random drops =D

justj2

i think the most random drop ive had (that i remember so far)

was an ice giant... dropping a bannana.... i mean what the hell? what on earth is an ice giant going to be doing with a bannana....

and dont say making bannana ice cream lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

as i didnt know ice giants dropped bannanas.... (crazy creatures these days)

well at least we know they're all equipt for any occasion!

and at this time of night the icecream comment did seem a funny thing to add, i told my friend and he said it, made me laugh so much at the time.... *sigh* makes me wonder why i quit really lol

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

was an ice giant... dropping a bannana.... i mean what the hell? what on earth is an ice giant going to be doing with a bannana....

I can think of quite a few things....

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

yea, just please dont share with us :P i know what people thse days are like

Maybe it was killing agility trainers?

Ontopic: Fire runes from a blue drag. Dunno, it might have been somebody who died...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

lol fair enough =D

any mooooore?

i got a new one - cheese from a dwarf, and people wonder why they smell bad *thinks* :-k

ice giants drop wine aswell.... im getting confused now.... bannana icecream alcoholics.... *cough* :wall: crazy

ice giants drop wine aswell.... im getting confused now.... bannana icecream alcoholics.... *cough* :wall: crazy

jagex knows that if you want wine its gotta be chilled 8-)

But that doesn't work. In Runescape we only have red wine which is supposed to be served at room temperature. There are very few red wines which are best served chilled. And how does this explain the banana? I've tried eating frozen banana (don't ask) and it didn't work too well.

Dragons dropping coins. What do they do with em? *imagines dragons in fally park* "Selling Iron scale 500k!!!"

any monster like banshees dropping noted items (like rune ess).... What, they use the bank too? *imagines Banshees in a bank*

Banker- Good evening mr. banshee

Banshee-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Banker- Ahh! I need my earmuffs *puts on*

Banshee- I'd like to use my bank account pleeeeeeeease

:anxious:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Noted raw mackerel drop. It was from a random event if my memory serves right. Just wondering why some monster would be having noted raw mackerel?

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Someone around these forums has a quote, saying: Noted macrel drop wtf?

I mean a noted macrel drop? =\ I had it once, it's so weird. Also, a greater demon with thread. Stuff like that :P

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I remember reading somewhere in the KB that the reason the KQ drops d2hs is becaue she ate adventurers using them. :-s So, I suppose that explains the drops different monsters drop. They eat noobs.

I can think of quite a few things....

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

i was killin a man once and for some reason he dropped a pineapple, i wondered, what was he doing with that? :XD: :ohnoes: :uhh:

prisoner-1.jpg

Noob: Can I have your sausages plz

I guess he was referring to my whip.

i hope so :shock:

Master agility-er (=/) in the making, only 29 levels to go =]