Errdoth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly support this.

The only flaw is in the wildy,

The wildy friends part should be removed or at least changed so that your friend has a button to push to show him on the map or not.

Its kinda like the private chat button.

ADD ME TO THE LIST

It's a good idea, but wouldn't it take up a lot of server space to record the location of everyone in RS and their world? I guess they already do this with the mini-map, but compiling it into one large map would take lots of effort/space.

Great idea if someone found a way to make it work though.

Cowmasta13.png

I do like this idea BUT... wouldn't it sorta ruin the "find-me" games that are held at many runescape parties and events help by people and the TET alike?

EDIT: ok i just realized that i'm dumb. The person that is hiding could just turn their priv. chat onto "friends only" or off. Then they'd appear logged off and people can't view them on the map. Ok issue solved.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I do like this idea BUT... wouldn't it sorta ruin the "find-me" games that are held at many runescape parties and events help by people and the TET alike?
While playing such games, set it so you cannot be seen on the map and you will not have to worry about it. Doesn't ruin it, just adds a couple of clicks to the process.

Good idea, but make it so they have to have you on their list as well, just to stop people begging top 21 players and such.

Support.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

• 2 weeks later...