The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!

Uula

my idea is, that as long as you dont have white bottoms or boots, you can take your pic on white wolf mountain on the highest part,and most of the picture will be black, and the rest will be easy to edit out. the best place is to play around by the glider, and you can kind of see where i stood.[/img]

[hide=The results]07may04200940rr7.png

07may04201013xu6.png

guthanstransparencypa2.png[/hide]

note: these 3 images are png's, so you can use for the picture, the 3rd has transparencies already for ya'. my rsn is ning7112000.

dragonmelidness,NING7112000.gif

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Row 7: seperb3rra, Mr EmfluM, Anonymous184, spling, warpedthunder, Cheesydude6, Vilageidiotx, 1ce barrage1, Minihorse2, Bard Bow Man, J35u5 M4, Micha499, Spatulus13, Gazzy, silvertkdnic, whatisthewatherlike, jmerrick343

WTF?

My name is Superb3rra

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

f_mimic97m_0ed98a0.png

Well thats me.

Hmm... I think I might have gotten it wrong..

It should be fixed now.

I blinked >.<

Im still not in it! <.< :cry:

addymmage,mimic97.gif

give him time he's only human.. He has to check for new pics edit some get the names and all that it takes time.. He'll get to ya last i read he had up to row13 in a folder unless i read wrong he just has to organize everything before posting. I'm not in there yet but i only posted yesterday..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

how do i take a picture of just my character. i only know how to take a picutre of the entire screen....

sorry bout spammin....

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

well this is me

the runer full is queensland45

and the pure is jb6908

07May05_094736.jpg

07May05_151005.jpg

Take a pic and save it as ".png" then upload it with http://imageshack.us/ :wink:

Here I am

countzeroh.jpg

Same as above :)

That's the one :)

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

dude about people whining that just posted like 12hours ago. i posted like 4 days ago and i am scheduled to go in row 13 :XD:

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

blah, i gave you my pic when you only had 2 rows done, then you said that "youll be in the next update" when you had 5 rows done.

Now you have 12 rows done and im still not in.. dude, stop hating me! :D <3:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

blah, i gave you my pic when you only had 2 rows done, then you said that "youll be in the next update" when you had 5 rows done.

Now you have 12 rows done and im still not in.. dude, stop hating me! :D <3:

Humm humm, look there... around row 3 where I used to have an emptty spot... No, it's not what the text says, could it be you? :-k

Uula.png

Row 7: seperb3rra, Mr EmfluM, Anonymous184, spling, warpedthunder, Cheesydude6, Vilageidiotx, 1ce barrage1, Minihorse2, Bard Bow Man, J35u5 M4, Micha499, Spatulus13, Gazzy, silvertkdnic, whatisthewatherlike, jmerrick343

[what the heck]?

My name is Superb3rra

please fix it!

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

[what the heck]?

My name is Superb3rra

Can you please fix it?

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png