::Quest Cape::

Fenworth0

I actually just got the quest cape 3 days ago,and the last quests i had to do were the hard ones.

MEP2- very long, leaving to bank for food, you cant bring much food because mirrors/crystals take all your inventory space, AND those shadows get really annoying!oh, and the climbing the wall things were annoying, took me 50+ trys to get across, and you hv to go there twice! O_O

RFD- to many requirments,long,fights are tough, the monkey part was annoying(especially getting the greegrees)

Fairy tale 2- 57 herblore & 49 farming requirment, nuff said

One small favour- OMG, this quest takes so long, besides havy to go all over runescape the last part where you fix the lamps for the gnome, the gems shatter very often.

Rat catchers- Very long, the mansion part where you have to catch rats..omg very hard to not get caught(took me about 1-2hrs for that part alone)

Devious minds- 65 smithing required! Luckily i had a dwarven stout from the one dwarven qwuest so i only had to get 63, which took me 2 days -.-

Well those are the oens i found annoying.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

maxsig28nv.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MEP2 Is just hype. I finished it in under an hour

You're talking ******** imho, no way you finished it in under an hour. =;

MEPt2 is long, complex, and requires quite a few p pots. <.<

I did it with 56 agility btw. ::'

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

In my opinion you shouldn't look at which quest is hardest... Just go for it without a guide as early as possible.

[hide=Picture]

Picture30.png

[/hide]

Thank you for posting your opinion. Really I just wanted to create this topic to compare which quests people found to be the most difficult. I find it really cool that some people can do the quests without guides, however, for myself, I've only tried to do a few easy ones without guides. I really just don't have the time or money right now for failing quests.

pmg i haz 99 mage

I actually just got the quest cape 3 days ago,and the last quests i had to do were the hard ones.

MEP2- very long, leaving to bank for food, you cant bring much food because mirrors/crystals take all your inventory space, AND those shadows get really annoying!oh, and the climbing the wall things were annoying, took me 50+ trys to get across, and you hv to go there twice! O_O

RFD- to many requirments,long,fights are tough, the monkey part was annoying(especially getting the greegrees)

Fairy tale 2- 57 herblore & 49 farming requirment, nuff said

One small favour- OMG, this quest takes so long, besides havy to go all over runescape the last part where you fix the lamps for the gnome, the gems shatter very often.

Rat catchers- Very long, the mansion part where you have to catch rats..omg very hard to not get caught(took me about 1-2hrs for that part alone)

Devious minds- 65 smithing required! Luckily i had a dwarven stout from the one dwarven qwuest so i only had to get 63, which took me 2 days -.-

Well those are the oens i found annoying.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Fighting the beasties without prayer in RFD was annoying but actually I enjoyed most of the quest. And, as odd as it may sound, I enjoyed getting the greegrees on Ape Atole. :shock:

I finished Rat Catchers yesterday. The mansion was very annoying. :x

One Small Favor was also annoying but I found it to be a very rewarding quest because (1) the free xp got me 47 farming and (2) the key ring opened up some spaces in my bank. I haven't done the rest of those quests yet. Thx for posting.

pmg i haz 99 mage

One Small Favour got kinda frustrating on the long run. DT was quite fun actually (did it with a friend) <3: .

I'm also going for Qcape, and having a race with a friend to it. Good luck for you too.

u5zhkTY.gif

One Small Favour got kinda frustrating on the long run. DT was quite fun actually (did it with a friend) <3: .

I'm also going for Qcape, and having a race with a friend to it. Good luck for you too.

Same to you! Nice to see an affl member on here. :) Can I add you?

pmg i haz 99 mage

I completed DT and RfD at 89/90 combat and they weren't all THAT hard. A little tough at times but were generally fine. I thought RfD was fun.

Not done ME2 yet but soon :ohnoes:

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Yeah, like many others... I've not gotten around to completing the Mourning Ends quests (mainly coz I don't know how to get the mourning suit) lol

This is a bit late but I believe you abtain the mourner outfit by killing level 11 mourners near Prifddinas. Least that's what I read. :P

pmg i haz 99 mage

Are you forgetting Underground Pass? I hated that! i still havent done rat catchers as i cant get into the mansion tho so yeh those 2 are definately the worst so far... btw i have 209 qp.

Nice. Underground Pass was hard but I did it with like 58 agility so it didn't give me TOO much trouble. Oh, and why can't you get into the mansion? Just 'cuz it's hard to get by the guards?

pmg i haz 99 mage

Are you forgetting Underground Pass? I hated that! i still havent done rat catchers as i cant get into the mansion tho so yeh those 2 are definately the worst so far... btw i have 209 qp.

Underground Pass was annoying, but ME2 definitely is more annoying.

I agree with Rat Catchers though.. -.-

icecube7.jpeg

1. ME2- long as hell, expensive p pots out the whazoo, lots of goffer work

2. Regicide (falling and walkin u arse off)

3. Lunar Diplomacy (not too good with series mathematics)

4. Rat Catchers, (mansion and rat catching with a hell kitten)

5. DT - Not bad if u get a friend who has done it (they can give u tips and safe spots for Damis and extra food for them too)

Just take the best info from all the guides, Sal's , RuneHQ, TipIt, Zybez.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

5. DT - Not bad if u get a friend who has done it (they can give u tips and safe spots for Damis and extra food for them too)

Why did everyone use p pots for mep2 :-k ? I didnt use any p pots i only brought food for when those shadows got my hp to low....

maxsig28nv.gif

Why did everyone use p pots for mep2 :-k ? I didnt use any p pots i only brought food for when those shadows got my hp to low....

P Pots for protect melee against the shadows.

If you brought only food, you would have to bank a lot. Along with the failing of the handhold obstacle, you would take a lot of damage and eat a lot of food.

Unless you had Guthans, it'd be quite frustrating without prayer..

icecube7.jpeg

I found the underground pass quest to be the most difficult quest. I did it at a relatively low level and ran out of food multiple times. Trekking back and forth from the pass just for food got very annoying.

I found the underground pass quest to be the most difficult quest. I did it at a relatively low level and ran out of food multiple times. Trekking back and forth from the pass just for food got very annoying.

Have you done MEP2? And, if you have, do you really think Undergound Pass was more difficult? :shock:

pmg i haz 99 mage

I found MEP2 was the hardest quest but

If u have enough p pots for the hole quest than its ez, but long. Beware of the support wall to reach the blue door lol, its really frustrating when u miss it everytime.

I dunno if it has been mentioned b4 but Contact was a pretty hard quest. U have to kill a 191 that hits 20s plus summons lvl 60`s with about 20 hp but that can hit 15s +.

Simo498.png

I found MEP2 was the hardest quest but

If u have enough p pots for the hole quest than its ez, but long. Beware of the support wall to reach the blue door lol, its really frustrating when u miss it everytime.

I dunno if it has been mentioned b4 but Contact was a pretty hard quest. U have to kill a 191 that hits 20s plus summons lvl 60`s with about 20 hp but that can hit 15s +.

Yeah I read that about Contact. Well currently I have roughly 49 (4) p pots which I'm hoping will be more than enough.. Thx for posting

pmg i haz 99 mage

Have you done MEP2? And, if you have, do you really think Undergound Pass was more difficult? :shock:

I have completed MEP2 and I still find Underground Pass more difficult.

I have completed MEP2 and I still find Underground Pass more difficult.

Both amazing and encouraging for me! :D

pmg i haz 99 mage

Actually, the hardest for me was Cook's Assistant. Back on RSC I was clueless, and finding out where that egg was wasn't easy. I guess that really doesn't apply to you though. Of the quests I have done so far, it's hard to say any of them so far were hard. Most weren't that bad really, with MM being sort of difficult, and RFD not being too bad. Hard to say though..

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

mournings end 2 was long as hell, it took me over 4 hours to finish it :wall:

recipe for disaster i thought the quest was pretty fun, but that glannoth something mother almost killed me. i went with monks the fisrt time... bad idea even with sharks i finished the fight with 2hp ::'

rat catcher... omg this quest sucks!!! its like metal gear soild but with runescape controls, its a nightmare :evil:

allbot.gif

allbot.png

allbot.png