0-92 hunter in 3 weeks-finally 50% their

well im still trapping those chincompas althogh many people 3 weeks ago said i wouldntget to 99 hunter anytime soon.

50kh9.png

i dont know what was happening today but i was getting 100 chinchompas every 20 minutes,which is odd because now im catching 200 an hour (which is a lot slower,you can really tell) and ive only had 3 hours playing time today mainly in increments with the easter event.

hopefully i will get this done before the month is over so i can do some rune crafting which im dying to do with 10k essence in my bank.

lets see how long it does take then :wink:

tifsdac6mc.gif

good luck with that i hope it dosent take you to long for the next strech.

keep it up :P

well it shouldnt with the whole,having to catch birds for 16exp for a week.i think that will add up to a few mill more exp :-w

tifsdac6mc.gif

Wow. Nice job, I find hunter relaxing and sorta fun. I always feel nice and satisfied when I see a wriggling box trap ::'

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

What have you been catching ? Starting from 1 to 92? And where are these places cause i want to try :P

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Wow, you're working at it pretty good. How much experience per day are you averaging with chins now? Good luck on 99 ::'

well as i said yesterday ii cought a second wind yesterday and got about 2500 chinchonpas which is about 640k xp

What have you been catching ? Starting from 1 to 92? And where are these places cause i want to try

well i caught:

crimson swifts to 1-23

tropical wagtails 23-53

grey chinchompas 53-70

red chinchompas 70-99

id reccomend birds in tyhe begginng over anything else rather than hunting feldip weasels.i found id catch 2 or 3 birds before i got a feldip weasel :wink:

Good luck, you can do it... but I couldnt lol 73 and done. Make sure you have a 99 party so I can be there

oh of course ill be having a 99hunter party.i doubt ill get anoher 99 for a very long time :thumbsup:

tifsdac6mc.gif

good luck and you should use the chins for 99 range and get another nice cape and trimmed capes

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Nice job, why not keep the chins, get some prayer levels and range til you can use them, and get 99 hp and range as well? ::'

well im going to sell them to fund some other skills.sure ill get a few neat items but im gonna get my cons upto 55 and my firemaking upto 99.maybe use the rest on other skills such as runecrafting

tifsdac6mc.gif

DANG! I HAD NO IDEA YOUR HUINTER LVL WAS SO HIGH!!!!!!

Good luck!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge