Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one

This is a thread about amazing potatoes!!!All you got to say is SAVE THE POTATOES!! an ill put u under i love potatoes!but the most important thing to rember is that poatoes are our anseters or whatever u call it.The point is that if just love potatoes say it to the world!

P.S.just think what would the world do or be with out tater tots or french fries?!!!

You've posted a link whilst still being logged in on the offical forums.

I could edit messages and post under your name, don't worry, I haven't done both of them.

To secure your account I've clicked the logout button. This means you aren't in danger anymore, but you do need to get a new link to the topic and make sure you're logged OUT when copying the link.

~Hephaistos50

:wink:

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

jagex u will get sued

u said in a earlyier update that "chinese sweatshops" were level 3 characters that do not talk in the game and get paid little wages and that is extremly rasics i bet u wouldnt like it if some one said those programes were all run in brittan and just so u know thats not the truth because my friend has a lvl 3 account he doesnt talk on it he doesnt sell the money he multi loggs on another account and fights monstors or smith the ore his level 3 mines or fletches the stuff that his level 3 cuts down seriously jagex learn the stuff before you ecuse an entire race becasuse they make far better games then you do

Sorry, didn't feel like print screening, cropping, saving, then uploading to a site, yuh' know.

KingKnight1.jpeg

jagex u will get sued

u said in a earlyier update that "chinese sweatshops" were level 3 characters that do not talk in the game and get paid little wages and that is extremly rasics i bet u wouldnt like it if some one said those programes were all run in brittan and just so u know thats not the truth because my friend has a lvl 3 account he doesnt talk on it he doesnt sell the money he multi loggs on another account and fights monstors or smith the ore his level 3 mines or fletches the stuff that his level 3 cuts down seriously jagex learn the stuff before you ecuse an entire race becasuse they make far better games then you do

Sorry, didn't feel like print screening, cropping, saving, then uploading to a site, yuh' know.

RShumor...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

jagex u will get sued

RShumor...

Huh? I found this on the official forums, not RSHumor.

KingKnight1.jpeg

jagex u will get sued

RShumor...

alright I'll believe you...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

*Lvls are hard to gte!!!

I, along with many (i am guessing) think it is too hard and time consuming to get levels in RS. It takes WAY to much time to get 1 level.

Most of us do not have all day to train in skills. Simply, you should get more xp from every monster, animal, human, etc.

I would like examples of time it takes to get levels, so if you know, please post them.

Also post if you agree...

ps i am not saying make it to easy, just a little im not a nerd that plays for like 7 hours a day...

Another little kid who wants 100k exp for every one damage/resource/ect.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

[hide=Quotes]
jagex u will get sued

RShumor...

[/hide]alright I'll believe you...

Yeah well, you don't sound convinced. Just for the record, the recent notice on the main page used the term "Chinese Sweatshop" which was the discussion of the post there. So I doubt RSHumor got a screen about that already. I also said I didn't feel like getting a screenshot, so why would I type up a post when I could rightclick the pic -> and copy the properties then post as a image?

So please, don't flag it as a RSHumor without some good proof.

KingKnight1.jpeg

Here are two gems I found :lol:

Both ranting about scammers.

hugeidiotkv0.png

hugeridiotqe9.png

Notice how the second guy misspelt "scum"? :XD:

Notice how you misspelled misspelled? :XD:

You've posted a link whilst still being logged in on the offical forums.

I could edit messages and post under your name, don't worry, I haven't done both of them.

To secure your account I've clicked the logout button. This means you aren't in danger anymore, but you do need to get a new link to the topic and make sure you're logged OUT when copying the link.

~Hephaistos50

:wink:

Thank you.

Notice how the second guy misspelt "scum"? :XD:

Notice how you misspelled misspelled? :XD:

Actually, both are right. Check your local dictionary :-w

Why do you flame people when they post on your thread? =;

stupidsuggestion.jpg

He wants JAGeX to sell RS money. :roll: :lol:

i saw something like that a while ago, jagex is trying to drain money from runescape not flood it with gp :lol:

Yeh, thjat was like the whole point of construction. Th OF are flooded with idiots like this guy who ant free stuff.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

[hide=quotes]

stupidsuggestion.jpg

He wants JAGeX to sell RS money. :roll: :lol:

i saw something like that a while ago, jagex is trying to drain money from runescape not flood it with gp :lol:

Yeh, thjat was like the whole point of construction. Th OF are flooded with idiots like this guy who ant free stuff.
[/hide]

it took me a little bit to realize he meant Runescape money and not Runecraft money which got me really confused :lol: