What are the odds.. O_o

hellbellz

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like my family was on a vacation in the Rocky Mts in Colorado and we met a couple (my dad's friend) there that we haven't seen in years. My dad recognized them right away and stopped. The friend and his wife were looking off at the scenery when we saw them.

That was kinda weird. But they were always nice to me when I was little so I enjoyed it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Man, I can't believe you tried to stuff me in your van. Good thing I had mace. ::'

i hate to say i told you so :-w :XD:

I know, stay away from him.

Ok, I was being facetous, he's a pretty cool guy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

If only you had said somthing :P I noticed you looking at me when i was walking towards my dad, but i thought it would be awkward to look back, so i turned my head. only after i had left the aquarium and sat down in the hardrock cafe did i realize that you looked, oddly fimilar.

i don't know if any TIFers live near me, or even in the same state

Riverside, CA? Thats a 20 minute drive from my house. ::'

Fontana sounds familar? :P

I highly doubt very little TIF'ers live in California though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

for one, that is just friggen' sweet.

and two, this is really giving me the idea for an uber sweet thread. I dont know if it's exactly legal but if we had everyone (from USA) post the name of the town, and state they live in it'd be a pretty sweet thread and good way for people to have more chances to interact.

I'm too scared to be the thread creator though, in case it is against the rules to ask someone's town. That might be crossin' the line.

Any mod wanna clear this up for me?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Not many people live close to me. I know a few who are semi-close, though. Haven't come across anyone in the same city as me though.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

That'd be funny seeing someone HYTing in real life... :|

Anyway the odds of something like that are dang low if you ask me.

Yeah, you should have HYT'ed him. :(

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

You're crazy!
I consider those as compliments :)

Hyt just told me he was talking to Dan on MSN, and said he recognized me by my "golfer hat". <.< Hehe, it's a backwards Volcom hat.

woohoo..volcom ftw..i got a belt..very hawt..

anyway i calculated the odds...426/1

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

It's like my family was on a vacation in the Rocky Mts in Colorado and we met a couple (my dad's friend) there that we haven't seen in years. My dad recognized them right away and stopped. The friend and his wife were looking off at the scenery when we saw them.

That was kinda weird. But they were always nice to me when I was little so I enjoyed it.

i was in holiday in spain from england and my mom managed to see someone she knew...how!!! how is this possible!!!

i'd love to meet a tipiter irl, as long as it wasn't a weird one, like that mircaleman58...oh wait i've already met him irl seen as hes like my best friend lawl....but yeah i'd quite like to meet veyron27, probably the person i talk to most in RS other than miracleman, but then again, chances of me going to estonia=100000000000/1

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

426/1

How the hell did you calculate that? There's no possible way to ever calculate the chance of meeting someone from this forum. EVER.

Sides, you mean 1/426, because 426 times to every 1 time is a pretty big chance...

100000000000/1

So you live in Estonia eh?

supernovasigst7.jpg

100,000,000,000/1

So you live in Estonia eh?

There's not even close of that many estonians, so even if there were only 2 estonian players, the odds would be totally different :P Besides Estonia probably has percentually the most rs players, there's surprisingly many of them coming from a small country like it is.

Or did I miss your joke? :oops:

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Haha no, it's because Tom made the same mistake the other dude made, by mixing up the numbers. If the chances of meeting some from Estonia are 100000 out of 1, then its a MASSIVE certainty, (although, isn't 1 the maximum certainty?), and so I figured he MUST live in Estonia :P

supernovasigst7.jpg