If you like moss giants this is best place.

leebrave

As usual appologies if posted before (search engine brings up all wonders of things)

I like mossies alot for herbs and seeds. I dont go to the normal places like most people I use pirates cove which as some will know is the 1st island drop off in the fremnick isles quest. Theres plenty of lvl 48 moss giants to go around not your typical 4 but about 10. Banking isnt to hard you just take the next trip to Lunar Isle or faster even use your Lunar magic to tele (if youve done quest).

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Wow nice find. I didn't ever notice pirate's cove houses mossies. Don't worry, i don't kill mossies :wink:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Its only fair that all should have these benefits.

Don't tell people until you are done there, or else we'll see a rant about how it's gotten so crwoded. Tell a few of your friends, and when you've accomplished your goals, tell the forums.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

im gonna tell every1 bout mossies when im lvl 123? i have no use but good for pures :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

i don't kill moss giants, but okay ::' but if i do a vannaka assigment and get them, surely, i'll remember that.. (not very likely :P )

but really, as others have said, maybe not the smartest to say...but wait, there is 10 of them... well, it makes it okay for a while then i think ::'

Scherzo.png

I knew about this, but I still prefer north of Ardy, mossies are too spread out at the cove

and help and advice surely?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

lol u dont want this turning into the hill giants, 10 giants can get relaly crowded once a lot of ppl start finding out

That's not really a problem. Not that much people train on mossies. Even if pirate's cove becomes crowded, other mossie places will become more empty. It will all balance out :)

phata_elise.png

Nice tip. But this isn't really for posting tips and such, it's for questions. It would be more suited for Player Made Guides forum.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]