Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I am Brenden. I'm 14, in 8th grade, and go to a private school. It was a recent change from public schools, and I love it. YOu may think private schools are boring and strict but they are actually very fun and way better than a public school.

I have been playing runescape for near 2 years now, but with periodic break in between. Currently I'm 95 combat, and 1598 total. I love fishing, fletching, cooking, and mage most in the game. My biggest goal right now is to get all skills to 70 or higher, and I'm actually doing quite well on the goal right now. At the moment I"m taking a break to get ranging up to 75 before I head back to working slayer to 70.

Enough about runescape, more about meh =). I am a big flirt at school and around my friends. By far my favorite thing to do is listen to my music, anytime I'm on the computer or bus to school my ipod or iTunes is palying. My favorite band is dragonforce, but I listen to much more music.

Some video games that I play would include halo 2, crackdown, gears of war, and a bunch of other games for the xbox. I also enjoy zelda twilight princess on my wii. If anyone here plays xbox live I am on there ever once and a while, feel free to add me 'KoG Brenden' just say somewhere in your friend request that you are from tipit.

Lastly, sports. I LOVE soccer, or in athletics in school speed ball is just as good. Track and Field I also enjoy doing, although I am taking a break from it this spring while I get used to my new school. Anyways, I hope to get to know all of you better and become an active member of the tip.it community =)

.:*Brenden*:.

I'm Drazon-274, I've been playing runescape for a year. I don't even know what to do anymore.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

Hi there everyone, i'm Palangii aka Lannah and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. Yes, it's amazing - we have technology in New Zealand. No living in mud huts for us! Anyway, i'm 14(15 at the end of this month) and i'm in Year 11.

I've been browsing tip.it for a few months now, but i've always been too lazy to register. When I saw that there was a f2p event, I thought i'd go along for some fun. And boy was it amazing. I got a screenie, and I thought id post it on the forum so that's probably the reason why I registered.

I'm not that new to rs, I used to play rsc but I quit after a couple of months. My friend and I came back on here for a laugh alst year, and i've been playing ever since. XD

8-) hi guys an galls..im kurtcool..i lke ponys. jst kiddin. i've been playin lke 1 and half years to 2 years..i lke craftin, magic, cookin, fishin. lke everythin F2P, except runecraftin cause thats a bore. :notalk: i lke to play instruments. :boohoo: and rune red lights. :arrow: lol. jst kiddin. i cant drive yet as my birthday is late in the year. I dislike Autoers, especially the minein 1's..yea i dont wana make this 2 long so im ending here...

"I have the Midas touch, anything I touch turns to mufflers"

Feel free 2 pm me in game...( 0 people PM me so far)..You can do better then that!

Donations of coal, gems,ess, and iron always accepted.

Hello! I'm Jessica and I'm new here.

I want to post my picture but apparently we're not allowed.

You'll only be missing out.

You can check out my myspace to see me if you want though.

[Mod Edit: Sorry no links showing RL info are allowed to be posted, removed link. ~misterxman]

HI, im Domathere, Leader and Founder of Death Dragons, im a cmb nub, only 121 but im working on it, ill be 126 before the years out if i can help it . ive been playing RS for over 5 years now, yes i played back in the clasic days, kinda miss it, but o well, lol.

ok, was that enough babble for u, lawl!

dragonmdefault,Domathere.gif

Founder and Leader of Death Dragons

Hello, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m Vhellcat. You may call me Vhell or Hellcat although the latter one

confuses me in the presence of hellkitties released by Jagex. :twisted: I am among those that are

Keepers of veggies, herbs, trees (farmer) and so called ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åuseless junkÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

Vhellcat.png

Intro - hi, I'm "Edwards Dad" in game, and, in real life. Also a "young" grandpa of two boys. I've been playing for 15 months and am pretty balanced in my approached to the game, or try to be. I've worked hard on combat the last couple of months (had to get to where I could face metal drags and finish a few quests) now it is back to skills for a while! Also, since I've gotten quest cape, I've been doing more mini-games lately.

Anyway, I craft up to blue dhide bodies, if you need help with a stack of tanned dragon hides & I'm generally good for advice on quests, or where something is, in game.

I don't PK, so don't ask me to join a PKing team, and don't talk to me in "L33T" - I won't try and decipher it! Please use regular old ordinary everyday cat English please! (That last sentence brought to you by the department of redundancy department.)

Hello Tip.It!

Im Gremmy, well.. What can i say?

Im NOT the pkertype (proberbly case i suck at it xD), i prefer

stuff like merchanting, skilltraining, making money, and so on. I guess you know what i mean. :P

Skills i LOVE:

Ranged

Prayer

Magic

Fishing

Woodcutting <3:

Skills i HATE:

Runecrafting

Runecrafting

Runecrafting

Agillity

Herblore

The rest is just neutral, lol.

Anyway, im combat 82, currently working on 76 fishing.

I've also just invested 2m in Kingdom Managament! 100% maple, 50% flax :P

Feel free to add me, (no annoying speak like "ne" for any, "y" for Why, and so on - i hate it) though my chat will be mostly at friends :)

- Gremmy

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

lol didn't thought first posts would be so hard :D

ok, I'm Lt_Necro_Lt, had my main which got hacked (dont know how) and I sold it, nor playing with this little pure.

My clvl is 49, same as mage, love fishing, cooking and getting money 8-)

Hate being PK'd by a noob who says sth like "Own3d l0l"

That's all

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

i'm shivers21, go by shivers, !ROCK ROCKS! my favorite skill is magic. i like cheese and ROCK music.

feel free to donate ashes to me, making a collection, or il buy for 1s\gp each!

ashes, and ROCK music are kewl!

i'm saving up so maby finaly i will see 1000k flow through my inventory...

been playing for 5yrs, been with tip.it for a loooong time, altho i just found out about accounts ^.^

come by and gimme some good idums! world 132, or 99 seers village.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Hello, after being a lurker on the forums for a few years i finally decided to give in a join up. While i may be new to the forums im not new to runescape. I started playing four years ago in 9th grade and have been playing off and on since then. I am a member, been for awhile. Dont care much for quests, just more of a general skiller and play the game more for wasting time than anything. I have low skills to high skills with my highest being woodcutting at 90.

Outside runescape in real life, im 17 and in 12th grade. I live in Pennsylvanian and also go to Vo-Tech for networking. Im taking a ccna right now and will finish it this year around the same time as high school. Also, i have bad grammar and spelling and i dont really take my time while typing on the internet so i apologize for any speeing mistakes and stuff. Hope to say, thanks for all the great guides on the site! :D

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

Hey everybody, a friend of mine on Runescape told me about the site and I quite like all of the points of view on it and it gives me hope that there are still many good, nice, friendly Runescape players! I look forward to posting more in the future!

(Yep, just noticed the forum AFTER I posted a thread like this in the general off topic section, whoops!)

dragonmdefault,britrockdude.gif

Main Goal; To have all skills 50+

My avatar is: The Shins- Oh Inverted World

Hey, I'm Alex. I've been playing for about 4 years.

I've got a reasonably low total for the time I've been playing (1480 :anxious: ), but that's because I focus on having fun rather than skilling.

My interests include runecrafting, barrowing and walks on Crandor beach!

Oh, and questing, which lately ran into a problem. I can't quest no more no more! :-$

hello everybody o/

I'm Eldorak, but most friends call me Eldo.

I live in Belgium and I'm 17 years young.

My account is 91 combat, but I don't play alot RS because of school.

If you got any questions, please pm me =)

vennegooorau4.jpg

Hey everybody! my RSN is Zazure "welcome to add me" i've been playing since March 2003 my rl name is Ryan, from England.

Generally you'll always see me in world 2 :D, used to be a player moderator February 2006-2007, but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not any more, I don't play much, but when IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m off college I find time :D

Hey, this is Xorack, "legofan_321" :? (i know it sounds newbish) on Rs... I've been playing for about 4 months, but have had an account for much longer.

I can usually be found on world 125 in edgevill; firemaking :D. I can only play a bit (due to real life commitments; high school and sports) during the week , but i'm on quite a bit over the weekends :D

legofan%20321.gif

kakawcopyfg2.pngTHE GREAT RACE TO 99 FM!

"Do or do not, there is no try"

-Yoda

Hello everyone!

I have planned to register here about 2 months and now I made it. My english might be bad 'cause I'm from Finland.

In game my favourite skill is wc, as u can see its 97. 8-) I guess its level 99 in 10 days (maybe). My total is 1481.

I think this is enough. Cya in game! :thumbsup:

barrowsmwccape,Gekolian.gif

wc 99/99