Free pixel avatars

jrslapshot1

Onto it. Post moved from The Gallery to The Art Bazaar - please post all further free shops in the appropriate forum. :)

Thanks,

- Faelenof, Tip.It Forum Moderator

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Can you make me a goat that has four horns, two must be kinda short, one of the extra ones really long, and the other extra one curly. He should be brown, but a whitish color would be ok. His left eye should be shut very tightly, and his right eye must be open to its max point. His eye color should be a semi-dark blue. He must have buck teeth. One tooth should be chipped, while the other is sort of yellowish. And of course he should be on a leesh. 8-)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Eggs, I rolled in real life when I read that.

Good to know. I aim to please my readers. I personalize my posts and make sure they make my readers feel quite special. Now I dare any of you to come up with a request crazier than mine. 8-)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Eggs, I rolled in real life when I read that.

Good to know. I aim to please my readers. I personalize my posts and make sure they make my readers feel quite special. Now I dare any of you to come up with a request crazier than mine. 8-)

i have one: try to remake my_eggs his avvy, thats just an crazy asignment :P :lol:

taz3xk1.jpg

sorry im getting really caught up in school right now and have a bunch of testing soo im not ganna be able to make much right now...... if you want a good avatar please make it kinda simple cause that is whats im good at because then it will take me very long to make.

jrslapshot12yu9.gif

Sir Erderik thanks for the avatar.