nationality!

yomaster19

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Chinese, and born in Australia. What does that make me? :-k I can type Chinese!! ÃÆæÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ã¢ââ¬ÃÅÃÆæÃâ¹ÃâÃâïÃÆäÃâúÃâúÃÆãâââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡(I am a person).... Hehehe... :-w :-k

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Deutschland, Deutschland ÃÆÃâÃâüber alles! ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber alles in der Welt!

English please? :-k

It's their anthem, a simple Google search would show you it means, "Germany, Germany above all! Above anything else in the world!"

It really goes "Deutschland, Deutschland ÃÆÃâÃâüber alles! Heil Hitler! ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber alles in der Welt! Heil Hitler"

Na jk

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It really goes "Deutschland, Deutschland ÃÆÃâÃâüber alles! Heil Hitler! ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber alles in der Welt! Heil Hitler"

Na jk

Lol, I never really liked their anthem, it's too "egoish", but I assume most Germans themselves probably don't care for it either.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Argentine, with my great-great-grandfather and back Italians.

Mother side: She herself has no clue lol...Probably from Spain or something. :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Na jk

Lol, I never really liked their anthem, it's too "egoish", but I assume most Germans themselves probably don't care for it either.

Im pretty sure that now at this point most things relating to hitler are illegal in germany now, under hate litature laws. The anthem, seeing as it has "hitler" in it, is possibly illegal.

Na jk

Im pretty sure that now at this point most things relating to hitler are illegal in germany now, under hate litature laws. The anthem, seeing as it has "hitler" in it, is possibly illegal.

It was a joke, that anthem does not contain a reference to Hitler.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Time for a fun fact! :D

I was reading my textbook at school and it had some Did You Know? fact in it that said that a bill was passed that was trying to rename the United States of America to the United States of the Earth. This was rejected by Congress of course.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.