Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

My runescape name is muttman44444 and my private is always on so feel free to talk to me anytime :D . My favorite thing to do in runescape is mine and smith, as I am currently working my way to 70 mining and 68 smithing. I have been playing RS on and off now for about 4 years, even though my skills don't show that (lol). I'm considered by many to be rich because I own all three halloween masks and a santa hat(nfs sorry!).My combat level is 63 and my highest skill is 68 fishing. I hope to meet some great friends here and having a fun time on these boards :D .

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am. I do not visit on this site often. Check my stats and you understand why. :lol:

My private is mostly open when I playing. Only exception if I am in wilderness and mining runite.

I will response all sent messages but it could sometimes take little while.

It will be pleasure to meet you all. I only hope that not happen at same day. :thumbsup:

Today I trying to become better person than yesterday.

Kostromo.png

Kostromo.png

sup, im leapfrog229, currently only level 73 combat and working on cooking now, which is really boring. and its only lvl 63. i dont know how people make it to 99 but thats my goal. eventually.

so pm me in-game anytime, pm is usually on.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

Hi guys

My runescape name is kyle_is_f2p

By now if you havent guessed my name is kyle irl and im f2p on rs. =]

My old main got hacked about 3 months ago so then i quit but until 2 weeks ago i started to play again and made a new account kyle_is_f2p and i decided that i wasted all that money on an account that got hacked. =[ So im never ever goning to pay for members again.

My main goal in rs is to get into the top 200 f2pers.

My main goal irl is to get lv 7 in most of my yr 9 sats.

Sorry if too much rl info :P

Hope that you all will grow to like me XD

Hello all tip.it'ers!

Im Gangsta01, ive played runescape since 2001 and ive always used tip.it for help as far as a can remember!

Im a friend of the Legendary Empror1! he was a tip.it staff and a top player in rs, currently number 1 firemaker!

I remember lightning too but havent seen him in ages!

If any-one wants to add me for anything then feel free to!

Gangsta01

.:Gangsta01:.

dragonmsanta,gangsta01.gif

Hey im Noob Work ingame, also i have a pure, pm me for the name of it, anyways right now rs wont let me on =( keeps closing out the screen when i click, but anyways I luv cw, barrows and barb assault, dont play too much on this account, mainly on my f2p account, once again pm me for the name, lol, anyways (btw anyways fav word) lol currently playin on f2p noob, training lol. Fav skills are MAGE and CW, yes, when i play, ITS A SKILL, lol ancients, barrows, and whip ftw!

Hyt!!!

runemhuntcape,Noob%20Work.gif

oops missed this section :oops:

my names dange7, i live in England, i'm level 56 favorite skills are probably combat and fishing. i love going to castle wars even though i always get owned :mrgreen:

Name LordTopic

been playing 1 and half year... first 6 months as free player had 1 year break and returned to it bigger better and improved as p2p.

till the day i'm member... last 7 months full time smith (iron knives mostly) aiming for cape... but thats not main thing... aim is to get smith cape in 1 year of process....

anyway... not too talkative ingame cuz i'm mostly bored s***less (i found this expression one day... pretty much describes my mental state)

i still belive i'm over average rs player age... tho i lately seem to be youngest in gang... ;)

have great friday everyone.. its sunny outside.....

/me

BOFH of many things

p.s. hell with it.. i put my stats (and exp in it also)

Stats for LordTopic

Overall rank: 47,936

Melee Combat: 93.07

Overall: 1576 [25,792,011]

Attack: 74 [1,144,718]

Defence: 74 [1,134,618]

Strength: 74 [1,097,159]

Hitpoints: 76 [1,342,691]

Ranged: 70 [778,769]

Prayer: 61 [304,532]

Magic: 78 [1,706,595]

Cooking: 83 [2,788,380]

Woodcutting: 70 [806,657]

Fletching: 78 [1,774,994]

Fishing: 70 [752,079]

Firemaking: 73 [1,054,462]

Crafting: 71 [861,033]

Smithing: 91 [6,033,254]

Mining: 73 [1,074,062]

Herblore: 51 [116,498]

Agility: 58 [229,499]

Thieving: 79 [1,800,855]

Slayer: 54 [155,548]

Farming: 51 [111,952]

Runecraft: 51 [112,954]

Hunter: 66 [500,789]

Construction: 50 [109,913]

those who watch theyr backs meet death from front

Hi, i'm black gast :P

i am playing runescape 3 years and i just became member for a few days

i became member for all kinda stuff but what i most like about it is fletching and the fact that you can own a cat.

::' bye ::'

[/code]

Hi, my character is Kitzie. I started to play runescape years ago, on what is now runescape classic. I stopped when the new runescape became the main game, because my poor old computer couldn't cope.

With a better computer i started scaping again about a year ago, and later also became a member.

I don't put people on my friendslist unless I know them irl, but am happy to chat with anyone on public chat.

At the moment I like the splitbark armour minigame. If only i had a bit higher firemaking....

Hello.

Instead of some long post, I'll just get on with it! My in-game name is Minion6966, I've been playing forever it seems, but quit for long periods of times. I'm level 115, and always looking for new friends who are into training or fighting higher level monsters together!

Also, I hate quests with a passion. :D

Guest coolarcher21

hi, im coolarcher21 and ive been playing for roughly 2 and a half years. im a ranger and spend most of my time assisting my friends. feel free to pm me at any time.

Hi everyone!

Ive been playing Runescape since late August 2005.

My favorite skill is Firemaking.

I got a membership after 1 year and 2 months of playing.

I live in Alaska.

I do not ride polar bears, penguins, or sled dogs to school.

I do not live in an igloo.

I'm always looking for someone new to talk to, so feel free to hyt me!

^Not last post on page, haha!^

Kaphias said about everything needed to be said other than I don't really have a fav skill but Ilove mini games! Feel Free to pm when ever or try to get together at some mini game.(Warning I am considered a noob in some classified groups <.< [lvl 71 \' ])

TTYL! :P

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

Hello.

I'm Doomred8.

Have been playing since November of 2004.

I'm currently combat level 108.

I love skilling.

I'm not with/against PC, but I lean more in favour of it.

I love meeting new people.

And if you wanna add me, become my friend here first. :P

My friend Tyler got me started on this game.

My good friend Stilev got me hooked on Tip.it Forums.

And he hates my avatar because it's a white background and his Tip.it skin is blue. :?

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

Ive been playing since Summer of 2002. Anyways, I am at Naval Hospital Corps School at the moment. Will start playing Runescape as soon as I buy a laptop and wireless internet, which should be in about 2-3 weeks. I cant wait to be part of this game and of course this wonderful community of Tip.It See you all soon! Cant wait...

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

HI out there, MY RS name is Superkeerby and I like magic and RCing, and I am one of those people who likes to keep politeness alive. I started playing Oct. 05 and I have gotten to level 48. MY favorite outfit is shade top and bottom, black wiz hat, yin-yang amulet, and skelly gloves + boots. If you want to talk to me, just message! Politeness shall never die! O:) :thumbup:

The Tinker Toys are coming! Run for the hills!