Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All, I have been visiting Rune Tips and the forum for a while now as well as reading the Tip It Times, (for about a year) but have never registered for the site, so I decided it was time to.

I've been playing Runescape for about 4 years :shock:, I sometimes take short breaks when I need to get certain things done.

Out of All the non-combat skills I Enjoy Fishing and Cooking the most. If you look at the Hi-Scores you can see my stats (I'm slow at leveling I know). -.-

At the moment, my current goal is completing all of the Quests so I can wear the Achievement Cape (218 Quest Points so far).

Anyway, It's nice to finally be able to post on the forum, Nice to Meet You. ::'

Hey everyone, I'm Lemmerman91 but most people ingame call me Lemmer :)

Glad to finally be a part of the Tip.It Community, and hope to have lots of fun on these boards.

I usually train skills, and have an obsession with doing every quest as soon as its released. Just recently got into the top 20k players \'

Nice to meet everyone!

lemmerman91.png

I finally got a forum account after about a year or two of using the site and I was wondering if there is a place to roleplay in these forums???

"Being smart is worth ten times more than athletic ability" -Bobby Knight (winningest coach in NCAA Basketball History) Tanofdragon.gif

mithfcamo,Tanofdragon.gif

So wait, no pictures of users, by that I assume you mean that I can't post pictures of myself as opposed to posting pics of other RS players? :lol:

So yeah, me: Vanity, too old to admit my age and admit I still play RS, user: HURT VANITY, been playing for three years+ on various accounts... God I miss the good old days of 2D RS..

Vx

hey Tip.it

Im GutenMornig

I am part Dutch but im not from Holland and I know my name is spelled wrong for some reason I like the way its spelled

Anyways Runescapewise I love Clue Scrolls and I love slayer(although the slayer master wants to be funny and give me desert lizards.....)

My favorite combat skill is Ranged and non combat is probaly mining and smithing

I love your guy's events are awesome and very fun

and your community is great and I wish I was good as some of your members

anyways jsut thought i'd say hi

~Guten

punk_wasted_youth2.jpg

Hello,

I'm Don Striker, combat 96 currently (will raise a little after I get 90 str).

I started RS just before Halloween 2003, was to much nub to get the special items and regret that.

I consider myself noob-off since 2 years ago, got my first set of full rune back then.

I was in a clan, but it disbanded 1 year minus 2 days ago and left me unactive till December 2006. My PC was taked from me by my parents because I "did very bad at school" (to say it proper) and I had to do the year over. Because my notes we're good before the end of the year, my parents gave me my PC back and here I am, RS-addicted again.

I'm planning on becoming member for 1 month next summer. so I'm "preparing" for then. I'm gonna major-boost my skills when I become member and I'll try to make maximal use of member abilities.

For the record, "preparing" is buying/woodcutting logs, buying iron ores, making ruby rings, calculating everything I can, reading through all Quest walkthroughs, making lists of stuff I need for all Quests, gathering the stuff, making a list of what quest to do first, gathering secondary ingredients for Herblore, gathering Big Bones because in P2P you can get up to 3.5x so much xp and some other things I can't think of right now (I't 5:30 AM right now, local time: GMT +1).

To be honest, I joined these forums to gather allot of information about almost everything, and maybe make some nice deals.

To conclude: I'm a true No-lifer and almost proud of it.

Sorry to bother you with somuch nonsense and maybe I'll meet you sometime somewhere on RuneScape,

Don_Striker

PS

(respect me, that is 290 words)

and not forgetting to mention, I tend to develop myself as a spammer sometimes, keep track of me)

also.. I've forgotten how and when to use emoticons, so none in this post.

and.. I can't stop typing..

Another 42 words, not counting these, so a total of 343 words.

runemrune,Don%20Striker.gif

Studies show that 64% of teenagers are bad at math. If you are one of the 48% who isn't, put this in your sig.

my name is pipootje17-- combat lvl 64- member for a few weeks now and I like it :) . I have smithing 55, mining 67, and I have made my friends runescape addicts too :P. i liked those suggestions for a better interfaced bank, also the in-game clans suggestion is nice.

by the way: i'm dutch.

Hello, I'm Yoshi Huan. I began playing runescape when it was still classic, although I am not sure when exactly. My favorite skills are magic and runecrafting. I become a member everynow a then for a month then I quit. I spend most of my time in free worlds. I also like to attend TET events when i can.

Power Through Balance

member home= world 59

nonmember home=world 7

mithmmagecape,yoshi%20huan.gif

ok i gt it in the right forum subject this time...ok anyways Hello everyone my name is James Ott i live in hamilton ontario and i am 17 years old dbeen playing ruescape for 2 years but have gone through like 50'000 accounts becausae i was a noob. i ike to skateboard and play Xbox 360. my rsn is Dominion823 and im not gunna lose this one lol.

if u read this...Thanks lol

Gamertag - James823

Halo 2 - lvl 22

Gears of War points - 4564

Call of Duty rank - N/A

i no this has nuthing to do with runescape but...yah.

Hi ::' I'm LittleBig, more commonly known as Memo545454. I'm P2P although I have an F2P semi-pure; Oddsox3. I like magic although I'm not very good. I like the idea of farming and construction. My favourite mini-games are Pest Control and Castle Wars. I am in a clan called Descents of Zaros. Private chat is mainly on although I sometimes switch it to friends so random people don't start talking to me.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png