I'm nobody! Who are you?

Are you nobody, too?

Then there's a pair of us - don't tell!

They'd advertise - you know!

How dreary to be somebody!

How public like a frog

To tell one's name the livelong day

To an admiring bog!

No, but actually I'm Viktor aka Eric from the States :( I know, depressing, worst thing is it's Michigan. :XD:

I'm an OTer, so I hang around the OT and General Discussion forums. I probably have the fastest post count in Tip It history.

I Am 'Fascinated' With Europe.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tip.It :)

My Runescape name is outdated_kid and I've been playing on this account for only a few weeks now. I quit Runescape for a while and now I've come back playing on this account, staying f2p for life.

I've been a member on my old account, Blade8422 and I thought it was great, but I didn't have the time. So anyone who's f2p with some intelligence (most of tip.it) feel free to add me for a chat.

Nice to meet you all :P

I wonder who i am?

o thats right im druminator17, and ive been playing runescape since september 2005. I have always enjoyed runecrafting and slayer and before now never really stuck with either one for a long amount of time to get the scared 85 slayer or almighty 91 runecrafting....UNTIL NOW!

im going to have my lvl 85 slayer right around christmas or so and ill start working on my 91 runecrafting not long after that :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Gday!

Im Mcginess, or happy123 here on the forums. I also have a pure called hot6011 but she is rarely used.

I love Fishing and Cooking <3:<3:<3:

Comparing me to other people who have played over a year i am a slooow player to raise skills. But dont let that get to you about my knowledge, i like to read and post often on 'Rate this Achievemnts and Goals too'. Pm here, Rs or anywhere really.

Id have to say i dont play every day, and sometimes i play quite a bit, this is beacause i have a family of 5 that use this computer (Although i use it the most :twisted: ).

Happy Scaping

~Mcginess

Hey, I'm Mrpez.

I've been playing Runescape for maybe...2 years on and off now. I was introduced to it by my brother Oreo.

I hate skilling with a passion and love training Combat Stats.

I usually only play on weekends due to school work and going to the gym with Oreo after school. (ROID RAGE!!!)

hi there! im neogeo0823! ive been playing for about 2 years now, but i joined the forums a year ago. since then, ive done my best to set good examples for new tip.it members, give away good advice, and above all else, have fun. ::'

you might remember me from the thread currently in the rants forum titled "this is the rants forum, not the complaints forum"(feel free to add to the conversation there) or, if youve been here for a while, you might also remember me from my older, and sadly gone, thread titled "the ultimate, final word on f2p vs. p2p".

by the way Ard, if you read this, this next bit is something i whipped up a while ago for new members. its a greeting/primer that, i feel, sets a good standard and mood for pretty much all of tip.it. if you like it, feel free to edit it into your first post for newbies to read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! since your new here, please take the time to read this primer/welcome message from all of us here at tip.it!

hello, welcome to the boards. please take a few minutes to read over the rules, just so your well informed. i recomend lurking the forums(thats looking without posting) for a few days so your familiar with how things work on a more intricate(that means "detailed") level. please try to make sure that you make relevant posts and topics to keep flaming of your person and topic locking by mods down to a minimum.

youll find that generally, were a happy bunch thats always ready to answer your questions, provided that you use the help and advice forum. were happy to discuss issues of runescape on the general forums but please make sure you use the search button if your unsure of whether or not a topic has been made before. if one has been made, and its last reply was more than a month ago, then feel free to make a new topic if its at least a fairly current event. the general population feels that a new thread about "how rediculous the price of phats is", as an example, is really an old issue that doesnt need to be discussed.

if your feeling adventurous, you can venture onto the rants board and try your hand at arguing or make a topic about how something within runescape bugs you. if you do, please, above all else, please read the stickied topic at the top entitled "rant guide - how to rant and what NOT to post". this is a life saver and will definately save you the frustration of the mighty flames of the rant lurkers, like zubeedoo, stihl, and myself, to name a few.

if you need to buy or sell something you could always try the market forums, but please make sure that you use the appropriate board for the type of item your selling. if you dont get a response right away, dont worry, just be patient and only bump your topic up if it falls off the front page.

other than that, just try to be a nice person, dont be too spiteful in an arguement, try to remain calm, level headed, and mature, and im sure youll be very warmly welcomed here.

finally, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm and ill be glad to help clear them up for you.

happy scaping

(god i love copy and paste :XD: )

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Hi, I'm Jesselitton. I'm a hawt Merchanter who <3's Chef Hats & Guthans. I wub Mirrorforced, world 2, skating. I've been playing for a year and a month atm. Chat is on Friends Sorry guys & gals! :P

I wub you too. <3:

Hi I am Mirrorforced, call me Mirror for short. I like to be random and hang out with my friends. I wear a camel mask for a head, go figure. I am obsessed with camels and penguins, once again go figure. I like to have fun on Runescape, which I have been playing for over 2 years now. I wub Tip.it. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Hi my name is Mason_001.

I have been playing runescape for about 1 and a half years now, i like pking and woodcutting, i don't like training combat much though.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I'm Jimmyd17. I've been playing on/off since mid-2001. I live in the PST timezone and had at one point, been fairly rich in RS, enough to buy 99 smithing, prayer, construction and crafting, but it left me... Snice then I've been playing a little bit less. My all time favourite past time is barrows, having made over 140m profit. With my love of barrows came a love of magic ::' and with magic came alching and with alching came fletching, my second 99. My other is Cooking. Nice to see some good intro's here too.

Slack_Tide.png

Hello everyone! I'm Eon Laterola, just started playing RuneScape again, my main got hacked like 2-3 years ago so I quit. I've been playing RuneScape almost since it first came out though. I'm a member and I try to always play on World 99...go Tip.it! Messages are always on in-game so feel free to say hi! I'm newer to these forums so I'm looking forward to making some friends and getting some "hyt"s, heh. Well, that's a wrap.

I've been playing Runescape for maybe...2 years on and off now. I was introduced to it by my brother Oreo.

I hate skilling with a passion and love training Combat Stats.

I regret everyday bringing this idiot into the Runescape Community. Lol jk :XD: Anyways, I'm Oreo, been playing Runescape since February 2005. Unlike my brother I prefer skilling over combat, and you can clearly see this since he's lvl 100 and I'm lvl 91 but I have 100 more Total Levels. Of all my skills, I enjoy Mining and Smithing the most. I've been on Tip.It Forums about 7 or 8 months now, and loved it from my first post. Sorry guys, but my chat is on Friends. I don't add that many people nowadays.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Hi hi hi

I've been playin since June and yeah i no my skills suck -.-

I like ranging a lot but i dont no y i get bored at lessers :-k

I live at San Francisco (every1 hates Los Angeles here) and i like baseball

I play pitcher for our school team and yeah I hate Barry Bonds cuz he's

got like a .250 batting average :evil:

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

^^ That guy stole my avatar :XD:

Hey, my rsn is expert1212 ( you can call me rick ). I been playing RS for over 5+ years. I got all the holiday items such as bunny ears, scythe, etc. Well i quitted rs once and it got boring cause of the graphics back then. Then heard about RS2 and came back and started off their till now. I reached 99 firemaking, follow by 99 woodcutting, then 99 cooking. So far my total level is 1211 ( F2p forever ) , and never going to be a member. My favorite skill is firemaking, ( look me up ). I LOVE FIRES!! One of my hobbies in real life too.

By the way, i accept ALL friend requests. So if you want to get to know me or want to be my friend, etc, then contact me NOW in RS.

My homeworld is W14, I am also a leader of W14 pking crew. Wanna join in W14? Contact me in game. ( Combat level varies )

~ F2P 4 lyfe ~ \'

Hi I am Saskia Snow, I love quests and some skilling but most of all I love Pest Control. I am a member of the TET and I love it. I have played Runescape since may '06 (not long), I am 23 and a mother to 3 (don't get to play often).... I am a member as is my hubby Brettus159, both our private chat's are always on. Say hyt! to us :P

saskia snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Sup, I'm VurtualRuler98 and I accidentally clicked the under 13 when registering but my account seems to be activated.

I WILL KNOW THAT NEWB MEANS NEW AND NOOB MEANS AN IDIOT WHO WILL THINK THEY ARE THE AWESOMEST AND BE DUMB.

My main is melee VurtualRuler and my alt is V98archer and is ranged.

Sir, the Panzerschreck squad is blocking the road!

Hello, my name is Tyler, but I go by Doom. I have been playing since December of 2004. I have had three main accounts, 2 of which are now banned (I learned my lesson) and my current main is combat 97 and I have had him for about a year and a half. I am not a skiller or a combat based player. I like to try to keep my stats balanced and I am currently looking for a goal. (Maybe a nifty Skill cape :D) I enjoy Cooking, Fishing and Fletching, I dislike Mining (Eww) and some other skills that take patience, primarily because I get bored as hell (I need a friend :oops: ) I currently live in Northeastern Ohio, and I am quite knowledgable about Runescape. If you ever need a question answered, no matter how silly it may be, feel free to drop by a private message (Tip.it forums or in game.) My private chat is ON 24/7/365. Doesn't mean I'm on all that time though *Chuckles* Well happy Scaping all. Hope to hear from some of you sometime.

1 1s t3h 1337 n00b

Feel free to message me on Aim or Msn, or add me ingame.

Thanks for the signature Mathias

princeofpersia2ew2.jpg

Kill Life is in tha house!

Theethee, couldn't leave that one out ::'

Kill Life, playing Runescape for quite some years as f2p. Not p2p.

I love Prayer and Runecrafting, tough these are hard to train :XD:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I love Introduction topics, they make me laugh at myself in the future:

I'm Misty most commonly, or Maply if you really want. Or Mistymaple...

Anyways, I've been playing Runescape for over a year and a half now, and am only level 72 thanks to The Order of Cabbage, the wackiest RS cult alive. I'd have never suited a clan! I'm a member and enjoy Pest Control, doing quests and levelling up things like agility and hunting. My Private Chat's always ON so feel free to give me a 'Hyt!' or 'Kah Bah Gee!' In reality I live in Wales, the western part of the UK, so GMT timezone. I know that reality>runescape but that doesn't stop me from playing in my free time almost every night ::'

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Hello all, I am the mighty Jemathonical-or Sir Jem 05 if you wish to call me that ingame. I have been dominating Runescape for around 2 years now. I joined TIF in late August and am loving it here. The reason why I love it here is because everyone respects me for being so awesome, even kiss at my feet and sometimes give me backrubs. Others would wonder if I were actually a real human, because of my imortality in the game and on the forums was something that hasn't been seen before.

Overall I think I'm a pretty modest guy.

Lots of love

Jemathonical

pm me

That paragraph was total seriousness

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Hiii, I'm Echolise/Echofish. I've been playing for a while now but still an f2p lvl 61. Fave skills are woodcutting and firemaking, I hate mining and smithing>.< I never go into the wildy EVER and I hate raising combat.

Do PM me ingame I like talking to people <3:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Hiya, name's twiley (that's twi, as in twilight and ley as in lee). lady heinous in-game. Been playing for 8 months now and proud owner of a silver phat (not like those you merchant if you know what I mean). My chat's usually on so don't forget to hyt me ^^

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Hi I'm Umega on these forums, Lord Umega in Runescape. Not much to say about me. I've been playing Runescape for around 2.5 years now. I tend to like playing RS mostly on my own, skilling on my favourite skills or completing quests as they come out, you know just the normal stuff. I'm currently working on getting 99 thieving via Pyramid Plunder minigame at the moment, hopefully will be my first 99 skill, can't wait to get it! \'

I'm not interested in being in those clans or groups. When I'm bored working on a skill or something I always come here to browse these forums. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Hi, I'm Ltfairy. Yes Ltfairy, *not* Ltangel. Both of us are different players as you can see.

Well, I started Runescape around January this year, which means I have been playing for around 11 months. Yup, the first skill that I trained was mining and smithing. My initial goal was to get 99 in both of these, but heh, I couldn't motivate myself to do that. For my hiscores, just check it up on Runescape hiscores. :)

I'm a pretty easy going person, and likes to talk a lot. But now I have learnt to be quiet, so as not to attract attention (all because of my silver crown). Players have called me all sorts of names, from Modder to Mop. <.< Rofl.

Yup, that's about all. Feel free to PM me.

RS Player Since 2006

Ltfairy.png