Your Favorite Comedian?

biggy08755

I' m a fan of a lot of comedians. But on the Carlos Mencia thing, I would have to be on Carlos's side because how in the world could Joe Rogan or whatever his name is even make a joke. He seems like the most boring person alive. Fear Factor sucks too.

who cares how funny Joe Rogan is...Carlos steals..end of story

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I' m a fan of a lot of comedians. But on the Carlos Mencia thing, I would have to be on Carlos's side because how in the world could Joe Rogan or whatever his name is even make a joke. He seems like the most boring person alive. Fear Factor sucks too.

who cares how funny Joe Rogan is...Carlos steals..end of story

Exactly. How funny he is has nothing to do Mencia stealing jokes. the proof is above, so we're done there.

Amen. :|

Another one i've been getting into a lot recently is Noel Fielding from the Mighty Boosh. Some of his standup is just so surreal it's brilliant.

Dude I just had a look at some of his comedy on youtube. Interesting and strangely compelling.

I notice no-one has said Catherine Tate here. Thank holy smeg. She has to be the unfunniest comedian on the planet.

I actually found those middle-class sketches she did quite funny, the rest of them were just annoying really.

Another one i've been getting into a lot recently is Noel Fielding from the Mighty Boosh. Some of his standup is just so surreal it's brilliant.

Dude I just had a look at some of his comedy on youtube. Interesting and strangely compelling.

I think the one at the Comedy Store is brilliant. :D

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I notice no-one has said Catherine Tate here. Thank holy smeg. She has to be the unfunniest comedian on the planet.

I actually found those middle-class sketches she did quite funny, the rest of them were just annoying really.

I think the one at the Comedy Store is brilliant. :D

Bubsa, my respect for you keeps rising and rising :D

And assassin, is Noel the same as Russel Brand, by which I mean, will he grow on me?? At the moment, I just find him bloody annoying. As you say, it's surreal like hell, and I don't find that funny. That's why i'm scared of 'Its a small world', and clowns for example...

supernovasigst7.jpg

I'd say Noel actually has a more genuine element of comedy to him than Russell Brand, I just love the Russell Brand radio show, the fact that his co-presenter and friend Matt Morgan is insulting him half the time is brilliant, and the way they deal with the callers.

Other than that, yeah he probably will grow on you. He did with me.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Lee Evans

John Pinette

Bill Bailey

Ron White

Jeff Foxworthy

Larry the Cable Guy

Redneck!! lol. jk. the whole Blue Collar Comedy actually was quite funny at first but I'm so dam sick of it lately. anyway.

Also, I forgot. Anyone hear any Lisa Lampinelli(sp?) She's so histerical. She's pretty raunchy in some of her humor too, but she's hilarious. Also she's this old kinda fat white woman and she always talks about how much she loves black men. It's hilarious.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Lee Evans

John Pinette

Bill Bailey

Ron White

Jeff Foxworthy

Larry the Cable Guy

Redneck!! lol. jk. the whole Blue Collar Comedy actually was quite funny at first but I'm so dam sick of it lately. anyway.

their routines are exactly the same. i liked the first tour...then saw the "second one"...and it contained like 10% new material

Russel Peters. My God, that guy is funny. He can do ANY voice. His Chinese and Indian voiced are fricken hilarious!

speaking of voices, anyone like Frank Caliendo? He's pretty hilarious and he does great voices of TONS of people

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Frank Caliendo is hilarious, there is no doubt. His impressions are dead on and just plain out funny, but his act hasn't changed in well over a year. Same with the blue collar comedy tour, hilarious, but needs a new act. -.-

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Stephen Colbert is my favorite, followed by Jon Stewart and the smaller comedians on the Daily Show. I'm surprised that only two other people mentioned them...

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

Stephen Colbert is my favorite, followed by Jon Stewart and the smaller comedians on the Daily Show. I'm surprised that only two other people mentioned them...

Colbert Report is probably one of my favoirte shows on comedy central

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I really can't believe that only 1 person has said Jeff Dunham("The guy with the puppets(Peanut)"), hes my favorite.

I also like Lewis Black and Robin Williams.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~