Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm Kernez. i used to play rsc extensively until rs2 came out and I quit. However recently rs2 caught my eye so I decided to start playing. I go to college and I have a job so I can only get on 1-2 hours a day.

Anyways.. Hope to see you all in-game :)

hello all i usually play on worlds 99 or the eastern canada worlds im always looking for new tip.it friends so add me up

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I'm Cashcow5, i've been playing Runescape almost 2 years now and I LOVE it. I currently am working on 99 woodcutting and I just celebrated my over 10m party, soz, you all missed it...oh well. :( 8-) I really look forward to becoming a valued member of tip.It. I just recently saw the forums but I have been using only this site for Runescape help for about 5 months now and I'll never go back to RuneHQ. :D :D :D Anyways, that's all! \:D/

Robin Hood hat: 4.5 million

Dragon Chain: 15.8

Green Phat: A LOT

Spending time with my friends on Runescape:PRICELESS!!!!!!

addymwccape,cashcow5.gif

hey all im lvl 87 129 quest points best skill is woodcutting which is 81

my private chat always on

and one question do u put the link in to get your sig in post

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

Hi tip.iters! I'm m1cha34l (call me m1k3 ) To date I'm CB 82 and the thing I enjoy most is going to TET events. If you want help with somethng or just want a chat, feel free to pm me in game or out. If you think you can help me PM ME NOW ON PAIN OF DEATH MWHAHAHA! (jk!) cy'all folks!