<--F2P Pking--> Extensive Guide Updated 12.04.07

fishm4n

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it works for PK, but a setup I use quite often on a mage:

Magic amulet, studded chaps - as this looks like a stronger and cheaper offense/defence combination than a power ammy and a penalty-free item for the legs... other kit as normal for a mage (this requires 20 ranged, even on a mage otherwise intended to be pure).

Also, if you survive more than one combat, then either a couple of Anchovy Pizzas for between fight recovery and topping off hitpoints may be useful, or maybe fishing / firemaking gear to use the east wildy spot.

PS. One other thing to remember, if not under attack, the free home port teleport does work up to level 20, handy if on your way back from deeper levels and wanting to avoid any trouble on the way back. You really do not want to walk back into anyone of close level gathered around Edgeville, or worse, the multicombat area of Varrock. It's always said that low level Varrock wilderness is more dangerous than you expect, as there can be a large number of players loitering at the break line.

still working i see. oh and it would help if you had some sort of pic of the whole wildy with pking areas circled instead of just little sections, to help those who have never been to the wilderness before :XD:

newsignature1fs8.png

I have three suggestions for organisation:

Swordies > Lobbies > Tuna

Rune Helm > Coif

Power Ammy > Accuracy > Defender Ammy

Yellow Cape > Any Other Cape

Maple Bow

D'hide Body > Leather Body > Rune Chain

D'Hide Chaps

D'Hide Vambs > Any Gloves

Leather Boots > Fighting/Coloured Boots

I noticed there are no spaces between the >'s, making a bit hard to read. Perhaps add some like the example above?

Mage

magesequipzy7.png

magesinvzg4.png

Personally I didn't really like how you put both inventory and equipment together. I suggest making them different pictures, it just makes it look alot neater like the example above.

How To Get There:

edgeep2.png

What It Looks Like:

edgel0lz.jpg

Type Of Pkers:Some Higher Levels but Mostly Rune Pures/1 Defence Pures

Nearest Bank:Edge

The image on the same line of the text in my opinion is ... weird. It's better if you place your images on their own line with no text. By the way great pics :) .

Other than that, great guide. I learned a few things I didn't know about f2p pking. You've made me want to buy full rune and start pking. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

hmm... good good... I'll give you an 8/10, mostly for neatness and organization. 9/10 if on the map of where to pk you circle "rune rocks" (mining plate directly west of greaters), because many people pk there

10/10 if you add a small pure section :thumbsup:

If you can't be part of the solution

there's good money in prolonging the problem.

Very good guide! It proves you doesn't need to write 500 lines for a good guide. I might use this guide someday actually, but I don't PK that often....

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak