What are the odds.. O_o

hellbellz

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused... how did you know what he even looks like, the whole "no RL pictures" and all :|
SODB has a sticky for RL pictures. He's on the first page, Dan was admin when he made it, so it's the pic I look at whenever I go there, hehe.

I live in Eastern Ohio, right by Pennsylvania. My county's right on the border. I doubt I ever met a Tip.Iter before. Anyone else live in Ohio?

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I live in Eastern Ohio, right by Pennsylvania. My county's right on the border. I doubt I ever met a Tip.Iter before. Anyone else live in Ohio?

My sister was in Ohio last weekend for an Ultimate Frisbee (the best sport in the world) tournament, does that count? ::'

Kinda weird it was in Ohio, because the top 8 high school teams in the country are invited. But every team was from New England or New York. The winning team was Amherst, MA. Sick team.. just plain amazing. My sisters team got 2nd \'

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I'm sure I've said it before lots but..

When I lived in Edinburgh I went to a bar to watch some football and later found out that I had been standing a few metres away from Ex1le. :shock:

sig2ho7.jpg

I'm sure I've said it before lots but..

When I lived in Edinburgh I went to a bar to watch some football and later found out that I had been standing a few metres away from Ex1le. :shock:

Hehe. Looks like this happened to someone else. :-w

Oh, and welcome back to Tip.it and the moderating team.

guys im goin to maine on may 13th someone go there too :lol:

I'm leaving for Washington, DC tomorrow, anyone around there?

I live in alexandria (suburb of DC). :wink:

I live in Fairfax, like 20 minutes from Alexandria. I also know the school where Nadril's siblings go. I remember somebody else lives near us..Devilsdragon, as well as azntemplar!

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Yes, very crazy... I've ran into wild goat once or twice i think, same state, about 30 miles away from our own respective cities =p

You have?

And yes, it is cool to find someone who lives so near to me, don't think Ive met you though...oh wait... I think I have.... Were you one of the black-gansta-gothic people I saw in Opry Mills Mall a month ago? :lol:kidding

We live 70 miles away, not 30, and I hardly go your way often, I dont travel much, but its still cool you live near meh. Bye bye now.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Probably nobody from TIF lives in Belgium. Anyone from Antwerp (The state not the city)?

Thus I have no chance meeting anyone. small odds that you met those persons tough :!:

i live in the state and in the city. And there are other people from Belgium around here too :)

# of Tip.Iters you know / Amount of people at a place maybe?

I've never met a TIF'er in real life before. :?

LOL DUDE WTF IS YOUR ICON??????

Nick_6464.jpg

i wish i could see zezima lol

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

That's just pure crazyness! That gives whole new meaning to the word ironic!

It sure does, because this is not at all ironic.

:lol: That's pretty crazy. I've never met a real-life Tip.iter. You've shattered my Robot Tip.iter Theory, gee thanks. :P

Queensland, anyone?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men