How to report someone for multilogging.

cocacolabottle

So I have this real life 'friend' who always plays on 2 accounts at the same time on the same computer, he's always fishing on both of the accounts on the same time so he makes faster money. Now I don't particularely like this friend and would like to see him get banned, but I can't report him unless he admits it. I already had him admit in in Dutch because that's our national language, but that report didn't seem to do much. Is there any way I could report him in some other way?

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Actually you cannot have 2 accounts logged on the same time, no matter where they are.

You may create more than one RuneScape account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.
icecube7.jpeg

Probably if you send a message to Jagex, and tell him the name of the two accounts, they can check the time and date of IP logs and they'd see that the two accounts were logged on the same IP at the same time and would probably nab him that way.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If somone is using a router and has a few computers on the network it would look like they are all sharing the same IP. They must have another way of checking or something maybe MAC address, i dont know. But jagex wouldent flag 2 accounts on the same IP, lots of people are on networks with many diffrent people playing.

Fools_Taco.png

are both accounts in the same world? because it is legal for them to be in 2 different worlds. The accounts just cannot interact with one another.

nope even if on different worlds its still against rules

When you log into runescape it saves a file called a uid, it stands for user identification. It is located at C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32 if you want proof. If you don't have a uid and log into runescape it will give you one as long as you don't use the unsigned applet. This uid helps jagex keep track of players and trades.

Ask your friend if he/she knows what a uid is, and if they use the unsigned applet. If the answer to both questions is no, then just give jagex the usernames and they will detect it easily, as your friend will have 2 accounts logged on at the same time with the same uid.