of this will help you - as others posted, ultimately the randoms are ... random and there's nothing you can do except wait for your luck to turn. Sorry man.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Random events usually arrive when you're getting lots of experience. You'll notice that people that cook under Burthorpe get lots of random events because they're getting 200k+ xp/hr. It's just chance that one of those events will be a mime. To be honest I hate mimes I drop any of the mime clothes I get from them as soon as it finishes as it takes up bank space and the whole event wastes my time.

67 woodcutting and fishing isn't that high and although you may of played for 3 years it may be that you haven't played much within those 3 years for a mime to appear.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

hmm when i got my mime i had my public chat and my private chat set to off.

Some of my friends done the same and it happened.

We've came to the theory that if your quiet (like a mime) you'll get the mime random

rh0qd5.gif

Barrows Drops

Guthan: 9 Veracs: 10 Ahrim: 6 Karil: 8 Torag: 10 Dharok: 5

i think that the mime event is among the rarest random events....as "random" as they are. i have also been playing for a long time (2 years) and only got it once. i was thrilled just to get it once. then i see like new players with full mime. it ticks me off -.- BUT i have accumulated 20+ frog tokens, so i doubt random events are truly "random".

besides, i heard a rumor that jagex actually took out the mime event for a year, but later desided to put it back in the game. maybe this is why we have such bad luck XD

rho, you bring an interesting point with your "quiet as a mime" theory...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn