Vultures - The human kind

mbrun

Has anyone ever seen players who just hang out at places: just in the hopes that someone dies? I have seen lots of death piles at Ape Atoll (near the ladder people have to get down for monkey madness to Monkey speak amulet). I have never gone Dking so I dont' know all what the luring is about but sounds pretty petty (only 2nd to pking rcers/orb chargers)

Or the people that like to go to barrows and hover over ur character so u can see ur health bar. Best spot for that wuold be Karil's tomb (since he is most deady if u dont have prayer on besides Dharok)

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

Yeah I've seen it before. I even followed a guy once because he was helping me with Monkey Madness ( about 8 months ago) and he brought me up to a building and got me killed from the monkey archers. I ran out of prayer. Then he logs out on my friends list. :(

Nitemare423.gif

I don't understand why someone would wait for someone to die in Dharok's tomb. Anyone who is at least done barrows once will do Dharok first, then Karil, etc. Almost everyone I have seen at barrows uses prayer on Dharok. So what would be the point of waiting there?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

I notice people alching in Dharoks tomb all the time. Sometimes its cos a friend is barrowing, but other times its for death piles.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

They don't just wait, usually, they alch, and teleother to distract and make them run outta prayer, even though most people know to turn accept aid off during barrows

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Look in a crowded world in the Barrows, especially in Dharok's tomb. Not only do they wait for people to get KOed but they try and speed it up with lots of distractive teleothers.

I think that they should get banned like those idiot lurers if they try to teleother or block your health bar on purpose. I guess they hangout at Dharok's in hopes u forgot to turn on prayer?

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

When they tele-other you just keep Accept-Aid OFF. If they spam your health bar, you still got the HP in the Stats page and its more accurate. Plus for Dharoks all you need to do is watch your prayer and at the Stats page you can see your HP and Prayer.

Different story for DK's though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When they tele-other you just keep Accept-Aid OFF. If they spam your health bar, you still got the HP in the Stats page and its more accurate. Plus for Dharoks all you need to do is watch your prayer and at the Stats page you can see your HP and Prayer.

Or your could turn off your public chat.

Or your could turn off your public chat.

...That too! :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i hate the ones in the wildy who just watch a pk take place just so they can take the scraps -.-

I never thought I would find another contender for my "World's Biggest Idiot" award, Kill_Thomas9 was in position to hold that title for years to come. However, suddenly there is new blood threatening to steal his crown.

krisc6, what do you expect people to do? Join the fight? :-k Most fighting takes place in non-multi wilderness....

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I don't have a problem with people waiting for other players to die (as long as they're not trying to contribute to the death in some way).

The way I see it, it's my responsibility to make sure I don't die. If I do, I deserve to lose my stuff.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Don't forget those darn wilderness looters.

I go to mage arena to kill these low lvl looters. Problem is, they holler for helm and people come running, smiting and expecting to take my kill and my dagger. I seldom lsoe my dagger. Don't know why people bother trying to smite. It takes a total idiot to risk an item with 15 prayer points left.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i hate the ones in the wildy who just watch a pk take place just so they can take the scraps -.-

I never thought I would find another contender for my "World's Biggest Idiot" award, Kill_Thomas9 was in position to hold that title for years to come. However, suddenly there is new blood threatening to steal his crown.

krisc6, what do you expect people to do? Join the fight? :-k Most fighting takes place in non-multi wilderness....

I don't think there was a need for that. Hes rantin bout looters. Sure, if a pker willingly abandons leftover sharks, let other people have it. The problem comes when they rush to the loot as soon as a guy dies. The pker has trouble trying to click the loot without accidently clicking a player. he uses mroe time, thus leaving more loot. Plus, there's those people who repeatedly use certain symbols to block a player's hp so they might die.

You see, whether or not they physically attack, they can still be an element of the fight and the events after. If your gonna flame immaturely, at least be positive there can be no debate for you. otherwise it sounds more idiotic on your part to be insulting others only to have the tables turned on you.

[hide=]

But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I don't think there was a need for that. Hes rantin bout looters. Sure, if a pker willingly abandons leftover sharks, let other people have it. The problem comes when they rush to the loot as soon as a guy dies. The pker has trouble trying to click the loot without accidently clicking a player. he uses mroe time, thus leaving more loot. Plus, there's those people who repeatedly use certain symbols to block a player's hp so they might die.

You see, whether or not they physically attack, they can still be an element of the fight and the events after. If your gonna flame immaturely, at least be positive there can be no debate for you. otherwise it sounds more idiotic on your part to be insulting others only to have the tables turned on you.

I don't understand why anyone would hate that though...its really not hard to pick things up when people jump on the pile. And also, I really dont think he's speaking from a PKers point of view.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I don't understand why anyone would hate that though...its really not hard to pick things up when people jump on the pile. And also, I really dont think he's speaking from a PKers point of view.

Tell that to the world 18 pkers. In fact, look at world 18 on any evening and you'll find that whenever there's a fight where the loot can be really good, looters flock around the area. Very annoying.

Besides, he could be talking from a pker's view. You don't know that, so don't insult him for it.

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png

There's a pic floating around somewhere of someone who got a PK in world 18 and he right-clicked the pile but he couldn't even see the items because there were literally over a dozen looter accounts standing on the pile so he couldn't even get his loot.

77yLQy8.png