Should I leave my combat level of 3?

Junkie_Joe

Gin and tonic - so you can't make money on a lvl 3 account unless you have 99 mining? Last time I checked, combat wasn't exactly the most efficient way to make money... Sorry about being off-topic. I still think level 27 is the way to go.

gerthdyncu0.gif

Thanks to Star for the sig! | Click here or on the sig for my tewtally cool blog!

Off-topic: Gin_and_Tonic is saying whether this lvl 3 gets killcapes it just means that he could have gotten his main to get the items now the only skill hes thinkgs is acutally a "skill" is smithing because that takes hard work

in my opinion i think its true cause most skillers get there mains to get materials.

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

One way or another were all zombies

I say again level 27

drag chain/legs red party hat, red gloves and boots

with trimmed fire making cape

with the defence u could also abyss nat craft easier to :D

just wear full rune

I couldn't wear full rune, since I'd need to complete the Dragon Slayer quest.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

wear the chain.u stilled didnt answer my question how u get so much money?

Merchant. That's basically all I do when I need some cash... I started off with mining, though, got my first 4000k from mining. Then I started merchanting, and it all kinda escalated :D

signature8xy4.gif

All classic skillers have 3 combat =) And getting 60 defence hitting 1's the whole way is a pain and a waste of time...

Maybe get black (g/t) and have 6 combat.

This doesn't really show huge wealth but it looks pritty cool.

apoc%20plz.gif

I%20am%20a%20PURE.png

Im saying, which is obviously confusing you, if you had either of those with all those items, i wouldn't be impressed, as you would have just drop traded the items from a better account... I'd only be impressed if you had the skills, or a skill cape, which could have ever brought them in the first place... Do you understand now?...

I'm in 100% agreement of this statement. I highly respect anyone that has a Mining/Smithing Skillcape on his/her back. No amount of gold can suffice to owning one of these skills capes.

Back on topic, I can agree that skillers = Level 3 so I would recommend staying there UNLESS you multi-task. If you do, go with Level 27. Multi-tasking can get a non-autoing skiller killed, thus losing millions. Damn randoms...

I'm in 100% agreement of this statement. I highly respect anyone that has a Mining/Smithing Skillcape on his/her back. No amount of gold can suffice to owning one of these skills capes.

Back on topic, I can agree that skillers = Level 3 so I would recommend staying there UNLESS you multi-task. If you do, go with Level 27. Multi-tasking can get a non-autoing skiller killed, thus losing millions. Damn randoms...

Hmmn. :-k Could you please tell me why mining is so highly respected? I mean, I'm 80 now, I might try to max mining out, but why mining? Why do people respect mining that much?

signature8xy4.gif

i say 60 def,if you lag and get a random then you will be really happy you had that def+ lvl 3 skillers are too common i see them all over the place, but ive never seen a lvl 27 with dragon and a phat

you shouldnt base your descision on this but i definately think people will label you as a macroer alot less if u have 60 def

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

Hmmn. :-k Could you please tell me why mining is so highly respected? I mean, I'm 80 now, I might try to max mining out, but why mining? Why do people respect mining that much?

Well nearly every skill goes up to 99 very fast.

Mining? I do 10k experience and I quit because it's boring and slow.

And I'm not the only one <3:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

First suggestion, make sure you complete the current easter event, as you can always dump the outfit and get it back from Diango, that covers you for a "I'm no macro" level 3 outfit.

It really comes down to a level 3, classic skill pure, and the best outfits for a level 3, or

A defence pure skill pure, with either decorative versions of black, mithril (can you do Initiate on a def pure?), Addy, Rune (though limited to plain chain), or the whole hog to dragon.

Main problem with going defence pure, it will mean a lot of time spent skilling defence, instead of on profitable skills. The gap from rune to dragon when hitting with 1 attack & strength, will be enormous - really, a defence pure is, in itself, a kind of skill pure.

Getting 60 defence by hitting 1 is really a nightmare... Could a level 3 do Pyramid Plunder? Or would I die?

(I'm asking this since I'd really like to get a decent thieving level)

signature8xy4.gif

imo level 3 means nothing to me. I just think they;'re new or choose not to train combat. If I saw a 126 even wearing nothing i'd be like woooah. Basically if you wonna get noticed it's easier if you have a high combat. IMO

and i'd stay with level 3 cause hitting ones would be a nightmare like you said.

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

Are there any answers the the Pyramid Plunder question?

Could a level 3 do Pyramid Plunder? Or would I die?

(I'm asking this since I'd really like to get a decent thieving level)

signature8xy4.gif

I would go for 99 magic and full infinity, would look nice with a blue or purple party hat...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yea 60 def would be cool but it would still label you as a pure

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Hmmmmm... though decision :-k ! I think you should stay lvl 3. I wish I kept my lvl as 3 :wall: . Mabey get it to 40 like I did. Just because you dont want to do dragon slayer does not mean you can't wear rune! I wear zammy not plate and I substitute the plate with a zammy robe! It still looks cool!

Be a skiller...Stay lvl 3! \'

sig-1.gif

I'd be more impressed with a level 27 wearing dragon and a phat, if I saw a level 3 with a phat, my first impression would be "Macroer"

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~