Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Arch_Tyrant

Been playen for about a year and a half and ide say im doin pretty good.

You can check out my sig for my basic stats.

Ive always been a user of tip it but only recently started browsing around on the forums.

Feel free to pm me in game

Privates always on :D

And i wouldnt mind a Hyt or 2... :P

Peace out.

-Ruzzo

AKA-Arch Tyrant

P.S-Woot 2nd post in a sticky!

2czeqeh.jpg

I'm Ddrmaster7. I've been playing for over a year and a half. My favorite skills are probably runecrafting, normal crafting, agility, and construction. My chat is usually on, so if you need any help with RS or just want to say hi, feel more than welcome to add me. ::'

Hello all :) I'm Tripsis. I've been playing Runescape for about two years now, perhaps a bit more, I've lost track :XD: My favourite skills are probably Runecrafting and Construction.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hyt all, i'm dalcyte...been around tif for almost 2 years now and played runescape for a little more than that (anniversery of tif in 10 days :thumbsup: ), i love this place, been a great place to hang out and meet new people. Favorite skills are crafting and theiving and i have a blog currently out for 99! Other than that yeah...if you want to ever learn how to play in game rock paper scissors, just drop me a pm in game or on tif, u can give me one either way tho :wink:

Greetings one and all. I am known as Under_Score here on Tip.It, but in RuneScape I go by Rotten Lava. I have been playing for almost 4 years, and have gone through many accounts. I am currently leveling up Rotten Lava, my level 3 non-combat pure skiller. He is currently F2P, but I will be upgrading to P2P after I catch up with my schoolwork. I have a very vast knowledge of all F2P related material, so feel free to PM me here on in-game with any questions of advice concerning F2P. Anyway, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Florida, USA. My current goals are to get my skiller to 500 total level with no combat and to become a Tip.It Moderator. See you in RuneScape!

linktipitsigfb1.png

Hi everyone!

Ive been playing Runescape since late August 2005.

My favorite skill is Firemaking.

I got a membership after 1 year and 2 months of playing.

I live in Alaska.

I do not ride polar bears, penguins, or sled dogs to school.

I do not live in an igloo.

I'm always looking for someone new to talk to, so feel free to hyt me!

^Not last post on page, haha!^

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Hey!

I'm sa121 (spa ins/mitch h5 in-game), and have been playing Rs for ~2 and a half years, mostly skilling/wasting my time. ::' If you ever need skilling advise, feel free to Pm me. Oh and Hyt's are always welcome. :D

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

My in-game name is Mega Gamer05, I am level 56 combat, and I have an army called the LightHunters. PM me in-game to join, private's never turned off, even in the wilderness! I have been playing for 4 years, and almost got the honor of being killed by Durial321 in the Doomsday Massacre! Yay me!

Hello all :) I'm Tripsis. I've been playing Runescape for about two years now, perhaps a bit more, I've lost track :XD: My favourite skills are probably Runecrafting and Construction.

Omg and she's mine <3: Lol :oops:

Guess i'll post an intro too :P I'm Dorky (yes, irl, too :lol: ), and have been playing RS for almost 5 years now :shock: (will be 5 in January), while my combat stats may say otherwise, I enjoy all aspects of the game, including skilling. Favourite skills are Thieving and Slayer :D

I've had the researcher position at tip.it for around 2 weeks now, and am so far enjoying it alot. :)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Well, I'm WolfHunterXZ, but I like to be called Wolfy instead. I'm an RSC Veteran, I had/have a small group which kind of died (haha) called ARSCV, always looking for new people! lmao anyhow, back to the point! I've had my account (WolfHunterXZ) for a bit over 5 years. And during the time of RSC, I did in fact use Tip It for guides and whatnot. Then RS2 came out, I played it for awhile but left, and left for a year. And thus, I stayed now, with members for a year. I was F2P the other 4. Anyhow, feel free to PM me on RS.

Tip it, is definetely the best site, ever for RS.

With love from,

Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Hello, I'm Krj123. I've been playing for nearly two years now, and I'm a pretty good friend once you get to know me.

My hobby? Flared Trousers + Dance + Taunting Abyss PKers in world 99 = Disco dancing fun! \'

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.