What are the odds.. O_o

hellbellz

On a trip to the Gold Coast In Australia, we met my Aunty, Uncle and Cousin on an escalator to toys r us, we had no idea they were in the Gold Coast.

(We live in Rotorua, Nz, they live in Napier, Nz.)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys im goin to maine on may 13th someone go there too :lol:

I'm leaving for Washington, DC tomorrow, anyone around there?

Watch out for the rudest drivers there, they'll honk there horn if your going th espeed limit. :? Try to get a good look at the Capital and Washington Monument at the same spot on a sidewalk. I was there :P.

Have fun.

and, I'm suprised this topic is still alive :o

guys im goin to maine on may 13th someone go there too :lol:

I'm leaving for Washington, DC tomorrow, anyone around there?

I live in alexandria (suburb of DC). :wink:

I bet i've seen some tipiter, just dont know it.

theres quite a few that live in/around boston i think anyway

plus im at fenway a couple games a year

(freeking sox cant get hits when dice-k is pitching... pisses me off so much...)

I'll bet I know you and I don't know it. I mean, nearly all my friends have played RuneScape at some point in their lives...Probably some registered for TIF without me knowing.

And just to let you know, not like you didn't, Dice-K finally won! Finally! And fittingly, Papelbon, the best closer right now, gets A-Rod, one of the best hitters right now (Did I just say that?) to ground to Lowell (Who hit 2 HRs, and pretty much won the game) who through to Pedroia (Who made that awesome diving catch to save the game) to end the game. Great teamwork.

Enough being crazy about the Red Sox, if any of you Yankee fans want to rant about the game, or if any of you fellow Red Sox fans want to discuss how they pwned the Yankees, PM me.

Oh, and Fadfdfdfdfdfd (Or whatever) and I both want to go to BU, and we're about the same age, so perhaps someday...He'll meet a Red Sox loving Asian penguin in college. It would be funny though...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i don't know if any TIFers live near me, or even in the same state

Riverside, CA? Thats a 20 minute drive from my house. ::'

Fontana sounds familar? :P

I highly doubt very little TIF'ers live in California though.

I do, I do!

Chino, familiar, yes?

Ohh, it's a small world, after all~ It's a small world after all~

Yep, California. Representing the Bay Area. I know Oreo, Pez, Pasta all live pretty close. Atronic92 and I are rl mates.

you forgot meeeeeeeeee

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

That's crazy.

So am I...

The odds.Hmm.There are...Err...Well,that rules out my method.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I know that there is a couple of people that live in Massachussets. I think Penguingeek lives withing a half an hour of me (we were just going over this a little while ago, lol).

I also talk to Fadfdfd on aim a lot. He lives in Connecticut, probably less then an hour away from me.

I think that there a good few other people live near me. A mod lives in Boston I think, and some other guy lives in Eastern Mass. too.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

You're crazy!

Nice ::'

That made me laugh IRL

OT: I go to the University of Pittsburgh. Oergg (the little bunny) used to go here too, but I am a freshman this year and he was a senior last year. :(

If anyone here wants to spread some Pittsburgh love, feel free to drop me a PM

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I know that there is a couple of people that live in Massachussets. I think Penguingeek lives withing a half an hour of me (we were just going over this a little while ago, lol).

I also talk to Fadfdfd on aim a lot. He lives in Connecticut, probably less then an hour away from me.

I think that there a good few other people live near me. A mod lives in Boston I think, and some other guy lives in Eastern Mass. too.

List of all TIF people that live in Massachusetts (That I know of):

Albosky

Me

You

Look_Its_Rob

Runescapeloser22

Add in Megadedhed (Or something) and Fadfdfd (Old TIFer, might not count) from and someone from New Hampshire (I forget who...) and we've got a nice handful of New Englanders. And we all better be Red Sox fans...If not...Watch out...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Albosky

Me

You

Look_Its_Rob

Runescapeloser22

Add in Megadedhed (Or something) and Fadfdfd (Old TIFer, might not count) from and someone from New Hampshire (I forget who...) and we've got a nice handful of New Englanders. And we all better be Red Sox fans...If not...Watch out...

I know Fadfdfd in game, and I talk to him frequently on aim. I didn't know there were that many New Englanders in the house. :lol: Anyone catch the Red Sox game last night?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I've met a few RuneHQers. They go to my school. (I'm trying to convert them but they won't budge. Nubs.)

ALL HAIL TIPIT!

on topic:

I only know one other tifer. He's my schoolfriend, deathskully. He would have lots of posts but he only looks.

C2b6gs7.png

Haha no, it's because Tom made the same mistake the other dude made, by mixing up the numbers. If the chances of meeting some from Estonia are 100000 out of 1, then its a MASSIVE certainty, (although, isn't 1 the maximum certainty?), and so I figured he MUST live in Estonia :P

meh, i say odds like that, i say the chances of that are like a million to 1, i just typed it with / instead of to

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

amazing. There are a couple of TIF'ers that live close and a couple in my state. I've never met any of them though (That I know of :uhh: )

I live in your state. I've seen you before (I know what you look like from DGI).

You better be :ohnoes:

Siralex lives in the same city as me, who knows maybe i've seen him before.

And someone else on here lives in Calgary too, i think its oilertay.

Ironic isn't it?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

i don't have a clue if anybody lives in northern Alberta.

enlighten me, will ya? :P

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

i used to be in 8th grade at the school bballchamp23 was in 7th grade at, but didn't figure that out until I had moved away from there...

Albosky

Me

You

Look_Its_Rob

Runescapeloser22

I know Fadfdfd in game, and I talk to him frequently on aim. I didn't know there were that many New Englanders in the house. :lol: Anyone catch the Red Sox game last night?

I live a couple minutes North of Boston now ::'

redbullsigortiz.jpg