Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi :D my rs name is shurikennin and i have been playing for what about 6 months now and ive been a member for two months so far. 8-) Yes i am a noob compared to most of you :boohoo: but i still have fun in game. hyt me if you wanna 'cause i get bored fletching sometimes.

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

My name is danmull2009. yes, i know it is a kinda corny name, but when i made my account, I did not know that Runescape would become such a big part of my life. Recently, I found this awesome roleplaying site and I have recetly became a moderator.

I encourage all to join.

GlowingShadowSiggy-1.jpg

My RP Site^^

hello people! why does it say 'chicken feather' under my name?

now testing smileys :D :) :roll: 8-) :shock: :-w O:) :-s :-# :idea:

go smiley people!

Kara Dragon from RuneScape

(pie is good)

Hi guys, my name is Kayla and I am new to these forums. I just turned 16 yesterday \' !!! 2 more years until im legal!

anyways, I am interested into anything and I like learning new things. my friend told me to join these forums, but I wont say who. *you know who you are* :wink:

i like all type of music and i love movies!!! please feel free to pm me to talk about anything you'd like. i hope to become friends with everyone here on tip it!

-Kayla

um yeah... I accidently posted this in the wrong forum so I'm reposting it here!

A very warm welcome to all of our newest members :) I hope you find your stay at Tip.it to be an enjoyable experience! \'

Kara_Dragon - It says "Chicken Feather" under your name to describe your post count. You can see our guide here: Tip.it Forum Guide - Post Count. As your post count increases, your "title" will change as well!

By the way, kaylapimpn, I love your avatar <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

my name is pure non pur in runescape iv been playing since early runescape classic im 15 and i know next to everything about runescape (sad i no) anyway i have had 6 accounts 5 hacked and 1 per mutted (never let your friend on when your in the toilet)

soooooooo hello 1 and alls!!!! greetings

p.s pm me im wc (lvl 3 skiller)

Hello all, I'm da_5k83r8o1 on RuneScape :) My real name is Joshua or Josh (hope that isn't TMI). I am 23 and am a college student getting my degree in informational technology. I should get it by December of 2007 :D My favorite skills on RuneScape are all the combat skills (att, str, def, range, magic, hitpoints and prayer), as well as fletching and woodcutting. :-) My combat level is 87 and my highest skill is woodcutting (which is 85). Total level is 1414 and I have 217 quest points. That's about it as far as RuneScape info goes. I have used this site on many occasions for quests and skilling and I must say it's the best RuneScape fan site on the internet. Keep up the good work and happy RuneScaping! :-D

[EDIT]: I've been on RuneScape for about 3 years (da_5k83r8o1 is my first ever account and I only have 1 other account that I don't use anymore). I've only been playing Runescape about 2 years though because I took a 365-day (1 year) break that ended in March 2006 #-o

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hey Im jmcd999 or jmcd12180 on runescape. I just have recently started playing runescape on September. I have 49 combat 49 strenght, 40 attack, 33 defence, 25 ranged, and 35 magic. Im usually on world 87 (not a mem yet) or on world 29.

Guest Almorzan

Hey Tip.It! I am Almorzan on the forums, Horgex in game. My favorite skill is Fishing and when I get back membership on Saturday, I will be spending most of my time in the Fishing Guild bent on 99 Fishing! I am in the community G.U.I.L.D.S. I have been playing Runescape for a total of 1 year. On and off. :D Send me a pm on the forums if you want to talk!

My name's Bloody Scife and I've been playing off and on for a few years.

All the while I've been usin' Tip.It for all of my questing and training and such, and eventually I decided to join the forum ::'.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

i am not realy new but looking in lots of fourms for what drops snapdragon seeds cant find anything i know that some one dose drop them just dont know who can some one please tell me i am itching to know :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

1leahcim.png

Epeeflecher waz in prizon

his coke be a fizzin

ah know you be mizzin

but now i be back!

like bernnie mack!

das right jack!

im all in yo shack!

mah rhymes be cool

i aint no fool

cuz im goin back to school!

Epee-Signature-2.png

Hello, First all of, my combat level is 104. I've been playing since runescape was open to the public. just not on my main. my very first character got banned. but i dont like to talk about that. In the game, i love to thieve, even though my level is 70. Im planning on getting it to 99 on the Pyramid Plunder mini game. Ever since I've been on members, ive used tip.it and i still remain to use it.

~Lust~

Zexion__patterns__by_KingdomKeySora.jpg

67q1hcy.jpg

Hi, I'm Pinkfurryone, call me Pink. My favorite skills are Fishing (68), Cooking (72), and, as of recently, Fletching (52 and going to buy plenty of maple logs). I am level 70 combat, and I've been playing for about 5 months. I have used Tip.It ever since I found it, and it has helped a lot, especially their calculators. I may want to join a skill-based clan, but I have to decide. Private Chat's always open, so feel free to PM me.