What new weapon would you create?

bbalking

I guess a double ended halberd that you spin above your head hitting all criters in a 5X5 radius and its slightly stronger than a DBA.

Special attack:Attacks all enemies twice with G. Maul spec speed with a bonus +15 Str bonus during the spec, the weapon made also poison or inflict disease on helpless victims, the spec drains 55% however and possibly more against barrows armour/spirits and `BOSS' creatures such as KQ, KBD and my good friend the giant mole...

Hmm...Or maybe:Scissors!

Its weak but its spec chops off your opponents weapon hand, destroying their wep and gloves with a 50% chance they drop their shield and roll on the ground crying, unable to move as you raise your scissors to finish them....I have a sick mind...

I'll probably add more to this soon.

sag2k.pngblackdragonanim.gif

usually logged on,private may be on friends.

They call me...Noob!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the use of a cannon would be cool. New ranging weapon: hand-carried cannon.

Ammo: Light cannonballs

Which can be made out of steel bars, but make 5ea time.

A slight bit slower then crossbow

2 handed

As strong as a crystal bow..

Just cheaper \' Could be a cool PKing weapon for ranged. Even up the triangle ?!?! \'

You mean a gun?

resizeofuntitledff4.png

Free to Player fo' life!

99/99 skateboarding :p

why dont you use this awesome thing i like to call common sense. Its done wonders for me, ive never been hacked, scammed or anything like that.

A new cbow whnich actually has a reasonable chance of the enchanted bolt specials.

Required to make-95 fletch :P

INgredients- Bloodveld tongue (85 hunter), Mage logs (85 wc), enchanted at 90 mage.

Attack bonus higher than rune cbow but with a slight chance of the string snapping too.

mage logs require 75 wcing? :-k

A typo that after years of redemption may be forgiven perhaps. Should i take my own life for this grieveous mistake?

no perhaps you should relax a little and stop acting as if i just slapped your mother in the face on xmas morning... and realise i just commented on something which i thought u did on purpose :-s

we know know the abby whip.. for fast att xp..

but i would like another whip for training str with [bleep]es and stuff...

would be nice...

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

I would make this superduper very hawt underwater sword !!!

O wait, jagex just did that.. :wall:

Well, the use of a cannon would be cool. New ranging weapon: hand-carried cannon.

Ammo: Light cannonballs

Which can be made out of steel bars, but make 5ea time.

A slight bit slower then crossbow

2 handed

As strong as a crystal bow..

Just cheaper \' Could be a cool PKing weapon for ranged. Even up the triangle ?!?! \'

You just described a musket.

a noob laser, kills all noobs

if praying worked i would do it every night for one of these :pray:

I would rather want one for autoers!

I would create "granades", not like you know nowadays with Stielhand and such but more like the potion in CW. You would fill a vial and make an explosive liquid or a gasfull liquid and throw it at target so it exploded and cause a lot of pain and if a gas one the target would be slowly dieing unless it was a mourner. There would also be a chance for it not to be exploding!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Tensa Zangetsu.

(Wonder how many people know what I'm talking about... wonder how many Bleach fans'd kill me if they googled it XD)

yay for the bleach fans although any bleach weapon on this game wold be WAY overpowerd

how about grenades?

20 old men in one place? Sounds like an internet chat room! :D

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

Tensa Zangetsu.

(Wonder how many people know what I'm talking about... wonder how many Bleach fans'd kill me if they googled it XD)

yay for the bleach fans although any bleach weapon on this game wold be WAY overpowerd

Though, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi would be fun as hell to use against the noobs in Castle Wars... they'd get what they deserve :twisted: .

Where's Satenza when you need 'im to tell me I watch too much anime :-k (*conspicuously points at sig and avatar* :-w ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd like a POT (player-owned tank)

Nah. Actually, i think a studded whip would be cool. Onxy studs added to a whip make it train strength and the spec would be like the dragon longs..

<3:

P.S. Grenades = red chins?

funny12vqtv4.jpg

lhn%20kills.gif

Hmm

Well either Siegfried's 2h sword from soul calibur, Night Terror's, or Kaliks.

2h sword, Big halberd, and a rod

siegfried's sword would likely require strength over attack. it's bigger than he is.

i'd agree with the other two.

that and an actual halberd, the ones we have now are poleaxes.

if we did end up with soul calibur weapons, you'd hear this

"did your sword just blink at me???"

Zap-o-teleport-my-followers

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Hmm...Or maybe:Scissors!

Its weak but its spec chops off your opponents weapon hand, destroying their wep and gloves with a 50% chance they drop their shield and roll on the ground crying, unable to move as you raise your scissors to finish them....I have a sick mind...

Yeah when equipped you lose the abilty to run, coz running with scissors is bad, Morale Message or something like that.....

Bronze to Dragon Spade, Special stabs down with the spade onto their foot.

Nah Seriously how about...

A windmill shuriken? Its an enormous shuriken, which the user holds by the hole at the center of the weapon. Has like 3 or 4 blades on it.

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

Better idea, The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch from Monty Python, highly effective against demons, made from gold and then enchanted with holy water from legends quest, stackable and equipable, stronger than the holy water filled vials.

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

My idea would most likely be a whole new range of armour and weapons after elf such as Lightnize! and with that comes the awesome thunder cannon a mini weildable cannon that shoots out thunder balls as attacks. the thunder balls can be made by mixing air earth and water runes with waterskins hehe :lol:

spec could be charging the ball and holding it before u shoot to make a bigger and deadlier attack!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg