Posting some old kills

zee_ee_dee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
haha woot there I am in the first pic.. finally... and I think I am calling you a [garden tool]e :lol: I guess I didn't pj you.. I should have though :P anyway nice pics :D

hai steph ;)

nice keels irzi ol'nig -hope ya doin well :mrgreen:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

haha woot there I am in the first pic.. finally... and I think I am calling you a [garden tool]e :lol: I guess I didn't pj you.. I should have though :P anyway nice pics :D

hai steph ;)

nice keels irzi ol'nig -hope ya doin well :mrgreen:

no no, I'm not steph, I am mystic lol... I was friends with her though and I was probably pking with her there when zed piled her :P

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the bump but nice kills you have there matey, I actually smiled when I saw Fearthequeen dead (always hated the guy). Ahh Severed too... Unfortunately you have a pic of me getting pwnd(?) also. :?

Now gimme a pic of dead Eugene Ru!

I'm jealous, i never managed to get Fox lol.. Only saw him a few times though :(

Sorry adx, couldnt give you the pleasure. ::'

Whats up people? :P

-Fox

Oh hiya Fox! You still play?

Hey Meili, I indeed do play from time to time on my "noob-acc" since Fox has been perm banned. So what about you, do you still play? :) It's great to see some oldschoolers here.

I miss the old times, where have all the people gone to?

• 3 weeks later...

sry dsp :P when taking pics with mmm... cant remember the screen capture programs name :P there was no borders, even on reg client. If u set the capture area to "active window" or something. and foxy, if i just could get into my home comp i would have a pic of eugene ru dead :P my own comp is in the basement tho under loads of stuff so wont be going there for a while (+ 116 days of army left too so :P)

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

sry dsp :P when taking pics with mmm... cant remember the screen capture programs name :P there was no borders, even on reg client. If u set the capture area to "active window" or something. and foxy, if i just could get into my home comp i would have a pic of eugene ru dead :P my own comp is in the basement tho under loads of stuff so wont be going there for a while (+ 116 days of army left too so :P)

lawl, thats ar.

The script [bleep]s up when you kill somebody and it actually tries to eat - but theres no food so it drinks ur pot accidently.

Trust me I know this

purepehmo lmao, trust me, theres no AR involved in that kill. Just because you're sucha loser you never pked without AR doesnt mean that no1 else did.

I got that kill by getting fox to low hp, then him running to where i cant atk and after that getting my armors off and hitting him dead. no ar. poopie

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

purepehmo lmao, trust me, theres no AR involved in that kill. Just because you're sucha loser you never pked without AR doesnt mean that no1 else did.

I got that kill by getting fox to low hp, then him running to where i cant atk and after that getting my armors off and hitting him dead. no ar. poopie

Yes I bet you did drank a str pot right after you killed him

• 4 weeks later...